Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,786 members, 7,962,587 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Your 10 Reasons Why Ibb Should Not Be Voted Into Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your 10 Reasons Why Ibb Should Not Be Voted Into Power (523 Views)

Do You Think Buhari Should Be Voted Into Power? / Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ / Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 10 Reasons Why Ibb Should Not Be Voted Into Power by Nctrice(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
My dear Nairalanders its been obvious that we the common men in Nigeria are not in support of IBB presidential ambition,

It is thereby necessary that you pin point at least YOUR 10 reasons why he should not be voted into power, lets see if they are justifiable,

I for one i have looked at issues ranging from his Regards for the "Rule of Law" down to issues pertaining to his personal life/affairs, and how they affect we Nigerians and the international community,  Let us know why you feel he should not be given a second chance,

(1) (Reply)

Gj Accused Of Plagiarism ! / 2011: Slyva Wants To Sabotage Jonathan, Bayelsa Group Alleges ! / Ribadu Vs Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.