Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) (62841 Views)

Apapa Will Ever Be Greaful To The Nigeria Police / Abure Fires Back At Apapa, Onanuga, Others / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by poseidon12: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
philfearon:
This is a big relief.
Buhari is trying. We will get there someday!!!

Which Buhari is trying? That Tin Can truck park has been going on before Buhari came to power. It should have been completed long before now. It has taken forever. The FG killed Apapa.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Nenum(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2019
They think we re all fools
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by mixta140: 8:06am On May 25, 2019
cornel994:

where did I condemn like u insinuated?
Maybe I choice the wrong word

1 Like

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Jobabori(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2019
poseidon12:

Which Buhari is trying? That Tin Can truck park has been going on before Buhari came to power. It should have been completed long before now. It has taken forever. The FG killed Apapa.
There was a government that usually begin projects without completing after many years. There is also a government that started completing the projects abandoned by her precedesor. It is good for the nation.

2 Likes

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Rolings: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
cornel994:

argue like someone that has sense atleast, you haven't answered my question yet, u r jst wild guesses and delusional comments instead of sticking to the basis of the argument

did you ask any question? theres no argument here, just told you how plain stupid you and your likes are
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by cornel994(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2019
mixta140:
Maybe I choice the wrong word
agreed
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by villybest(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2019
350 capacity is not enough..the should build more .
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by cornel994(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2019
Rolings:

did you ask any question? theres no argument here, just told you how plain stupid you and your likes are
saying you are worst than useless will be a slap on uselessness.
imp I don't play your tribal games here, run along now
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Bet9ja9967: 8:30am On May 25, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by aspiring44: 8:30am On May 25, 2019
seunmsg:

The Truck park was constructed by Federal ministry of works. It has nothing to do with Ambode.

@OP, the truck park is a good initiative but it is too small to make a significant impact on the Apapa axis gridlock.

It was a brilliant idea/project by the GEJ administration. Government is a continuous project itself . Why not build or improve on what your predecessor left rather they look it down and it becomes white elephant project .
I give kudos to the GEJ administration.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Rolings: 8:32am On May 25, 2019
cornel994:

saying you are worst than useless will be a slap on uselessness.
imp I don't play your tribal games here, run along now

you are in the wrong place then, on nairaland its all about tribal politics......run home kid,momma have some candy for you
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by cornel994(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2019
Rolings:

you are in the wrong place then, on nairaland its all about tribal politics......run home kid,momma have some candy for you

when u have sense, come
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Rolings: 8:42am On May 25, 2019
cornel994:

when u have sense, come

e pain am, senseless kid,go home to your miserable parents and KVCK your mother
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by cornel994(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2019
Rolings:

e pain am, senseless kid,go home to your miserable parents and KVCK your mother

u sound bitter, reevaluate ur life and breath
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by JudasNaCarrot: 9:12am On May 25, 2019
philfearon:
This is a big relief.
Buhari is trying. We will get there someday!!!
Get where??

ISLAMABAD?

Can you see that this Fulani is taking us back to his forefathers era of Uthman Danfodio.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by ruby360: 9:32am On May 25, 2019
IVECO TIPPER FOR SALE IN PERFECT CONDITION IN LAGOS (7.5M)

12TYRE AND BIG BUCKET

CALL 08157545383

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by lx3as(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2019
Topdigitalad:
Is this the only state that has sea port, why is the government of Nigeria, keeping other states like Port Harcourt sea, Calabar Sea, Warri sea untouched, Do we say, this government is trying, what is good for Lagos is also good for other states.

They should do well to create opportunities in other states, then just wholly developing Lagos, leaving others to decay.
Baba God is watching One Nigeria.

Have you been to PH, Calabar, Warri ports and they are not functioning?

Is it government that will be using the Ports or importers?

Do you want numerous manufacturing companies in Ogun and Lagos to import their materials and chemicals through PH and Co?

Do you want things going to Kano, Kaduna, Rep. of Niger to be taken to Eastern flanks when you can ship your goods through Lagos without happen to pay higher fees to shipping companies.

Have you asked importers what stopped them from using Calabar, Warri ports.

Do you know that international shipping lines have routes and when you move an inch out of Lagos you will pay heavily for extra distance, damage to ship, security (piracy), etc? Reasons importers prefer Lagos and haul their goods by roads.

