Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,161 members, 7,936,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows (266 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows by Nazarethnaza: 9:15am On May 27, 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha who spoke yesterday at his valedictory thanksgiving service held at the Government House Chapel in Owerri ahead of the inauguration of a new Imo Governor, told those present to mark his words as he will be President of Nigeria one day. 

According to the Imo Governor who will be exiting office come Wednesday May 29th, the seizure of his Certificate of Return as the senator-elect of the Imo West senatorial district, is only getting him prepared for his utmost political dream which is to become the president of Nigeria.  Governor Rochas Okorocha who stated that he will be President of Nigeria, added that those ganging up against him and pushing for him to go to prison, will be jailed before him. 

“I tell you, I am the most criticised person in Nigeria today. I don’t know why the entire elite hate me with cruelty. My Senate ambition is still a battle. More than 30 people have joined the suit to fight me. All these, I will overcome. They are only preparing me for the glory ahead. Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me. They don’t want me to be at the National Assembly, but I will be there. I know I am the last man standing, but I will not give up” he said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/mark-my-word-i-will-be-president-of-nigeria-governor-okorocha-vows/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows by muykem: 9:19am On May 27, 2019
Ok sir.
Re: Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows by Nazarethnaza: 9:25am On May 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows by positivelord: 9:26am On May 27, 2019
get your certificate of return first agbaya...honestly if Rochas become the president of Nigeria that will be the final nail that will separate me from anything call Nigeria...I just want to put everyone on notice.If you want me to leave this country forever for you just elect this Agbaya Vice president.. Nonsense
Re: Mark My Word, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Okorocha Vows by adekolaelect(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2019
Sorry !!! Over ambitious man. Do you too know you do some damages to the party you claimed to be the senator under by losing the state just because of your personal ambitions They were begging you then but you refused . Now you are calling them names when they too refused to attend to you when you need them . You can plan to be whatever you like it is your heart desire but you need people and platform which you had scrambled just because of you greedy personal ambitions .sorry is your name .

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Betty Akeredolu Attends Global Health Summit In Usa. / Nigerians Welcome To Next Level / Fear Grips Atiku’s Camp As PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.