Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Adecco Test Stage 2 Out - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out (12515 Views)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Adecco Aptitude Test / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by deledudu: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
i am having problem with this adecco stuf because some people had their interview on the 5th of october i mean on tuesday.so can someone give me some explanation on that.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
@deledudu
what type of explanation do u need? i did mine 2day
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
chamber abeg how did it go

kindly enlighten us,
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
mine was more than an interview lol. The man on gray hair wanted to ask my brain out of my head.But in all,it was cool. I did quite well. At first he wanted to throw me off balance by criticizing my cv.But i was so confident. Pls ensure that you tell them of ur leadership skills (with examples),i think that was y the interviewer had great interest in me. I was also asked if i smoke because i named all the brands produced by bat.Go early so that u will be attended to early b4 fatiq sets in. Mine lasted for about 15mins but some other pple had theirs for about 5mins or less. Just prepare well. God is great forever.

Goodluck guys
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
did you guys discuss pay package

does it mean they want people that smoke

i dont smoke ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by papihand: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2010
Well what more can i say but hey there are fresh jobs out there check www.nigerianvacancies.com
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2010
HI guys,
How were your interviews??
Got busy lately, Surely, we shall meet on the top
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dustyduke: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
Good day peeps, did they say anything like if there is still going to be another rounds of interview this week? this is because the guy i spoke with about not receiving any invitation for the interview kept telling me that they will still contact everybody. pls reply abeg so that i will know if i should just forget about this BAT thing for good. thanks
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2010
@dustyduke: no one is sure when the interview will end.
it is been conducted in alphabetical order 4 successful candidates.
@entire house: when shld we be expecting the result of the interview?
@cruise-z: where are you?, we need you now.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
when u say alphabetical order is it with first names or surname,
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
@otuwe: surname.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
@entire house: whats up guys?, whats happening?, when shld we be expecting the results of our interview?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
The next phase of Interviews with BAT directly commence next monday. You should be receiving invitation mails anytime now(if you were suCcessful at the screening). Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
@dodoshyne: what abt unsuccessful candidates?, wld they also be contacted?. pls reply.
we wld all be successful in jesus name. Amen.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dustyduke: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ladoo - thanks man! my surname started with U, let me pray and hope that they will still call me. if they don't, , God dey!
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
hi guys

I learnt some pple r been called for d 4th stage of the process after d interview in Ikoyi.
Has any1 in d houz gotten any invite for d next stage after d interview?

Am worried again oooo
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
@dodoshyne: have you received ur invitation?, @chambers: i hrd they have started calling some ppl but im yet to be invited.
lets just keep praying to God. we wld be successful in Jesus name. amen.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
are you sure they are still calling for initial screening

this one that they have already started calling for second interview

i dont understand oooo
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
is it advisable to apply for BAT other vacancies while waiting for this one?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Mcleo007(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2010
@all, there is a current recruitment for human resource graduate trainee. i advice those who didnt make the last recruitment to apply for this one. it seems BAT is looking to expand their operations, and would be recruiting massively later on. just go to their site, log in and apply.
Best of lucks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2010
Does it then means we r out of the race after the first interview? pls some1 should talk tome
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2010
@all, im also confused. i sent them a mail but they have not replied.
the second stage of interview starts on monday&im yet to be invited.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2010
@otuwe: initial interview and screening is over. we are now expecting
invitation 4 the second stage.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ladoo, I never did mentio n anything about being part of the recruitment. For all you know, I'm just an onlooker.

After the screening, some people got texts from AGDC/BAT requesting them to pick preferred departments. If you got that, then it's probably a good indicator. If you didn't, I really can't say. Alternatively, you can call BAT directly, ask them to patch you through to H/R and make your inquiry.

Cheera
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
@dodoshyne: during my interview session, i was asked what dept i wld prefer and i told
them. what do you think abt it?. cld it be that agdc forgot to ask those ppl
during the interview and thus sent them txt msgs?.pls reply.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
@dodoshyne: pls i need you to clarify something.
did ppl receive txt msgs telling them to choose depts or
received txt mgs inviting them 4 the second round of interview?
or did they receive both txt msgs?. pls reply.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
na so this thing take pass me by abi??

heiiiii!!!!

****walks out of thread shaking head****
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ladoo, after the interview, people got follow up text messages asking them for their preferred departments.

Some people were asked that during the interview. But I'm certain BAT will communicate with everyone who participated at the screening.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by oyinjoke: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
I got a mesage askin me to text back 2 preferred departments to a certain number.i wasnt asked my preferred dept durin d interview.i askd som of my friends if they got d mesage.dey said no bt dey al told me they were askd durin d interview wt dept they prefer.so its definitely posible they sent d text2 jst those people dat werent askd durin d interview.chill people.wt is urs wont pass u by.and if its d other way round,then it mins u ar one step closer to dat perfect job meant 4u k?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
@dodoshyne&oyinjoke: thanks alot. i sincerely appreciate you guys. one love.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
@dodoshyne: i do not have a telephone number of bat office.
what i have are phone numbers of ADECCO and AGDC.
if you have the phone number of BAT, pls post it on this thread,so that i can call them.
thank you.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ladoo there's no need to call BAT. I'm certain they will get in touch with you. The deolay is logical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.