Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! (399 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2019
My friend that got married 2weeks ago was lamenting something to me this morning. He rented a wedding gown 20k, deposited 10k and is supposed to collect the deposit upon returning the gown,

He has returned the gown since last week but the woman has been avoiding him and hasn't returned the deposit to him.

This morning he got a call from the woman that he should meet her by 2pm, that the cloth is dirty, he feels the woman is looking for excuses to withhold part of the deposit and there was no agreement that he will wash the gown before returning it.

I want to know from those that are experienced in this matter, who's duty it is to pay for the dry cleaning of a rented wedding gown?
The lender or the other?

N. B. the reason he got involved in this and not the wife is because the wife is heavily pregnant
Re: How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! by LuciferKoran: 11:01am On May 08, 2019
You are stupid for not collecting your money on the spot while returning the gown.

If the money is not ready then you politely tell them to call you when it is ready, give them a cute smile & walk away with the gown.

Mumu.

By the way, how many times will you be getting married sef?
This must be the 3rd time.

Are you Ned Nwoko?

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! by konkonbilo(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
candlewax:
My friend that got married 2weeks ago was lamenting something to me this morning. He rented a wedding gown 20k, deposited 10k and is supposed to collect the deposit upon returning the gown,

He has returned the gown since last week but the woman has been avoiding him and hasn't returned the deposit to him.

This morning he got a call from the woman that he should meet her by 2pm, that the cloth is dirty, he feels the woman is looking for excuses to withhold part of the deposit and there was no agreement that he will wash the gown before returning it.

I want to know from those that are experienced in this matter, who's duty it is to pay for the dry cleaning of a rented wedding gown?
The lender or the other?

N. B. the reason he got involved in this and not the wife is because the wife is heavily pregnant
Have to a place where wedding gowns are for rent. You pay 5k for dry cleaning after use but don't know about the agreement between your friend and the person that rented the gown out.
Re: How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:
You are stupid for not collecting your money on the spot while returning the gown.

If the money is not ready then you politely tell them to call you when it is ready, give them a cute smile & walk away with the gown.

Mumu.

By the way, how many times will you be getting married sef?
This must be the 3rd time.

Are you Ned Nwoko?

*spits angry

Quit taking that stuff bro

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: BUSHYANUS Is Not Dead!!! / . / Why Do People Always Have Bad Testimony About Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.