Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (670772 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2012
Shinno might just be the one who knows it all..according to Orochimaru. My 2 cents
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
I hope y'all remember that tobi had put a huge chunk of chakra into controlling the kyubi when he was fighting Yondime? So he wasn't @ full strength, but he's got full chakra now. The
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
tayoccu: I hope y'all remember that tobi had put a huge chunk of chakra into controlling the kyubi when he was fighting Yondime? So he wasn't @ full strength, but he's got full chakra now. The

What about the çhakra Yondaime used to teleport the Bijuu bomb, the 9-tails and himself? Besides when did u ever see sharingan users infuse chakra to those they were controlling? Just asking...

Shocker Realisation - Kakashi and Tobi MUST share the same power! The fact that actually told Kakashi that his Mangekyu won't work on him (Tobi) and wasn't lying (Kakashi's MS flopped in the last chap) shows that the powers in their MS might be from one family line. Just like Sasuke and Itachi shared the Amaterasu, the Kamiu power might be a family heirloom.
Re: Naruto Information by Homar(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is this naruto speaken in english ? If so make i rush go buy my own , i heard d naruto is intresting but d language pose a barrier for me . If there is an english version on dvd please let me know .
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
^@Homar
The English dub is sub-quality dattebayo sad
It doesn't capture the essence. Go for the subtitled.
wink
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2012
Another slow and almost boring chapter... Tobi's mask for yet another reason is still not brokenundecided
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2012
Tobi and kakashi might be using the same jutsu, but Tobi's own is on another level. This means tobi and obito are?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2012
mchenry: Tobi and kakashi might be using the same jutsu, but Tobi's own is on another level. This means tobi and obito are?

Kakashi used Kamiu just as the Fourth used his Flying Thunder God jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by Mikebrown(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Apart frm kakashi's genius not so gud chapter
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
KAKASHI genuis is what is makes this chapter a genius,it seems that kamui is the only jutsu tobi has and his phasing nature(ability for attacks to just go pass him without any harm) is another jutsu,but its seems that tobi phasing nature is not a jutsu but a wood imitation of zetsu chakra(remember when black and white zetsus unite the same thing happens). i bet that tobi phasing nature is affected by naruto 9tails state(when naruto is using 9 tails chakra) just the way yamato wood style was affected same as white zetsu..its a long shot but if that is possible then the others(kakashi, guy and bee) must attack immediately naruto finishes his attack, as tobi may not be able to recover on time
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=Parnassuss]

What about the çhakra Yondaime used to teleport the Bijuu bomb, the 9-tails and himself? Besides when did u ever see sharingan users infuse chakra to those they were controlling? Just asking...

besides that tobi himself has had to controls the jinchurikis he used to attack naruto and co...exhausting himself very much..if i remember kakashi mentioned the fact that he has not used the rinnegan on them because he was strained seriously, so dont try to say that tobi was weaker when fighting minato than now
Re: Naruto Information by inoms321: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Just watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Not original FMA, brotherhood. And black butler. And after you get a while in watching Bleach, honestly it's not so bad. Theres a crap load of jokes.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Parnassuss:

Shocker Realisation - Kakashi and Tobi MUST share the
same power! The fact that actually told Kakashi that his
Mangekyu won't work on him (Tobi) and wasn't lying
(Kakashi's MS flopped in the last chap) shows that the powers
in their MS might be from one family line. Just like Sasuke and Itachi shared the
Amaterasu, the Kamiu power might be a family heirloom.

You do remember that its been stated numerous times in both d manga and d anime dat u need
Crazy chackra to control a biju?
sides yondime entered d battle against tobi fresh, kakashi and co have been fighting extensively
In d war.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Parnassuss:

Shocker Realisation - Kakashi and Tobi MUST share the
same power! The fact that actually told Kakashi that his
Mangekyu won't work on him (Tobi) and wasn't lying
(Kakashi's MS flopped in the last chap) shows that the powers
in their MS might be from one family line. Just like Sasuke and Itachi shared the
Amaterasu, the Kamiu power might be a family heirloom.

