Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,805 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For You (179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For You by toyinaremu(f): 9:34am On May 15, 2019
Do not rate any issues above God, let us talk to Him every single day. Nothing is too hard for Him.

Every prayer is like planting a seed of hope. You never know when God will send you a harvest.

Please never think your problems are bigger than God's ability to solve them. Your struggle with flesh is not greater than His power to overcome.

Isaiah 43:1-3; Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

This is to encourage somebody going through bad time; don't be depressed, don't be sad, I am here to tell you by the authority of Christ, that your time of harvest is near, cease from your struggle and rest in His grace.

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Limitations Of Science In Regards To Spiritual Affairs / You Must See This !!!! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.