Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,679 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures (678 Views)

Ma Caught Locking His Plate With Padlock / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Found An Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures by daveobasi1: 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
reporting storylandtv read more news @ www.storylandtv.com

Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures

Nigerian man finds ancestral pot with padlock and pictures
A Nigerian man identified as Daniel Ogbeide, has narrated how he found an ancestral pot which contains a padlock, was tied with some ropes and torn pictures attached to it.

According to him, he stumbled upon the fetish item as he dug a hole to bury his dog which died.

Narrating how he found the fetish item, the man wrote;

“I was amazed on what I saw just this morning! My little puppy died last night,decided to bury it early this morning,walked towards a nearby bush,I began to dug! Behold I saw an ancestral pot with a padlock inside tied with some ropes and a torn pictures magneted to it,I was like,maybe they caged his/her marriage,or financial breakthrough,or Destiny.. I quickly broke the padlock and threw it far away! No love in this County!”

kindly share this post

read more: http://storylandtv.com.ng/2019/05/21/nigerian-man-finds-ancestral-pot-with-padlock-and-pictures/
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures by fafambo: 10:58am On May 25, 2019
VILLAGE PEOPLE AT WORK
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures by TheFalseApostle: 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
Seems staged. Padlock wey dey ground never rust since, rope has almost no sand and seems too fresh like something that has been in the ground for long, did he wash it?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures by Winningtrick(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2019
Looks like a setup

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Dad Is Missing Kindly Help Us Broadcast / Man Baths Eight With Acid In Anambra Market / Lady Cries Out For Help After Flood Takes Over Her Home In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.