Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises (13318 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Auxtin85(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2019
Tonto Dike go respond soon
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by lekkan(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2019
Okay
Tonto is coming for you too cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Raalsalghul: 7:01am On May 04, 2019
BizBayo:

Before nko... Cos that woman has lost it.
Na so bozz
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by martineverest(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2019
true.....but don't forget this lady gaga song 'till it happens Toby,how don't know how I feel"
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by gmaribel(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2019
Betting scammers have finished Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2019
.....very deep!......

#WORDS OF WISDOM

#WORDS ON MARBLE

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2019
.....very deep!......

#WORDS OF WISDOM

#WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Godmother(f): 7:22am On May 04, 2019
True talk. Everyone knows Tonto is in pains, it's not easy healing from a divorce, but she should go easy.

Let her relax, concentrate on her son and God will heal her pain.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48am On May 04, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has taken to his Instagram page to dish out a relationship advice.

According to the father of one, those healing should try and not lose themselves in the process.

He said;

'Can I talk to you?
I am not a preacher, but I have had my experiences. One of the most difficult things to help anybody do is HEALING.

It is a great deal to HEAL, but it comes with it’s price of compromise. Sometimes, the most difficult HURTS to heal from are those inflicted by those we truly LOVE. There’s no amount of paybacks that truly SATISFY our desire of equal PUNISHMENT.

Your heart is calm today and tomorrow, the memories come flooding and the BLEEDING is like a burst ARTERY. You keep in the pain and smile yet, your imagination is a dagger to their throat when they smile back. Often times, you are quiet because you carry your BAGS of SECRETS so you don’t want to dive in DIRTY, but their CALMNESS stirs your UGLY DEMONS to just burn it all done.

It is not a CRIME to hurt and never is it a SIN to let it out, but you must understand that whatever way you choose to deal with it, the most important thing is that, YOU MUST NOT LOSE YOURSELF even if you lose everyone.
May God HEAL every HURTING HEART and give us GRACE to keep a HOLD of OURSELVES while we pass through the HEALING PROCESS.
SEYILAW.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/dont-lose-yourself-in-process-of.html

Had to read it over again!

Seyi Law has made one of the most sensible comment since the time of this Tonto Dike's saga

Respect for being very truthful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by daddio(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2019
oglalasioux:
I hope Churchill will see this advice and call Tontoh now. After a good fvck Tontoh will forgive and forget. The girl has been missing the man and she's finding it unbearable.

But OluwaTonto said OluwaChurchill is a 1minute man
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by AntiWailer: 7:58am On May 04, 2019
Keep your advice.

Advise ChurchHill to stop granting stupid interviews.

It is not about healing.

It is about responding to lies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2019
BizBayo:

Before nko... Cos that woman has lost it.

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Fynchi: 8:20am On May 04, 2019
true talk! if you have ever tasted betrayal before, then you will know that there's something painful than fire.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Cityguy: 8:22am On May 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Why do I feel he's talking to Aunty Tonto?
It is not just chance speaks to her. I am sure she would know but my fear is the 'reaction' that may be cataclysmic cos that gurl knows how to go for the jugular.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Conceptman: 9:04am On May 04, 2019
oglalasioux:
I hope Churchill will see this advice and call Tontoh now. After a good fvck Tontoh will forgive and forget. The girl has been missing the man and she's finding it unbearable.
good fvck for where? she said oga is 4seconds man.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by sweetilicious(f): 9:13am On May 04, 2019
Have you ever been hurt by someone you truly loved? Someone you sincerely adored? Someone you thought said"I love you" with their mouth but they didn't? Healing is a gradual process.Take your time, don't loose yourself.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by czaratwork: 9:22am On May 04, 2019
The most sensible post i have seen on Tonto's issue. That lady is hurting deeply. The guy must have played her. You and i know how street wise Tonto makes herself look like but she met a yahoo yahoo whose only truth could have been good morning.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by fasho01(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2019
What a well written piece.. Honestly, even I needed this

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by godlyguy(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2019
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Raalsalghul:
Why do I feel he's talking to Aunty Tonto?

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Queenserah26(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
Well said man
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by tosinosam(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2019
See as seyi law serious for dah pix ..anytime I watch his comedy my battery dey always low..
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by BizBayo: 7:54pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=XklusivGistBlog post=78089418][/quote]

How can I unsee this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 / I Can’t Hide My Boobs – BBA Season 6 Star / Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem, Ubi Franklin's Daughter In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.