Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) (416 Views)

2023: Don’t Die Because Of Any Politician – Makinde Warns Nigerians / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / Minimum Wage: Don’t Twist My Comments, Makinde Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by 9jahotblog: 7:26am On May 03, 2019
Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns Ruling Party APC, G S M speak on fresh FM. watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQa24dhClPQ

Re: Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by 9jahotblog: 7:27am On May 03, 2019
Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns Ruling Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZBBjYgA4-0

Re: Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by 9jahotblog: 7:29am On May 03, 2019
Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns Ruling Party

The governor-elect of Oyo State, Engineer Seyi Makinde on Wednesday warned the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state against twisting his interview with newsmen in Abuja on the N30,000 minimum wage implementation.

In a statement issued by his spokesman, Prince Dotun Oyelade made available to newsmen in Ibadan, Makinde maintained that it “will be futile for the opposition to attempt to twist the implications and meaning of the interview I granted in Abuja as it will amount to selective understanding.”

The governor-elect stressed that what he said was that states, as independent federating units should have been allowed to determine the minimum wages of their individual states.
He emphasised that as regards Oyo State, “a committee will begin discussions with the leadership of the NLC from the first week in June 2019 to determine the extent to which government can implement not only the minimum wage, but indeed provide buffers for the workers to live decently.”

Makinde reiterated his promise that his administration will be workers friendly on assumption of office on May 29, 2019.

Re: Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by helinues: 7:30am On May 03, 2019
I am just hoping Seyi wont be next Bankole

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by 9jahotblog: 10:30am On May 03, 2019
helinues:
I am just hoping Seyi wont be next Bankole
bankole, As in, I don't get it. let me inform you here that seyi makinde will pay the new 30k minimum wage just be patient with his government.
Re: Don’t Twist My Comments On New Minimum Wage, Makinde Warns APC(video) by Chinashopping84: 10:32am On May 03, 2019
What again is there to twist when you said it with your mouth.Rmb available

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Dayo-led Ogun PDP Exco Remains In Office Till 2020 / Saraki: The Making Of A Successor! / What Can We Do To Make Things Better In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.