What stopped GEJ from making these ports, that you said were not functioning, function during his time?

I believe with time, as this government is working hard on transportation - railways in the West, South, East and North, these ports will change for better. Warri ports just received billions for its upgrading while the proposed one in Akwa Ibom is receiving serious attention.
I also believe if the manufacturing capacities of Aba, Uyo, Owerri, Enugu, Makurdi, etc increased, the ports will come alive and be put to use.

2 Likes

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Develop ports in other states too. Every container should not be in Lagos. Even if you construct the largest parks, it won't stop traffic. All states should be developed. Nigeria is no where near development. We should stop encouraging nonsense.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by dallyemmy: 10:45am On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Easy for us to suggest ...do u know how marine industry is ? Do you know the state of debt Nigeria is in? Do you know the projects that have been abandoned for years ,do you know that a lot of what Nigerians keep shouting about have actually been paid for in other administrations and not done so to chase those contractor no be joke?
Do you know the state Nigeria as a whole i s in? Hmm
You make it sound as if it can only happen in after life. If government doesn't have the money,, there can be partnership with private sector. Moreover, countries like China would like to invest in such. This will only require a well thought through repayment plan.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by kjhova(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2019
cornel994:
why not make all the country's port functional

And who said all other ports are not functioning?

The Lagos ports happen to receive more cargo because they are the preferred port of entry of most importers. If the port of Birmingham has more cargo traffic than that of Bristol, does this mean that the government of the UK abandoned one for the other? Someone's got to lead in life and it doesn't mean the others are failures.

BTW, Nigeria's main export is crude oil and LNG non of which pass through the Lagos ports. Does that mean the government has abandoned Lagos in favour of Bonny?

Stupidity should not be the main dish of sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 25, 2019
destinie2019:

Stop making noise. If a cargo is not meant for Lagos it could be directed to a seaport closer to it. It can easily be done. The south south and Niger Delta ports are being sidelined because the plan is to cripple the Ibos. Full stop. By the way, I am not ibo.

Read and this time ,read to understand .if this is your level of comprehension then wahala dey
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by danhans(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
F.G tried but the place is to small to be honestly,I strongly belief we sholud plan for years to come not just for the moment

it take them more thsn 6years to construct it for GEJ to PMB Nigeria wonderful country

Kudos to PMB
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2019
Finally using some common sense...thank goodness.
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by dreamwords: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
TAO11:

Below are just two examples of the Ichi tribal mark found among the Igbos:

Don't throw stones, you live in a glass house.
You no too get sense, you go dig out your ancestors pictures , how many Igbos have you see with that shit, I bet you haven't seen
If I call you cowardice moro n now they will say I'm wicked

Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by TAO11(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
dreamwords:

You no too get sense, you go dig out your ancestors pictures , how many Igbos have you see with that shit, I bet you haven't seen
If I call you cowardice moro n now they will say I'm wicked

It's not my fault that Igbos nowadays are ashamed of (and have denied) their age-long pride and heritage. grin
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by dreamwords: 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
TAO11:

It's not my fault that Igbos nowadays are ashamed of (and have denied) their age-long pride and heritage. grin
Enjoy your afonja face and stop attaching of igbos to your afonja face
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by TAO11(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
dreamwords:

Enjoy your afonja face and stop attaching of igbos to your afonja face

Ichi is a Igbo tribal scaring not Afonja's.

Apparently Afonjas have more pride and self esteem to still be proud of theirs, while you desperately seek dissociation from yours.

Insecurity and Inferiority complex kill Igbos.

As a Igbo, be proud of your Ichi!
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by dreamwords: 6:06pm On May 25, 2019
TAO11:

Ichi is a Igbo tribal scaring not Afonja's.

Apparently Afonjas have more pride and self esteem to still be proud of theirs, while you desperately seek dissociation from yours.

Insecurity and Inferiority complex kill Igbos.

As a floating, be proud of your Ichi!
What's is ichi, only you understand that one,
You no too get sense
Re: The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) by TAO11(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2019
dreamwords:

What's is ichi, only you understand that one,
You no too get sense

That you're dumb doesn't mean every other Igbo person is.

Some Igbos are proud of their Ichi tribal marks that's why they went as far as uploading it on the internet where you said I dug it out from.

Enjoy your dumbness alone and stop dragging others into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Official INEC Results After Declaring 16 Out Of 18 LGAs / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.