Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Group Honors Kwara For All Convener - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Honors Kwara For All Convener (288 Views)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Group Honors Kwara For All Convener by HonMike: 1:40am On May 29, 2019
The Convener of the Kwara For All group, Hajia Aisha Ahman Pategi was honored by Asiwaju Grassroot Foundation Kwara Chapter, a socio political group advancing the leadership position of the national leader of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The award which was received on her behalf by Funmi Adefila-Osiegbu was presented by the organisers in recognition of her relentless efforts in the Kwara liberation struggle.

She thanked the organisers for deeming her worthy of the honor and recognising her contributions to Kwara grassroot development.

"I am deeply honored to have been selected, I am sincerely grateful for this recognition. I want to express my gratitude to the organizers for finding me worthy of this award and very pleased to receive it, as it has always been a childhood dream to stand in front of people, my people accepting an award, recognizing my contributions to my community. I can’t express my joy and inspiration with this award, this for me is real success" she said.

"Jagaban Bola Tinubu a visionary leader like no other in our generation has made and keep making his mark in the history of world politics. We have a lot to learn from him. I once watched a reporter ask him a question and his reply resonated with me so much that it has been so ingrained in my subconscious mind, his reply was and I quote "look behind me, what do u see? It is people right, I must listen to the voice of the people if I dont, I will have no one behind me."
I am surrounded by many who have had the privilege of his grooming and I pray one day soon I will also be a beneficiary of his wealth of knowledge as a political leader" she continued.

She further expressed her gratitude to her family members who supported her in all her undertakings, her community who gave her the privilege to serve and everyone she worked with daily to make impact in the lives of others.

She further reiterated her commitment to do her best to contribute to her community, Kwara State and Nigeria at large.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBt0YwB3Jt/?igshid=1wj5msw8s8zwo

(1) (Reply)

Asset Declaration: I Have No New Houses, Shares – Buhari / The Cause Of Our Problems: Stop Seeing Buhari (next Level Is Here) / Busted: The Coward John Mayaki Desperately Seeking Govt Attack To Justify Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.