Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,852 members, 7,972,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (810 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sohiemi(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Re: . by NaijaSisi(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2010
If u are already married. . . then for better and for worse u must stick by him, coz that is part of what marriage is about, working as a team to help one another throughout the daily struggles of life.
even if i wasnt married, to the guy i would still do what i can to support him, because i believe that is part of y we are together.
those ppl who would leave the guy, money must have been the driving factor of the relationship in the first place.
Re: . by okenwa(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2010
it is necessary, but ladies see it as a COMPULSARY
Re: . by madlady(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2010
Money is VERY IMPORTANT,but, NO NORMAL lady would leave her man if or when he runs into financial difficulty.

Most ladies would HELP their man to overcome the financial problems, that's just part of normal life.
Re: . by tshepiso(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2010
LOVE WONT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE
Re: . by NaijaSisi(f): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2010
tshepiso:

LOVE WONT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE

True but evry1 will face challenges in life, be it spiritually, emotional, financial etc, the whole point of marriage is to help one another out, so u do not need to face such challenges on ur own. Money is very important, i don't refute that but it is not everything.

Problems will come, but it is how u overcome such problems that is important
Re: . by Spyker: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2010
Let's face the fact, no money no honey. Love won't put food on the table.

And for we guys, don't ever imagine that a woman will share her money with you or spend her money with you, if you are lucky to have such a privilege, thank your God but don't depend on her. Know that it is 101% your responsibility to care for your wife and children.
Re: . by sohiemi(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2010
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
Spyker:

Let's face the fact, no money no honey. Love won't put food on the table.

And for we guys, don't ever imagine that a woman will share her money with you or spend her money with you, if you are lucky to have such a privilege, thank your God but don't depend on her. Know that it is 101% your responsibility to care for your wife and children.

Can you give reasons for your ridiculous statement in these day and age??

These days women work,and sometimes earn as much ,if not more than their men
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
Why date a no hopper then bring countless children into the world to suffer

Date someone with potentials if you can't get the rich ones.

Money is very important
Re: . by madlady(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
MrPrsdent:

At last, a voice of REASON. Gosh!!!.
Re: . by Spyker: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
MrPrsdent:

If you as a man have it at the back of your head that it is your responsibility to take care of your family, whatever assistance from your spouse is an added advantage and the advantage is that you have less quarrel over money. But if you are among the men that believes that the family problems especially financial contribution should be shared between you and your wife, you will always be quarrelling and complaining. I am not against a woman having more than a man, what i mean is that men should NEVER depend on their wife but whatever she does should be a complement.
Re: . by madlady(f): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
Most of the very successful men in the world are married to working women. Women like that never quarrel over money, their husband and family are the most important things in their life.

Very rich men who marry hanger-ons end up divorced and paying out megga bucks in settlements.
Re: . by ebonyvibe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Over important.

Dont be fooled a union needs money.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
No matter how financially healthy a woman is, no man should go into marriage without having the capability to take care of his family . . . Financially! No matter how strong the love is, it gets challenged when a man is broke and the woman has to take up both the responsibility of building the home and providing for the family.

I wont advice any man I know to make that mistake.
Re: . by Spyker: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

No matter how financially healthy a woman is, no man should go into marriage without having the capability to take care of his family . . . Financially! No matter how strong the love is, it gets challenged when a man is broke and the woman has to take up both the responsibility of building the home and providing for the family.

I wont advice any man I know to make that mistake.

That's exactly what I have been trying to explain.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / Who Can Be Called A True Friend / I Am Confused Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.