Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! (11513 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by zaynie(f): 12:16am On May 13, 2019
Laeroy please take it easy.
Nkan ti o tọ, oshin bo wá sheku.
How would you feel, if your husband was to hit jackpot tomorrow and became stinkingly rich? Would he trust the love and respect you will be showering on him?

I totally agree with Eyinjuege, what you feel towards your husband is long term resentment about him mortgaging his finances but to me, as long as he isn't spending it on stupid things then I think you should support him.
Please.
It's not like he doesn't have. He is just securing your future and of his kids.
Be patient.
In this time of his having nothing, even if you cannot support him financially, do so emotionally.
Try to see how his mind works.
If you earn 100k and all is going to the family and building a future, how would feel is someone said you aren't still doing anything.
Babe, it's not easy anywhere.
The fact that he's already planning a future shows that he is a responsible man, would you rather live a flashy life with nothing to show for it? With no tomorrow?
Be calm.
(might I pipe in that this is usually the reason poor men who become rich don't treat their first wives nicely, because they underestimated fate)
Be calm. Ní sùúrù.

That being said.
How can you bring in more money? There is no written rule anywhere that your income must be less than his.
You obviously have time on your hands, you have youth and you know how to use a smartphone. You shouldn't be complaining about being broke.
What can you do?
What's your skill set?
What problem are you good at solving?

This your rant is also why I advocate being blunt. Talk your own and waka comot! Pátápátá they will say you don't have respect or you are pompous but trust me, they will come around and respect your disrespectful pompous self.

Be calm
Know that what isn't enough will one day be too much.
Until that day, encourage your husband don't kick him when he is down.
I'm not saying don't fight or argue with him o, but don't fight the fight like there is no tomorrow.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by iomoge2(f): 4:14am On May 13, 2019
Laeroy:

Thank u bro..... Exactly what I will... I was just thinking what if I give my child this and I give her child same with mine, a time will come I can't continue the same gestures, how will it feel... Do I start this and continue enduring given my limited income, will I keep doing everything I do for my kid to her kid too... My dear, I looked at it and told myself

PEACE DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF U CAN'T DO IT 100%....SHE is not my child...

How did I get here
I can’t even continue reading

All I will say is that you calm down
Your last statement got me

No one knows tomorrow
I am not saying your hubby will be poorer
But what if the women or her child becomes richer tomorrow

I used to have Your thoughts but once I got married all that changed
Cos I see his blood as mine
But I know where this is steaming from
You married him thinking you didn’t marry the family and this is becos of the lies you two told yourself
You saw he was from a poverty stricken home but didn’t back out to marry from one rich home

My sister
Pls don’t take life too hard
Nothing is permanent
No one is assured tomorrow

You sre pained cos they sent the wife away but you also confirmed it’s Yoruba tradition
Pls
Calm down
Just a little kindness won’t kill you
Blood is thicker than water
When the chips are down
The man will stand with his siblings
Don’t start a fight you cannot finish

See
If I were you
I will do eye service and give my hubby the heat
Heat of helping d lady out of the house
Even if it’s one room
I will bring d little I have snd give him to add up
Just to bring sanity
But in their eyes
Do good please
I am not saying you should go over the bar to be nice
But don’t be obviously disgusted by them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by iomoge2(f): 4:50am On May 13, 2019
Laeroy:
@mrAMG2, thanks for the advice my brother. THAT'S THE DILEMMA I'M IN BROTHER, DO I DO IT SOMETIMES AND NOT ALWAYS, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TIMES I DON'T DO IT, WONT I BE PERCEIVED AS DECEPTIVE FROM INCEPTION
no
You won’t be perceived as deceptive

If it’s jollof rice you want to give your child adding a few spoons for the other child won’t hurt
If it’s snacks as you say give them both
When it finishes
They will know it’s finished

But like Zaynie said up there
What you need is a source of income
Your own income
No one says the man must have more
You can have more if you want to
I for one isn’t scared of getting my hands dirty

