Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,466 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) (414 Views)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by Tessyama1: 10:46am On May 12, 2019
Twitter user, Obayinde, has called out his cousin's fiance for brutalizing her 3 months to their wedding.

According to him, this is not the first time he's doing it.

"This is my cousin who's engaged to be married by August. No, she was not involved in a bike accident. Her fiancee did this to her. Apparently, this not the first time. she's been covering him up in the name of "where would I start from"" she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-man-brutalizes-fiancee-3-months-to-their-wedding-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2019
their personal problem
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by ojun50(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2019
This is nt his first time? What manner of fuckry love will make her endure such a beating,

i reject any tin that will make me hit or beat the love of my life nd mother of my children,,,,
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by devilmaycry: 10:56am On May 12, 2019
i hate reading this kinda story....
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by Ghost1994: 11:00am On May 12, 2019
Fear violence marriage the end is deadly

Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by GraGra247(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
The lady is lucky the man showed his true color before the big day.

Many unlucky women had to endure years of bouts of chronic battery just because they already said "I do".
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by Donald95(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2019
So, this is not the first time, and still her love kept on being blind. Too bad.

I wonder what will happen if they finally get married. I wonder what connects people in the first place sef. I wonder if many actually understands what family is
Re: Nigerian Man Brutalizes Fiancée 3 Months To Their Wedding (photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2019
GraGra247:
The lady is lucky the man showed his true color before the big day.

Many unlucky women had to endure years of bouts of chronic battery just because they already said "I do".

Abi her family should ensure she doesn't legally end up with that beast?

Truth is, over 70% of abusive and aggressive marriage shows signs of such to both parties before they consulate their union.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Commits Suicide On Mothers’ Day / See What Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Boy Apologizes And Pay N120k In Damages To A Girl He Assaulted For Insult Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.