Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,952 members, 7,959,998 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Am, Married But How Do I Overcome The Feeling That S*x Is Dirty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am, Married But How Do I Overcome The Feeling That S*x Is Dirty? (785 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am, Married But How Do I Overcome The Feeling That S*x Is Dirty? by Beke2020: 6:55am On May 31, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

I need your help. A few weeks ago,I stumbled on your platform and I must tell you that I have been really blessed by this platform. The articles and personal stories from the members of this platform has helped me a great deal. I feel like finally,I am where people can understand me and my feelings.

My name is Ann (Not real name). I am 29 years old. I got married last year. I was raised as a good Christian girl and to the glory of God,I kept myself until marriage. My husband is my first and so everything I learnt about s*x,I learnt from him. To be honest,I have never seen a male organ before my husband’s own.

My wedding night was a nightmare. I was so......

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-married-but-how-do-i-overcome-the-feeling-that-sx-is-dirty/

Re: I Am, Married But How Do I Overcome The Feeling That S*x Is Dirty? by ojun50(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2019
Just kill yr self
Re: I Am, Married But How Do I Overcome The Feeling That S*x Is Dirty? by Beke2020: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
cool
Beke2020:
Dear Jzhane,

I need your help. A few weeks ago,I stumbled on your platform and I must tell you that I have been really blessed by this platform. The articles and personal stories from the members of this platform has helped me a great deal. I feel like finally,I am where people can understand me and my feelings.

My name is Ann (Not real name). I am 29 years old. I got married last year. I was raised as a good Christian girl and to the glory of God,I kept myself until marriage. My husband is my first and so everything I learnt about s*x,I learnt from him. To be honest,I have never seen a male organ before my husband’s own.

My wedding night was a nightmare. I was so......

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-married-but-how-do-i-overcome-the-feeling-that-sx-is-dirty/

(1) (Reply)

The Queen Of All Twerkers On Another Seductive Photo / Help A Bro With Any Nigerian Dating Site!!!! / How To Become A Big Brother Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.