Women are out there making money
You are learned
You have a smart phone
There are businesses you can do with Zero capital
Drop shipping is one
You can do errands n make money
You can add housecleaning to your dry cleaning business and
Don’t be comfortable with your 30k package
Start a side hustle and with time you won’t need the package again

Let your hubby do what he knows how to do
You are smart and can do yours too

Go on instagram and follow influencers
Laura ikeji posted some business you can start with twenty thousand not to long ago
Someone else posted zero naira biz
Just find your passion

You sre not wicked as you stated
You sre just on one tight budget
Get out of your comfort zone

Zaynie has a business class coming up soon. Check her dairy she wrote about it
I advise you join in snd you will learn so much
What ever the amount for the class; I am willing to pay for you.
Just show interest
Contact her. She knows how to collect her money from me grin
There is so much money to be made out there

Hugs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Nobody: 5:18am On May 13, 2019
When I tell ladies to discuss finances before marriage, they look at me like undecided undecided... You gotta lay it all out on the damn table! Leave love, when you reach some marital bridges na only money fit cross am!

Money!!! Money!!! Money!!!! Money!!!! Discuss money with your partner....!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to tell you OP, Pele, Just do you, everybody go adjust.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Laeroy(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
no
You won’t be perceived as deceptive

If it’s jollof rice you want to give your child adding a few spoons for the other child won’t hurt
If it’s snacks as you say give them both
When it finishes
They will know it’s finished

But like Zaynie said up there
What you need is a source of income
Your own income
No one says the man must have more
You can have more if you want to
I for one isn’t scared of getting my hands dirty

Women are out there making money
You are learned
You have a smart phone
There are businesses you can do with Zero capital
Drop shipping is one
You can do errands n make money
You can add housecleaning to your dry cleaning business and
Don’t be comfortable with your 30k package
Start a side hustle and with time you won’t need the package again

Let your hubby do what he knows how to do
You are smart and can do yours too

Go on instagram and follow influencers
Laura ikeji posted some business you can start with twenty thousand not to long ago
Someone else posted zero naira biz
Just find your passion

You sre not wicked as you stated
You sre just on one tight budget
Get out of your comfort zone

Zaynie has a business class coming up soon. Check her dairy she wrote about it
I advise you join in snd you will learn so much
What ever the amount for the class; I am willing to pay for you.
Just show interest
Contact her. She knows how to collect her money from me grin
There is so much money to be made out there

Hugs

Oh my!...... Thanks so much Sister.... Uve been very very helpful.... I'll contact her ma... Zaynie has touched my life in so many ways that she can never imagine...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by NoToPile: 12:01pm On May 13, 2019
avast01:
It takes great foresight not to start what you can't finish.
It seems your resources are limited and entirely budgeted for your child. Best focus them on your child then.
From time to time, you can try to extend such kindness to the other child, as much as you can.

This is someone that understands what the real problem is.

Resources are limited shikena thats the genesis of this whole brouhaha.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by kaydeefilms(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Nairalanders I need help, my brother in-law is getting married and I was levied to pay a certain amount as support for his wedding because he had spent most of his funds for planning and the bride’s family had various outrageous demands he had to meet. The issues is I have several commitments like, I have my parents and siblings to take care of, coupled with the fact that my son will be starting school this month (which I postponed because of low funds) and my wife just graduated from the university(yet to go on NYSC and has no job, I foot all the bills in the house and all her expenses) I am about to tell my in-laws that I don’t have the said amount to give (I was levied #40,000) I want to give them (#10,000). And this will further inconvenience myself and my small nuclear family. What should I do? I need your advices
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by lovelybugs(f): 12:15am On May 14, 2019
kaydeefilms:
Nairalanders I need help, my brother in-law is getting married and I was levied to pay a certain amount as support for his wedding because he had spent most of his funds for planning and the bride’s family had various outrageous demands he had to meet. The issues is I have several commitments like, I have my parents and siblings to take care of, coupled with the fact that my son will be starting school this month (which I postponed because of low funds) and my wife just graduated from the university(yet to go on NYSC and has no job, I foot all the bills in the house and all her expenses) I am about to tell my in-laws that I don’t have the said amount to give (I was levied #40,000) I want to give them (#10,000). And this will further inconvenience myself and my small nuclear family. What should I do? I need your advices
Tell your wife to talk to her brother
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by NoToPile: 7:42am On May 14, 2019
kaydeefilms:

Nawa ooo, give what you can afford please and tell your wife to talk to her people.

