Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,662 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Hotel.ng - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Hotel.ng (462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel.ng by Maryamahmad: 7:54pm On May 19, 2019
My Weekend At "Chateau de Trybze"

My friends and I had a wedding to attend at the capital on the 16th of April, though we both lived in kaduna and have never spent a night out of our territory, we were skeptical of how to get accommodation if we journey down to the busy capital. We met a friend while on transit down to Abuja and she introduced us both to hotel.ng platform where she we can book a hotel closest to our location.

We were impressed with the way the site at hotel.ng handled my request, first from the way I could select the hotel and know its location, the low prices, the pictures on their platform, expected facilities and the navigation to the hotel destination. It didn't take long to book a convenient room and if I could choose, I would have gone for every room available, i need to stay within budget. I picked Chateau de Trybeze
"Chateau de Trybze" is a 3-Star hotel located at 51, Suez Crescent, Zone 4, Abuja, Nigeria. It is a minute walk from Sheraton Hotel and a few kilometer from Silverbird Galleria. Apart from the low charges, the location and facilities where what I needed.
Locating the hotel was not difficult as it came with an accurate description. we were welcomed like royalties. On getting to our room the room setting is so lovely, it had nice facilities with running water and stable electricity, They have a quick response attitude to calls, a working WiFi and perfect air conditioner. I got all these deal for just a standard room, so i wonder how the executive suite will look like, what food they offer.
In the evening we used their pool for refreshment even though I could not swim while I wish I could. I wanted to have a feel of what I was looking at, I just took to the bar instead. I had a drink or two and we all left to our apartment to retire for the day.
The following day the room service greeted us with a very palatable breakfast, it is free! I couldn't help but marvel. It gave me a good start to the day, as we left to the wedding afterwards. We had so much fun at the wedding, which took us into the night and I was grateful for picking a place closer.
We had a quick bath and we could still order for food at 2am! Yes! The service was round the clock. I was reluctant to leave because it felt like home already, and I realized it was really nice to have a weekend get away for yourself once a while. It was refreshing and fun. That afternoon we went to the galleria to watch a movie. I didn't want to miss that aspect before we hit the road back to kaduna

My stay was superb, I can't describe how wonderful the services and the facilities were. Chateau de Trybez, "CdeT" as my friends will always call it has been my favorite choice since then. It's the place you can get the stay. Hotel.ng is the way.
Click https://hotels.ng/top-hotels to view hotels near you or follow hotel.ng on Facebook for more details.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Immigrate To Canada :A Must Insightful Read / Enquiry / Expert Tricks To Budget Travel For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.