You do remember that its been stated numerous times in both d manga and d anime dat u need

@rapmike
yondime entered d battle against tobi fresh, kakashi and co have been fighting extensively
In d war.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
This chapter isn't really bad per se.
Kakashi's analytical skills come to play once again and work when the previous attempt resulted in just one scratch. See Tobi looking at his mask and thinking "How the f0rk did that happen?" grin grin and Gai-sensei saying "Lets keep it up" and Bee-sama cheerleading from the side is just hilarious.
Who is Uchiha Kaenjin?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2012
KazeKage1: This chapter isn't really bad per se.
Kakashi's analytical skills come to play once again and work when the previous attempt resulted in just one scratch. See Tobi looking at his mask and thinking "How the f0rk did that happen?" grin grin and Gai-sensei saying "Lets keep it up" and Bee-sama cheerleading from the side is just hilarious.
Who is Uchiha Kaenjin?

Apparently no one grin

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221403
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Apparently no one grin

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221403
Harishima had associates/loyalist we don't know about..Uchiha Kaenjin mioght just be a die-hard Madara loyalist who he entrusted his ideas with before he died.
That brings me back to the surprise on No One's face when he saw Madara in the last coffin. Izuna can't be shocked seeing his own bro.

Anyone know d names of the sons of the SOSP? I want to know d name of d one who got d Sage's eyes
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
tayoccu:

@rapmike
yondime entered d battle against tobi fresh, kakashi and co have been fighting extensively
In d war.
my POINT EXACTLY.. I AM TRYING TO SAY THAT ITS WRONG TO COMPARE NARUTO FIGHT WITH TOBI WITH THAT OF MINATO, THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DIFFERENT
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Anyone notice the attack used on Tobi by Naruto is slightly similar to the one Yondaime Hokage used during their fight?
Is Kishi taking a cue from the 4th's battle with Tobi?
Tobi had Kuarama then..now he has a portion of the juubi.
Minato phased through before using the Rasengan to hit Tobi...Naruto had his transported using Kamui (a little extra from Kishi)
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
KazeKage1:
Harishima had associates/loyalist we don't know about.[i][/i].Uchiha Kaenjin mioght just be a die-hard Madara loyalist who he entrusted his ideas with before he died.
That brings me back to the surprise on No One's face when he saw Madara in the last coffin. Izuna can't be shocked seeing his own bro.

Anyone know d names of the sons of the SOSP? I want to know d name of d one who got d Sage's eyes

Hashirama had alliance with the Uzumakis.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2012
I don't think you guyz fully understood wat happened in dis last chapter, let ♍ƺ explain:
Wen Kakashi uses Kamui, he warps tinz 2 anoda dimension, similar wen Tobi is intangible he is partly in dat same dimension dat kakashi's Kamui warps tinz into. . .
Now †ђξ mask scenario; as kakashi warped dat kunai into †ђξ oda dimension simultaneously Tobi was partly in dat same dimension(while he was in tangible) and †ђξ kunai slightly hits his mask in there causing it 2 crack. . .
Now †ђξ hit on Tobi's arm; If you remember correctly, Naruto's rasengan suddenly disappeared while it was inside an intangible Tobi's arm. †ђξ rasengan disappeared cause Kakashi warped it 2 dat oda dimension wit Kamui and since Tobi was also partly there, he was hit by †ђξ rasengan in dat dimension causing †ђξ same damage wen he made himself tangible. . .
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
SageNaruto: I don't think you guyz fully understood wat happened in dis last chapter, let ♍ƺ explain:
Wen Kakashi uses Kamui, he warps tinz 2 anoda dimension, similar wen Tobi is intangible he is partly in dat same dimension dat kakashi's Kamui warps tinz into. . .
Now †ђξ mask scenario; as kakashi warped dat kunai into †ђξ oda dimension simultaneously Tobi was partly in dat same dimension(while he was in tangible) and †ђξ kunai slightly hits his mask in there causing it 2 crack. . .
Now †ђξ hit on Tobi's arm; If you remember correctly, Naruto's rasengan suddenly disappeared while it was inside an intangible Tobi's arm. †ђξ rasengan disappeared cause Kakashi warped it 2 dat oda dimension wit Kamui and since Tobi was also partly there, he was hit by †ђξ rasengan in dat dimension causing †ђξ same damage wen he made himself tangible. . .

