Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1197668 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

After they chased you away from the Nigerian stock trade page, you finally landed here... Why not tell your family members to invest and become a billionaire family? You will become a legend,

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by geedot: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Amex2018:

kindly share with me: innocentomenka2018@gmail.com

Thanks
Only needed him to reference the videos he used so I can go get it myself. But he's been busy because he's yet to reply me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol....I'm not busy. I'm just wondering why you didn't mention me on the thread where u saw me post links. Why bring it here?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Fxmanager:
Please furnish your investors with the broker being used by MBA, provide them the name of the government regulatory body that is regulating the broker. There had never been any legitimate forex investment company that fails to provide an independent and third party audited and verified trading performance track record. Provide all these to your investors before the impending doom

I don't trust MBA forex, they are probably scammers. It's already getting hard for them. I'm not sure they will pay anyone next month. But my issue isn't MBA. It's you.

Couple months ago I looked at your track record with the link you provided, everything was terrible, your trade graph was rough as hell and you were in the pit. Those are last years trades. I was interested in seeing what you guys have to offer, but was disappointed. Now I looked at the new link you posted, (You should use Myfxbook) and you only have trades for March and April. Why did you clear all your trades and start over again ? To hide your mistakes? Who is going to invest with someone with only 2 months record. I hate people who claim they are professionals but only end up blowing people's hard earned money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Joeyburton:

I don't trust MBA forex, they are probably scammers. It's already getting hard for them. I'm not sure they will pay anyone next month. But my issue isn't MBA. It's you.

Couple months ago I looked at your track record with the link you provided, everything was terrible, your trade graph was rough as hell and you were in the pit. Those are last years trades. I was interested in seeing what you guys have to offer, but was disappointed. Now I looked at the new link you posted, (You should use Myfxbook) and you only have trades for March and April. Why did you clear all your trades and start over again ? To hide your mistakes? Who is going to invest with someone with only 2 months record. I hate people who claim they are professionals but only end up blowing people's hard earned money.

he is not serious
when he is, he will focus on personal devt
before running around looking for clients

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
gamaliel9:

After they chased you away from the Nigerian stock trade page, you finally landed here... Why not tell your family members to invest and become a billionaire family? You will become a legend,

ponzis have invaded that digital agro sector

anything outside farm crowdy i wont touch with a pole

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by manchidede1: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

MBA Forex have not paid me for two(2) months now. I made my investment with their branch at Waterlines, Port Harcourt on 06/Aug/2019. Since then, I have been receiving my pay until 06/Mar/2020. Sequel to this, I have called their central customer care line (Abuja) uncountable times. They keep giving me the same response that "we are working on it". I am currently not in PH. I could have gone to that branch but due to the current lock down, I can't.

I told my friend about this, he contacted the branch in Lagos. They said they can't treat cases of another branch. According to them, "we can only help by providing the contact of waterlines branch customer care", which they did. I continued my calling again. One of them picked up. After I explained the situation, he said I should hold on for sometime so that he run some checks. Thereafter, he informed me that my investment has expired, that I would need to do a renewal before my money would be paid. Because I am not currently in Port Harcourt, he sent me an email address to forward the documents to, which I did. After then, I called to inform him that I have done that. He now said I should wait for them to process it.

Since then, the said phone line stopped picking my calls. Even the email I sent hasn't been acknowledged. I however sent a followup email which was still left unattended.

I called back Lagos, now they provided another number for the waterlines branch. This current one is always switched off. When I finally got them, lo and behold, the lady on the phone was speaking Hausa to me (they probably provided a wrong number). All these is happening over a month ago.

Please and please, I am tired of pursuing this people around. anyone that knows MBA Forex should tell them to pay me my money.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
An investment opened on August 06 expires on February 06. Did you do a rollover? Rollovers are not Automatic. If you didn't do a roll over to start a new contract you cannot then expect to be paid ROI. On what basis would that ROI be paid? A no longer subsisting contract?

Please either file for a rollover (which will start counting from the date you filed) or ask for a return of capital. Hope this helps

Long story short, there's no ROI for March and April as there was no contract between us and you

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchidede1:
Hi everyone,

MBA Forex have not paid me for two(2) months now. I made my investment with their branch at Waterlines, Port Harcourt on 06/Aug/2019. Since then, I have been receiving my pay until 06/Mar/2020. Sequel to this, I have called their central customer care line (Abuja) uncountable times. They keep giving me the same response that "we are working on it". I am currently not in PH. I could have gone to that branch but due to the current lock down, I can't.

