Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,908 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit (326 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit by OtemAtum: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Nimshi 5:27-40
27. And Yahweh said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Allah said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the deep pit which we have made.
29. And Yahweh said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I push you into the deep pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just at the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Yahweh.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Yahweh while the rest of them fought in favour of Allah.
32. And Yahweh and Allah strove for days and weeks and no one prevailed.
33. And around that time was Esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Yahweh tore his cloth off his own body such that Allah began to fall. But Allah opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Nymphidis off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God the Consciousness was fulfilled.
37. And Esias saw Allah as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.
Re: How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Learn
Re: How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit by OtemAtum: 4:24pm On May 06, 2019
Benefit from the history of the past
Re: How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit by OtemAtum: 7:22am On May 08, 2019
Learn
Re: How Yahweh And Allah Fought Each Other And Fell Into A Pit by OtemAtum: 2:53am On Jun 16, 2019
uhm

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman, His Jet And The Gospel Of Jesus Christ / The Pope Drops Bombshell On Young Teens / "THE BACK TO GOD PROJECT" A Book By JEG: Chapter 4. Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.