Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,938 members, 7,962,990 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Would've Loved To Marry When There's No Social Media- Mariam On Wedding To Femi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would've Loved To Marry When There's No Social Media- Mariam On Wedding To Femi (630 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would've Loved To Marry When There's No Social Media- Mariam On Wedding To Femi by joshchisimdi: 4:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Okunola Mariam, an Instagram comedian who got married to KraksTV boss, Femi Bakre shared a new post which she prayed will skip every evil eye. In her beautiful post about her wedding to Femi Bakre which she prayed will skip every eye, Mariam stated that  would have loved to have her wedding on the days where there was no social media.

According to her this is because she is so private, but since they've made lifetime friends on Instagram it is only right that their happy moments with them because that’s what friends do.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/i-wouldve-loved-to-get-married-when-there-was-no-social-media-mariam-on-wedding-to-femi-bakre/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Would've Loved To Marry When There's No Social Media- Mariam On Wedding To Femi by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:19am On Apr 26, 2019
SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T BE AWARE WHEN THE MARRIAGE BREAKS UP ABI.....

THIS ONE DON ALREADY KNOW SAY HER MARRIAGE NO GO LAST.....EVIL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SAVAGERY! Chioma Mocks Davido And His Atlanta Based Baby Mama Amanda / Photo Of Naira Marley In Court / I Would Have Attacked Onye Eze If I Was Okoro Blessing- Bbnaija's Eriata Ese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.