I told my friend about this, he contacted the branch in Lagos. They said they can't treat cases of another branch. According to them, "we can only help by providing the contact of waterlines branch customer care", which they did. I continued my calling again. One of them picked up. After I explained the situation, he said I should hold on for sometime so that he run some checks. Thereafter, he informed me that my investment has expired, that I would need to do a renewal before my money would be paid. Because I am not currently in Port Harcourt, he sent me an email address to forward the documents to, which I did. After then, I called to inform him that I have done that. He now said I should wait for them to process it.

Since then, the said phone line stopped picking my calls. Even the email I sent hasn't been acknowledged. I however sent a followup email which was still left unattended.

I called back Lagos, now they provided another number for the waterlines branch. This current one is always switched off. When I finally got them, lo and behold, the lady on the phone was speaking Hausa to me (they probably provided a wrong number). All these is happening over a month ago.

Please and please, I am tired of pursuing this people around. anyone that knows MBA Forex should tell them to pay me my money.
you have received for 6 month, who registered you? You didn't register on nairaland, try and visit their office, you shud ve done this longtime ago. They can't roll you over automatically because not everyone will like to roll over, some will take back their money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some people are very foolish. You have been receiving your ROI without delay for the past 6 months, and now your contract with MBA has expeired, you have not done a proper roll over in a bid to renew your contract with MBA but expecting ROI. The next thing you did was to castigate MBA FX as if they ran away with your money. Bro, you should blame yourself and not MBA FX.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchidede1:
Hi everyone,

Are u ok? Did u just read wat u typed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchidede1:
Hi everyone,

Too many illiterates and daft people in Nigeria. Just look at what u type.... You are not okay I must confess. Walahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Joeyburton:

We explained our position through the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting/10#88339973

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting/10#88320151

About us not using www.myfxbook.com, we always use different independent third party website to verify our trading performance track records like, www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com, www.myfxbook.com, etc. The reason we dropped myfxbook was due to an inaccurate trading drawdown statistics printed by them compared to others that printed the accurate trading drawdown. Myfxbook actually printed other trading statistics like profit factor, average trade time, accurately, but failed in the drawdown statistics compared to other websites, of which we believed there is a cliche in their system. (These are important trading statistics to us and the investors. That is why we always highlight them in yellow color when posting our trading performance in pictures in our trading journal). We know this because we normally have a floating equity indicator in our trading platform charts to monitor our floating open trading positions to observed how far our floating equity is dropping as part of our risk management measures, so as to know if we are taking too much risk in the account, and see if there is the need to reduce our exposure in the market. Such drawdown as printed by myfxbook never occur in the cause of trading the account. It was other independent third party website that accurately printed the trading drawdown including our partner broker in our live/real PAMM managed account trading statistics.

We did not clear all the past history to hide our mistakes. The previous account is actually growing simultaneously with this one. You should also note that the previous accounts was a demo account compared to the live/real PAMM managed account performance track record that we are showcasing in our website now. In fact for us to immediately run a live/real PAMM managed account to showcase performance track record using real funds should tell you a lot about our confidence in our trading strategy after the recent and final modifications to it. When we bring back the previous demo account to it's high watermark/Highest historical equity it has ever reach, we will showcase it to those that are interested, to prove to them that we had the core part of our trading strategy,that cannot blow an investors account. All the modifications has always been to see how we can balance our approach between generating realistic returns and preserving our investors capital by reducing/controlling the drawdown to a comfortable level. This we have finally been able to achieve with the recent/final modifications to our trading strategy. Any investor who will ever feel that our returns is small should check elsewhere as we are not only looking at the upside potentials in terms of returns to investors, we are always also more concerned about the downside risk to the investors capital and equity.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
@Fxmanager.
All this long grammar just to answer a simple question.

Anyway, anybody on this thread or on this forum who invests in your company does so at his own risk. Because everything concerning u as being a scammer and double faced con artist has been exposed on this thread several times. I rest my Case

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
charleseee:
you scammed my friend. God will punish you.
If you so much reverence that God, you wouldn't go as far as fabricating a lie/falsehood against us. Be careful of God's judgements on you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fxmanager:
We explained our position through the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting/10#88339973

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting/10#88320151

About us not using www.myfxbook.com, we always use different independent third party website to verify our trading performance track records like, www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com, www.myfxbook.com, etc. The reason we dropped myfxbook was due to an inaccurate trading drawdown statistics printed by them compared to others that printed the accurate trading drawdown. Myfxbook actually printed other trading statistics like profit factor, average trade time, accurately, but failed in the drawdown statistics compared to other websites, of which we believed there is a cliche in their system. (These are important trading statistics to us and the investors. That is why we always highlight them in yellow color when posting our trading performance in pictures in our trading journal). We know this because we normally have a floating equity indicator in our trading platform charts to monitor our floating open trading positions to observed how far our floating equity is dropping as part of our risk management measures, so as to know if we are taking too much risk in the account, and see if there is the need to reduce our exposure in the market. Such drawdown as printed by myfxbook never occur in the cause of trading the account. It was other independent third party website that accurately printed the trading drawdown including our partner broker in our live/real PAMM managed account trading statistics.

