Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,897 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 (29626 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by orisa37: 6:31pm On May 20, 2019
We are talking of graduate who would be better President in future. Make the Payment N150'000pm equivalent to N5'000pd. Dangote has been paying graduate N200'000 since Year 2005.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Jephyard(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2019
I thought Sanwo-Olu will be an upgrade to Ambode, well I thought wrong. A graduate does not necessarily translate to a good, skilled and well mannered driver. It takes lot of experience to drive long buses. For Bleep sake where will he get these graduates from to drive these BRT buses. Do we have school where you can source out for bus driver? People think for once for God sake.
Most of you can't take the rigous of the road of Lagos State. It is so hectic, and not properly organized even with it dedicated routes.
What Lagos need is to carryout proper test on all it BRT Drivers and anyone who fails should be relieved of his job and this should be done periodically and retrain the drivers to meet the current challenges from time to time and carryout routine inspection on all the buses at their various station across the state.

Some of the graduate on this forum shame on you all. You know nothing about driving. Driving is tasking if you don't know. Your passenger life is in your hand that alone is a big task especially on Lagos road

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Starz825(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2019
yettymuse:
Is this the same certificate some students are committing suicide for?? Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Abi oo..at the end..it is YOU vs YOU
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by wilddee(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2019
Nukilia:
Oh God! Don't do this to our graduates! Employ SSCE holders for driving jobs and look for more brain tasking jobs for the youths of this nation. Sanwo Olu should not disappoint...

A five year bachelors degree should be fit for something more challenging than driving BRT!

Who did we offend in this country! cry
. SSCE holders no be youth shey?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Lovelive: 6:01pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Kaybex007(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2019
plaindealer:

Typical graduates in America have worked menial jobs full time while going to school and pay their own bills and piled on student loans that they must pay back.

....but in Nigeria, they all want to relax in air-conditioned office because they are graduates, many of them are over pampered and they have flawed sense of expectation and entitlement.

Some graduates are even dullard, and still they boast of nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern / Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers / PHOTOS: Wike Commissions 1200 Seater Law Faculty Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.