Which kain wahala is this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Spechialone(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
Typing...
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Laeroy(f): 7:32am On May 23, 2019
UPDATE.

Everything has normalized now!, Thanks to my sister in law, Feeding fee is entering steady now, and I can now take care of other things...
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by faithfull18(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2019
Laeroy:
UPDATE.

Everything has normalized now!, Thanks to my sister in law, Feeding fee is entering steady now, and I can now take care of other things...

I NEED AN ADVICE (This is what is how feel inside, I've tried battling it for too long, but I need help, I've tried to force myself but maybe I'm just possesed, demonic or something)

It's my sister in law's child, I just don't connect with the girl, I've tried everything I can, but the love I'm supposed to give a child doesn't just flow, I look into her eyes and I always have to remind my self that "she's a child and she knows nothing," and that I just have to like her...

But if u ask me I don't like the girl like I love other children, even before she came to stay with us, there's this thing about her that I don't like..... W a t could be the cause?

Hmmn.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Gloriagee(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
U don't have to like her but u def should do ur best to be nice to her. N FWIW I don't think ure possessed or any similar stuff like that. One saying I like is People do better when they know better and she's still at the formative stage. Please help her know better without suffocating her with sermons but by doing better... E go betta

Laeroy:
UPDATE.

I NEED AN ADVICE (This is what is how feel inside, I've tried battling it for too long, but I need help, I've tried to force myself but maybe I'm just possesed, demonic or something)

It's my sister in law's child, I just don't connect with the girl, I've tried everything I can, but the love I'm supposed to give a child doesn't just flow, I look into her eyes and I always have to remind my self that "she's a child and she knows nothing," and that I just have to like her...

But if u ask me I don't like the girl like I love other children, even before she came to stay with us, there's this thing about her that I don't like..... W a t could be the cause?
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Laeroy(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2019
Gloriagee:
U don't have to like her but u def should do ur best to be nice to her. N FWIW I don't think ure possessed or any similar stuff like that. One saying I like is People do better when they know better and she's still at the formative stage. Please help her know better without suffocating her with sermons but by doing better... E go betta

Thanks Gloria gee... GOD BLESS U
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Japhet31: 3:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Laeroy:

No hard feelings....but I don't like where she's coming from, the finances, and everything attached....
But I always have to exert self control and remind myself that she was a victim of circumstance, she didn't ask to be in the present state that she is...et al
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by BellaV: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by jimmyLd101: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
This Op don get Mental problem
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by sylve11: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Swinger60:

Madam Wife.., you are just a wicked person. Thats my opinion..!!

Straight and forward. No time to check time. I like you jor. wink cool
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by sylve11: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bunny19:
I thought u needed advice that's why u came here to type this epistle. Since no one can change ur mind, why don't u just keep being d wicked person that u are. After all its ur life and dat of ur family.

grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by Jidezz: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Laeroy:

My name is Peace, I'm married with 2 kids, my marriage is 4 years plus, I'm married to a man from a poverty stricken background

@boldes text.....OP you gat no mannerz whatsoever

Sorry to say this...But next time you want to put up any article on social sphere...learn to use a mild word to express something.

So because he was born into a poor background that makes he a simp Shebi ?

The way some women think eeh...it baffles me.

When the going is good...she will be humble and sweet...when the going gets tough...she will turn to wetin Person no fit categorize.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! by debbydee(f): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Na wa ooo. Only 30k with so much burden. Op the lord is your strength. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? / Hand Of Hope : A Touching Moment Captured On Lens! / How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.