We did not clear all the past history to hide our mistakes. The previous account is actually growing simultaneously with this one. You should also note that the previous accounts was a demo account compared to the live/real PAMM managed account performance track record that we are showcasing in our website now. In fact for us to immediately run a live/real PAMM managed account to showcase performance track record using real funds should tell you a lot about our confidence in our trading strategy after the recent and final modifications to it. When we bring back the previous demo account to it's high watermark/Highest historical equity it has ever reach, we will showcase it to those that are interested, to prove to them that we had the core part of our trading strategy,that cannot blow an investors account. All the modifications has always been to see how we can balance our approach between generating realistic returns and preserving our investors capital by reducing/controlling the drawdown to a comfortable level. This we have finally been able to achieve with the recent/final modifications to our trading strategy. Any investor who will ever feel that our returns is small should check elsewhere as we are not only looking at the upside potentials in terms of returns to investors, we are always also more concerned about the downside risk to the investors capital and equity.

I don't care about profits, what I'm interested in is the drawdown. 2000% profit doesn't move me. Most result posted on myfxbook boasting of 5000% over profits are fake, there is a reason they never use a known reliable broker, they always use brokers like Accent forex. Why? Because these brokers help them forge records to put on myfxbook, then get unsuspecting investors to put their money in and they can help them blow it. I've seen traders blow $2 million dollars account in just 1 day after trading successfully for years. I've lost about 7 million to so called Pamm and copytrades. Everytime I try it always ends bad. So seeing so many profit doesn't move me, what I want is the reds, the drawdowns. I'll be very okay with even 2% profit every month, I don't mind. But it's so hard to find people who are sustainable. The market is no ones friend of course. Even the best traders in the world average around 4% per month. So I see no reason why a Pamm or Mam manager will throw away money management and take ridiculous trades and blow people's money.

You claim you went live so that proves that you are legit, but all that information is hidden, you hid everything including the trades you take. Almost everything is hidden. Going live doesn't mean much, we can't even see how much you went live with. It could be $100. People could invest $5000, $10000 while you are trading that with a $100 live account. We don't know because you hid it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Anwons(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anyone with Olymp trade app? Can one download the app in tab? And legit is it?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anwons:
Anyone with Olymp trade app? Can one download the app in tab? And legit is it?

Your better off playing baba ijebu

cheesy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fxmanager:
If you so much reverence that God, you wouldn't go as far as fabricating a lie/falsehood against us. Be careful of God's judgements on you.

Even if he's lying what about David? The one that got you arrested just recently?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by manchidede1: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
airsaylongcom:
An investment opened on August 06 expires on February 06. Did you do a rollover? Rollovers are not Automatic. If you didn't do a roll over to start a new contract you cannot then expect to be paid ROI. On what basis would that ROI be paid? A no longer subsisting contract?

Please either file for a rollover (which will start counting from the date you filed) or ask for a return of capital. Hope this helps

Long story short, there's no ROI for March and April as there was no contract between us and you

Please read my post very well before throwing stones. I was instructed by one of MBA customer care personnel when I called to send in my documents for rollover. Since then, I have not heard anything from them. Mind you, I sent this said documents over a month now.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by manchidede1: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
ifeanyija:
you have received for 6 month, who registered you? You didn't register on nairaland, try and visit their office, you shud ve done this longtime ago. They can't roll you over automatically because not everyone will like to roll over, some will take back their money.

I have applied for rollover more than a month now, yet no response or payment. I suppose that's one of the reasons they stopped picking my calls too?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by manchidede1: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Some people are very foolish. You have been receiving your ROI without delay for the past 6 months, and now your contract with MBA has expeired, you have not done a proper roll over in a bid to renew your contract with MBA but expecting ROI. The next thing you did was to castigate MBA FX as if they ran away with your money. Bro, you should blame yourself and not MBA FX.

Mr Man please mind the words you use. Kindly reread my post and answer your questions by yourself. The email I was directed to send in my documents for rollover is not proper? Please think before you talk.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by manchidede1: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Too many illiterates and daft people in Nigeria. Just look at what u type.... You are not okay I must confess. Walahi

Without pointing out any flaw? If I were you, I won't use those words

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchidede1:

Please read my post very well before throwing stones. I was instructed by one of MBA customer care personnel when I called to send in my documents for rollover. Since then, I have not heard anything from them. Mind you, I sent this said documents over a month now.

Okay o. Sorry. I thought I was trying to help. Wait until they respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.