Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,840 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Awka Or Abuja Which Is Best City To Settle Down Based On Cost Of Living - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awka Or Abuja Which Is Best City To Settle Down Based On Cost Of Living (685 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Urgent: How Do I Travel To OSUN STATE From Awka Or Onitsha / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awka Or Abuja Which Is Best City To Settle Down Based On Cost Of Living by technuel: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2019
Between Awka and Abuja which is the best city to live in based on Opportunities and Cost of Living.
Re: Awka Or Abuja Which Is Best City To Settle Down Based On Cost Of Living by technuel: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Just want to know
Re: Awka Or Abuja Which Is Best City To Settle Down Based On Cost Of Living by 7victor(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2019
I am living in Sokoto state.Anytime i am travelling to visit my mother and siblings in Akwa Ibom,i pass the night in Abuja and also pass via Awka.In terms of weather,i believe Awka is better.In terms of standard of living,i cant really give my judgement.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Hong Kong Protesters Parted Like Red Sea To Make Way For An Ambulance / Why You Need To Add Costa Rica To Your Bucket List Or Scratch Map. / South Africa To Enter Nationwide LOCKDOWN Come Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.