Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,842 members, 7,972,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ? (539 Views)

Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by fryo4life(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Re: ? by mcdokwe(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Go to google play on your android device, search for and download apps like palm credit, paylater (carbon), aella credit, branch etc.

1 Like

Re: ? by fryo4life(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
mcdokwe:
Go to google play on your android device, search for and download apps like palm credit, paylater (carbon), aella credit, branch etc.

Bro, are you a prophet? Infact, I downloaded the apps of palm credit, pay later and fair money on Friday with MTN night plan and apply. Palm credit, pay later and fair money all disqualified my small loan application. The reason for the disqualification is ambiguous to me because I have never taken a loan before. By the way,I will try to download the Google branch and see if my luck will shine. thanks.
Re: ? by fryo4life(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
The Google branch was successful. Naija loan apps are rubbish and broke. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life Mr&mrs Abasiama Ubaha / There Is No Justification For What This Guy Did / How To Know If You’re In An Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.