Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

- Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (512 Views)

Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 / Beware Of Form From Custom Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by 2extremes(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
No need to start a career with corruption.

God can help you free of charge, reach out to him.

I will never pay anybody for any job opportunity, I advice you to do same. Be upright. God is always with d righteous

2 Likes

Re: by 2extremes(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
Jiang:

I will never pay anybody for any job opportunity, I advice you to do same. Be upright. God is always with d righteous
Sincerely, you can read and pass without showing your stupidity.
Re: by merit455(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=2extremes post=78479609]
Sincerely, you can read and pass without showing your stupidity.The guy is right! It seems you don't believed in God! You are the stupid person here.......,keep searching who will help you. Doom

1 Like

Re: by merit455(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2019
2extremes:

The guy is right! Is obvious you don't believed in God! You are the stupid one here!

1 Like

Re: by Akalia(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2019
No need for the bashing guys. Keep it civil.
Re: by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2019
2extremes:

Do ur best, meet all the requirements & believe in God. Miracles will come ur way.

No man can help you, Only God can & He needs no money from you

1 Like

Re: by sulaimon22: 10:11am On May 18, 2019
Jiang:

#Fact.

tha was how they scam my bro inlaw of 350k for immigration job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Direct Sales Executives Recruitment (Lagos, Portharcourt & Abuja) / Vacancy For Shoprite Trade Partners / Female Office Assistant Needed At Trade Fair And Ojo Alaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.