Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1161 Views)

An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / "I Dont Like How Mercy Aigbe Is Dragged In The Mud" - Steph Nora Finally Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by budzwizer(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: . by superlanny(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2019
A very terrible way to die, imagine the agony of knowing that death is imminent and certain, rest in peace....it's comforting to know we all will leave this crazy but lovely world someday. Receive Christ into your life today.

1 Like

Re: . by internationalman(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2019
This life is not worth any effort you put on it to survive.

We like life as our friend

And we hate death as our enemy.

But life is aware of our hate for death, one way or another it still ends betraying us to its close friend death..

So don't live to impress anyone and don't take anyone seriously including life coz at the end of the day no one truly cares accept, well in my own case my mum.
Re: . by mikejj(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Rip ..sad one
Re: . by justybobo: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Sad, for this pretty girl to die such a horrible death.
Re: . by grandstar(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
She's so cute. Bye. She's resting in peace (Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
Re: . by ValCon888: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Even 1000 Ways To Die could not think of a death more gruesome.
The description of her death is so graphic, it could give Freddy Krueger an erection.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniel Is My Fifth Wife, Not Sixth - Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Chioma Mocks Davido And His Atlanta Based Baby Mama Amanda / Funny: See How A Hair Stylist Was Duped At Computer Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.