Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1195452 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
tope777:
My prayer is simple:
Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.

For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.

For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

Big Amen to your Prayers.

Especially the first one the List.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ladybirdsings: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello fam, pls what do i do if i havent recieved my ROI. I'm aware there is a process for it now but i don't know it. I'm waiting for my ROI for 27th from Allen Ikeja. Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by legacystore: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ladybirdsings:
Hello fam, pls what do i do if i havent recieved my ROI. I'm aware there is a process for it now but i don't know it. I'm waiting for my ROI for 27th from Allen Ikeja. Thanks.

Contact your account officer

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
@All my co investors, the OP of the naysayers thread has finally agreed to leave us alone with MBA and also pray for them. Moral lessons is that never give up on your dreams and what you believed in and never give Up in any situation you find yourself. MBA is divine and is a train that will crush any one that stands on it way.

LONG LIVE MBA
LONG LIVE Maxwell
LONG LIVE All the investors,
May God continue to keep our investments for us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
jabolo:

United Capital plc is not United Capital Investment Company Limited. The rebuttal is quite clear.
https://www.unitedcapitalplcgroup.com/media-item/united-capital-plc-is-not-united-capital-investment-company-limited/

One is registered fully with the SEC and the other is not, while also embodying all the characteristics of Ponzi scheme.

Unless you're arguing that the MBA Forex and Investment Ltd on the list is different from your employer and you are actually registered with the SEC? You're smarter than this attempt at deflection.

The attempted takeover of the thread after some 200 pages was also another lowball tactic and it shouldn't pass given the original message asked the question we have different views upon.

I respect your take on this as an insider and have cleary stated mine as well. The so-called 'advocacy' has persuaded some not to invest just as the ROI Testimonies has convinced some to. No wahala.

Good day.

PS: I wonder if you actually cringe at some of the messages of abuse your co-investors throw around with careless abandon, or you embrace them as they help your mission. IMO, your company has indeed attracted some toxicity in its followership I can only ascribe to greed.

I don't think any knowledgeable person doesn't realise its simple ponzi, as with MMM, many here are actually pulling out their funds but encouraging other to keep "re-investing". People can be funny, but a wise dog by now would have heed the hunters whistle.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
tope777:
29/10/2020.
13:46Hr.

My prayer is simple:
-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
tope777:

My prayer is simple:
-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.

Lol at the hypocrisy displayed here. Let's try:

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
1 Timothy 6:10

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5

And, here's one for those that have grown fat on ROIs. After this thing crashes, with the poor market women and okada riders beseeching the empty offices asking for answers and assistance ...

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.
Proverbs 22:16

Ok, good day.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
@jabolo

It's not worth it, allow them be.

I vividly recall this was the way people behave on mmm thread, posting imaginary alert and acting funny.

Truth it they know it's ponzi, but because they want to keep getting "ROI" they keep being an apostle for the scheme hoping they don't get the short end of the stick when the final whistle is blown.

Indeed, I could just ignore, but as with mmm, some gullible people will put their school fees, house rent, some even took bank loan to invest, we owe them a duty to be warned.

Wickedness is seeing a pit and urging other to go in because it benefits you or seeing a pit and not informing others. Some of us have a conscience and use it.

Tope777 using bible to curse other, I pity your life, because when people eventually lose money here, God will visit those curses on your head in 7 folds.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Advision:
@jabolo

I vividly recall this was the way people behave on mmm thread, posting imaginary alert and acting funny.

Truth it they know it's ponzi, but because they want to keep getting "ROI" they keep being an apostle for the scheme hoping they don't get the short end of the stick when the final whistle is blown.

Indeed, I could just ignore, but as with mmm, some gullible people will put their school fees, house rent, some even took bank loan to invest, we owe them a duty to be warned.

Wickedness is seeing a pit and urging other to go in because it benefits you or seeing a pit and not informing others. Some of us have a conscience and use it.

Tope777 using bible to curse other, I pity your life, because when people eventually lose money here, God will visit those curses on your head in 7 folds.
OK we don hear, we knew that we invested in a ponzi scheme, or do you have any problem with that, or is it you fathers money we used to invest in the ponzi scheme? the answer is NO. Oya waka comot in peace we all don hear or we will be forced to send you out in pieces....heediot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Richyfresh: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jabola check very it seems you are a product of BUHARI's sperm. What is really your problem?. Is it your money?. Leave us na. We like loosing our money to Ponzi scheme. Is it your Ponzi? It's only descendants of Buhari that behave like this, because you have so much hatred in your mind. I think you lost money online and the mere fact that MBA is still paying pisses you so much. FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Keep on being a hater,Your father Buhari will soon give you an award.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Am just back from a ban!

I do not understand the reason for the ban. The last time I checked, i haven't insulted anybody nor advertised anything. So i am at loss why the moderator(s) would chose to place me on a ban.

My last post only suggested we change the thread name to MBA Investors Forum.... So was that the reason for the ban? I didn't like the curses, insults n all... The rationale for the suggestion!

Meanwhile, during the ban, i took out time to go through the other thread ie the anti MBA thread. What i could deduce is that some of the naysayers deep down really want to invest but are scared to do so. Thats why some are asking for accounts.

More so, u call another man's business a ponzi? Where is the add evidence that they are rubbing peter to pay paul? The fact that they are paying 15% is not sufficient evidence.... 15% is just boderline IMO. Google it!

MBA investors need to pray hard. Some of these guys are sponsored. The other thread has been moved to front page and a competitor thread just got pulled down only today.

I don't really comment but my 2 cents... Peace!!

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
jabolo:

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

[b]And, here's one for those that have grown fat on ROIs[/b]After this thing crashes, with the poor market women and okada riders beseeching the empty offices asking for answers and assistance ...