Awww! I wanted this moment to gloat and u beat me to the push!

Kakashi and Tobi use ONE dimension in their space time justu. ONE and THE SAME dimension ergo Tobi got boobytrapped twice!

Therefore, Tobi's power and Kakashi's power are one and the same, just that one is stronger than the other!

Hence (and I said it before) Tobi and Kakashi either share the same eyes or the same blood through the eyes.

Tobi mightn't be Obito but he sure as hell is related to him, that's definite now! Also Uchiha Kaenshi was the barrier summoning.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Parnassuss:

Awww! I wanted this moment to gloat and u beat me to the push!

Kakashi and Tobi use ONE dimension in their space time justu. ONE and THE SAME dimension ergo Tobi got boobytrapped twice!

Therefore, Tobi's power and Kakashi's power are one and the same, just that one is stronger than the other!

Hence (and I said it before) Tobi and Kakashi either share the same eyes or the same blood through the eyes.

Tobi mightn't be Obito but he sure as hell is related to him, that's definite now! Also Uchiha Kaenshi was the barrier summoning.
nice analysis from u guys, however the question remains..who is tobi?and if the power of the sharingan of both kakashi and tobi are the same and land them in one dimensionn, how does naruto's ransengan enters the picture? dnt understand that place well
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2012
rapmike:
nice analysis from u guys, however the question remains..who is tobi?and if the power of the sharingan of both kakashi and tobi are the same and land them in one dimensionn, how does naruto's ransengan enters the picture? dnt understand that place well
So it means any attack made on tobi and he tries to avoid it through his space/time ninjutsu, kakashi immediately sends the attack with his kamiu to that exact dimension. Thats what happened to naruto rasenga and tobi kunai that cracked his mask.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2012
I need to get me some of that wood/stick/metal Tobi's wearing...our police bulletproof vest could use some grin #Business101
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2012
kombats:
So it means any attack made on tobi and he tries to avoid it through his space/time ninjutsu, kakashi immediately sends the attack with his kamiu to that exact dimension. Thats what happened to naruto rasenga and tobi kunai that cracked his mask.

Exactly, but it won't be wise to go thinking that because both Kakashi and Tobi use similar jutsus they share the same eyes.
Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
*sign of relief at reachin d last page, relaxes*
am Librate chan
i hope am welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wat if tobi is a combination of zetsu n madara clone usin d damaged Obito sharingan
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Librate: *sign of relief at reachin d last page, relaxes*
am Librate chan
i hope am welcomed.

It'z a pleasure...Welcome
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
v3: I need to get me some of that wood/stick/metal Tobi's wearing...our police bulletproof vest could use some grin #Business101

L
a
f
f

Wan

K
i
l
l

Me
grin grin grin

Librate: *sign of relief at reachin d last page, relaxes*
am Librate chan
i hope am welcomed.

cheesy
You sure are!

Why do I get the feeling that Kaka is 'bout to get really mad?

Tobi better not have Obito's eye.....
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Come where on earth are the rest of the Shinobis of the alliance, are they taking a leisurely stroll? Cos Gai and Kakashi sure got to Naruto rather quickly!

And what's the verdict for the Kages? Is there any light @ the end of that tunnel cos it doesn't look it now,..I hope they get some support like from the Yondaime's squad (which can't be too shabby).
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
All Shinobi are converging to their location. Better there than the Kages: The mortality rate'll skyrocket.
Let Sasuke deal with [i]Mad[/i]ara.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.