Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User (19973 Views)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:26am On May 09, 2019
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by incogni2o: 11:26am On May 09, 2019
What! and she gained about 10K followers with it
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2019
I said it . That gal no write am. She dey find husband
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by KenModi(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2019
KKKWHITE:
That's God's curse for men because of the sin committed by Adam and Eve.

You do know the story of Adam and Eve was nothing but “a story” told by the Jews to try to explain how the world began. Adam and Eve never existed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by dominique(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2019
Those that see nothing wrong with what the lady did have probably never penned down anything meaningful before. If they have, they will know how hurtful it is to have their intellectual property stolen or not getting aknowledged for their writing. Intellectual property theft should not be condoned in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by wakes: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by YoungAncient1: 12:01pm On May 09, 2019
The way we exaggerate things nowadays baffles me. What is,"i'm deeply hurt. It is too much."

All these emotions mouth wey no near heart.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Feraz(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2019
andysmith123:
but she means no harm,the guy is jelousy,everybody wants to be famouse,smhh
BuyACar:
Even the man he stole it from stole it from somewhere...na today I dey see that post... nonsense!

Now that you're trying to insult her so you can trend, are you happy now....idiot! undecided
Gkemz:
It doesn't matter if it was copied so long as she conveyed her message to her audience.
Apparently, you guys are yet to realize that there's something called ACKNOWLEDGMENT. The best she could have done was to reference him as the original writer. That shows someone who appreciates intellectual work. It's not about him wanting to be famous or him wanting to trend.

LAWD!! Who did this to us?

dominique:
Those that see nothing wrong with what the lady did has probably never penned down anything meaningful before. If they have, they will know how hurtful it is to have their intellectual property stolen or not getting aknowledged for their writing. Intellectual property theft should not be condoned in anyway.
Thank you. The worst is people thinking someone cannot come up with stuff like that. Reminds me of this thread I created and a lady came there to accuse me of plagiarism. I asked her to search the net for proof and show everyone that I copied it. Till date, she's yet to show proof.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by godofuck231: 12:10pm On May 09, 2019
From her heart she spoke, no matter what she meant it by saying
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Deepfeel(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
Stealing someone's intellectual property it's a crime

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Unconquerable: 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
Nothing wrong with that as long as the purpose is for good.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by rayobaba(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
Please tell him
spiceadole:
A man wrote an article to praise men.. And expected to trend?

Guy, you should have written an article to praise women..

Unlike poles attract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Bigdreams(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2019
rawpadgin:
Dig deep u will discover that Patrick Dominic also stole the post from somewhere

We all do it mostly when the post is very meaningful grin grin

Patrick Dominic to the best of my knowledge is a resourceful writer.

Here is his blog address - www.patrickdominic.com

You can add him up on facebook and check through his timeline - https://web.facebook.com/patrick.dominique.9250

When you do, you will be able to ascertain if he steals stories or not.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by prof800(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2019
My writer friend Patrick Dominic is now famous. Yayy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 09, 2019
If i give a fu ck about this trash, may i drink monkey Urine. sad
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by TemmyT002(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
People should always add 'copied'when they copy other people's thoughts and ideas.
That's respect.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Nature8(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2019
itspzpics:
Nigerian lady who praised men for their hard work, actually stole the 'post' from a Facebook user, Patrick Dominic II

The lady, identified as Mary, had taken to Twitter to share series of tweets where she praised men for all their hard work in spite of the challenges they face.

On seeing his article being credited to someone else, Patrick and his friends took to social media to call out the young lady for plagiarism. “ I won't lie, I'm deeply hurt!! It's too much...” he wrote on Facebook.

See to see the original post which was published in January by Patrick Dominic II.

Watch The video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-who-praised-men-for-their-hardwork-actually-stole-post-from-facebook-user/

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Arckeen: 4:59pm On May 09, 2019
You post , and I re post . Na crime ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi / Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.