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Ok, good day.

The bolded made me laugh real hard lolz grown fat on ROI

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ayam looking for wia to invest ooo let me go back to page 1 and read this novel-like thread again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
My guy MBA investors don't need to pray anything because of naysayers. They are just like dropping a grain of sand into the ocean.

We can only pray to God to keep MBA going.

Favoured35:
Am just back from a ban!

I do not understand the reason for the ban. The last time I checked, i haven't insulted anybody nor advertised anything. So i am at loss why the moderator(s) would chose to place me on a ban.

My last post only suggested we change the thread name to MBA Investors Forum.... So was that the reason for the ban? I didn't like the curses, insults n all... The rationale for the suggestion!

Meanwhile, during the ban, i took out time to go through the other thread ie the anti MBA thread. What i could deduce is that some of the naysayers deep down really want to invest but are scared to do so. Thats why some are asking for accounts.

More so, u call another man's business a ponzi? Where is the add evidence that they are rubbing peter to pay paul? The fact that they are paying 15% is not sufficient evidence.... 15% is just boderline IMO. Google it!

MBA investors need to pray hard. Some of these guys are sponsored. The other thread has been moved to front page and a competitor thread just got pulled down only today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Enjoy grin

Kweensavvy:
Ayam looking for wia to invest ooo let me go back to page 1 and read this novel-like thread again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tempest12: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Favoured35:
Am just back from a ban!

@ bolded.....Whatever happens here doesn't change anything about genuine investment, even if they chose to delete all threads about forex trading, it doesn't affect the currency trading market in any way. Nairaland is just a forum and nothing more.. so why taking illiterate people here serious to the extent of saying the investors needs prayer. Una really get time for all these dumb and broke people here I swear...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chiada(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Do you realize that with all your advice and running around this thread like a jobless person, you are still INCONSEQUENTIAL! You are trying really hard to be relevant, seeking unnecessary attention, advising people that did not seek your opinion. Don't you think it is better to have a rethink on this your mission that is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. You keep coming here to display how much of an attention you need to be happy. If I had listened to negative, joy killers like you, I won't be close to my 6th ROI now.

Have a rethink oooo! Stop being a NUISANCE sincerely. You are beginning to sound like an EMPTY BARREL!

quote author=jabolo post=95469196]

And, here's one for those that have grown fat on ROIs. After this thing crashes, with the poor market women and okada riders beseeching the empty offices asking for answers and assistance ...

Ok, good day.[/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Favoured35:
Am just back from a ban!

Lol..... My Brother hold your peace MBA is divine nothing will happen you can quote me anytime anywhere, nothing again I say nothing will happen. Any one who trys by all means to pull MBA down God of heaven will crush that fellow. Relax your mind MBA Going now where for now, God has given us open cheques to write how much we want and for me my first request from fx investment is 40m so any one who is still doubting it then village people dey at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gozzylala(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
jabolo:

Ok, good day.
grin grin grin grin
You don speak English and quoting sec finish, na Bible you dey quote now?
No worry, you go later quote Koran, then constitution join. Mtchew
Meddlesome interloper.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
FASTCHOW:
Finally the eagle landed safely...MBA till enternity...
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Enjoy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Advision:

I don't think any knowledgeable person doesn't realise its simple ponzi, as with MMM, many here are actually pulling out their funds but encouraging other to keep "re-investing". People can be funny, but a wise dog by now would have heed the hunters whistle.

You should be sick mentally

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gozzylala:
grin grin grin grin You don speak English and quoting sec finish, na Bible you dey quote now? No worry, you go later quote Koran, then constitution join. Mtchew Meddlesome interloper.
lol.....mad gannn ooo the guy don go spiritual!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gozzylala:

grin grin grin grin
Meddlesome interloper.

Abeg oo nor kill me with laugh oo

Jabolo that is a self styled Atheist is now quoting Scriptures. ------- Wonders shall never end.

Jabolo, see what Joblessness can do ?

Very soon, you would indeed quote Koran and the back page of the Constitution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chiada(f): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gozzylala:

grin grin grin grin
Meddlesome interloper.

������

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chiada(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
jabolo:

Ok, good day.

Do you realize that with all your advice and running around this thread like a jobless person, you are still INCONSEQUENTIAL! You are trying really hard to be relevant, seeking unnecessary attention, advising people that did not seek your opinion. Don't you think it is better to have a rethink on this your mission that is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. You keep coming here to display how much of an attention you need to be happy. If I had listened to negative, joy killers like you, I won't be close to my 6th ROI now.

Have a rethink oooo! Stop being a NUISANCE sincerely. You are beginning to sound like an EMPTY BARREL!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
29/10/2020.
22:55Hr.

My prayer is simple:

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Advision:
@jabolo

Thanks Chief but ‘they’ are not really my audience. As they’re invested deep into this Ponzi scheme, their anxiety is understandable. The rants of those that choose to scrape the barrel of human behaviour are similarly inconsequential lol.

Ok, I’ll admit they energized me from what was a position of mere passing interest, the rants that is. This thing is really insidious.

So, It’s crucial to prevent this being a single-sided story of ROI testimonies so people considering it can make their decision, hopefully to swerve and It’s heartening this is happening.

So, it’s all good.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Gozzylala:

grin grin grin grin
Meddlesome interloper.

You dey mind that Jobless thing ?

Joblessness don frustrate his life and he is now looking for someone to transfer his frustrations on.

Jabolo go back to the village like your President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Arewaitech: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning patriots, please I'll like to know the modus operandi of MBA. I'll love a short & simple detailed info. Thanks. On my way to financial breakthrough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.