Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,532 members, 7,961,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (670771 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Darui:

Did Kakashi actually fought Tobi on the Kannabi bridge? We just saw the place blow up AFTER Obito was killed.
I assumed no fight took place.

When we first saw kakashi visiting a grave, a woman(kurenai or someone) implied it was Obito's grave. I don't know how Tobi could be a shinobi Kakashi fought in the last World war.

Kakashi was around Naruto's age when the nine tails attacked the Village. Tobi was clearly a 'old' man during this time. The timelines doesn't fit.

Now, I don't have my own Tobi theory. I can't juggle all the facts to get a coherent explanation. I will just wait.
exactly!!! When tobi attacked the village, he looked old....so that theory of him being obito does not follow.....then again, he advanced the kamui better than kakashi and also created another dimension where he can store things and retrieve them at will of which kakashi can't....in essence, it's someone far older than obito that would be able to pull that.....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
firestar:
cheesy Naira. Naira werks fer moi.
Haha
Me too.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Feraz: exactly!!! When tobi attacked the village, he looked old....so that theory of him being obito does not follow.....then again, he advanced the kamui better than kakashi and also created another dimension where he can store things and retrieve them at will of which kakashi can't....in essence, it's someone far older than obito that would be able to pull that.....

Why would you think so? Isn't it logical that the MAIN owner of the sharingan could push Kamui past Kakashi's limitations?? undecided

Tobi's face was never revealed before being damaged during his battle with Konan so we can't assume his age when he ( grin[b]fought the 4th[/b] grin)

[img]http://3.bp..com/_FLiLzPQTZ1k/TD4bC5UnhsI/AAAAAAAAAOU/y0zEPs62JQE/s1600/Madarathreatens.JPG[/img]
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its beyo
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its beyond fancy to assume a Shinobi that could not match Kakashi's progress till they were teens would, within two-three years, master the Sharingan to the extent that he could challenge the fourth, kill the advisor and ambu bodyguards and totally dominate the Kyuubi. That no follow ONE bit! Tobi isn't Obito, its simply illogical to assume he is. Itachi said he met Tobi in Hidden Mist village where Tobi was manipulating the third, no way one this planet would a Shinobi be so far up the ladder he'd be able to do that at that age, especially one with only ONE eye!

Tobi is a sharingan scavenger, I think its the fact that he has a zetsu (senju) body that's why he's able to draw out more power from Obito's eye.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2012
Tobi aint Obito, he probably had Zetsu steal OBITO's eye since he can travel underground, so having to reach where obito's crushed body was shouldnt be a problem.Naruto finally activates the full kyuubi mode, Tobi is in trouble@nxt chapter.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2012
i cant fit laugh .......tobi z abt 2 use his rinnegan power hence space nd tym ninjutsu isnt workin on the shinobi's .....full biju mode ...tobi go hear am hot
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2012
Its 50:50 and here are my reasons

It's Tobi
- They both have the SAME eyes but Tobi was able to advance his further.
- I remember the first encounter between Tobi and Kakashi when they were chasing Sasuke(the one before the fight between both brothers); when their eyes met there was this uneasy look Kakashi had on him that suggested they must've known eachother.
- When Kakashi abandon obito and rin, there was this "Shinobi who abandon their teammates are worse than scum..." that kept being repeated. Fast-forward to the last manga and Tobi said the following:
Tobi - "I told you not to open your mouth so easily, you're just words and no actions. What sumone like you says is worth nothing."
Tobi - "Its too late to regret, Reality is just cruelly moving forward."
Kakashi's response was "YOU..." and Gai asked him what the problem was..he didn't answer.
- There's an age old grudge between both of them.

It's not Tobi
- The fight between him and Konan revealed a part of his face which shows he's a way older than Kakashi.
- Another guess'll be the Zetsu theory.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2012
On the plus side; they now know Tobi's technique so unless he comes up with something insane(which i know Kishi won't disappoint), he's utterly screwed. The Kyuubi has probably had enough and might just go all out in the next chapter(if play doesn't switch to Madara vs the five Kages).
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Guys tobi is not obito. Watch when the kyuubi attack konoha kakashi and guy were still kids and tobi was way older when he fought the 4th hokage. The timeline makes a big difference. The only theory i believe is that since zetsu is from the 1st hokage cell he could have clone or merge with obito repair and upgrade his eye,cell and tissues.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2012
kombats: Guys tobi is not obito. Watch when the kyuubi attack konoha kakashi and guy were still kids and tobi was way older when he fought the 4th hokage. The timeline makes a big difference. The only theory i believe is that since zetsu is from the 1st hokage cell he could have clone or merge with obito repair and upgrade his eye,cell and tissues.
14 years embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2012
v3: On the plus side; they now know Tobi's technique so unless he comes up with something insane(which i know Kishi won't disappoint), he's utterly screwed. The Kyuubi has probably had enough and might just go all out in the next chapter(if play doesn't switch to Madara vs the five Kages).
lol!!!! Of course, kishi would switch.......then again, I thought the only time zetsu was infused with the first's cells was during the war to empower him beyond limit.....
kombats: Guys tobi is not obito. Watch when the kyuubi attack konoha kakashi and guy were still kids and tobi was way older when he fought the 4th hokage. The timeline makes a big difference. The only theory i believe is that since zetsu is from the 1st hokage cell he could have clone or merge with obito repair and upgrade his eye,cell and tissues.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Apparently,Kakashi is the only shinobi of his generation who can use four elements; lightning, fire, water,earth. Impressive portfolio i must say.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
firestar: I believe y'all are falling for Kishi's illusion... sad

^Moderator...?
Nanda?
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pages 12 - 15 show STRONG clues that Tobi is Obito.
Arguing about the timeline? Here's something to counter that --> Orochimaru can perform forever-young no jutsu to alter his appearance.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
AWAY FROM THE FIGHTING AND ALL THAT.. I AM OUT WITH ANODA QUESTION..
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CLONES DO U THINK IS THE BEST?
1.SHADOW CLONE(NARUTO AND OTHER PEOPLE DO THIS)
2.LIGHTENING CLONE(KAKASHI VS PAIN, KAKASHI DID IT)
3.SAND CLONE(GAARA)
4.WATER CLONE (ZABUZA, KAKASHI)
5.INSECT CLONE (SHINO)
6. PARASITIC CLONE (ZETSU, SWAPING WITH KISAME)
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
v3: Pages 12 - 15 show STRONG clues that Tobi is Obito.
Arguing about the timeline? Here's something to counter that --> Orochimaru can perform forever-young no jutsu to alter his appearance.
KISHI WILL SOON DISCARD THAT THEORY NOW! THOUGH I DO HOPE THAT MAYBE THAT WILL BE D TRUTH JST TO END THE SUSPENSE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
v3: Pages 12 - 15 show STRONG clues that Tobi is Obito.
very strong argument but I don't think so that would have to mean tobi masked as obito couldn't avoid that rock that crushed him except that was the plan but who destroy half of his body and lose a powerful eye to gain what ? Certainly not the rinnegan as we now know that rinnegan is another upgrade of the sharigan
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Brisingr: very strong argument but I don't think so that would have to mean tobi masked as obito couldn't avoid that rock that crushed him except that was the plan but who destroy half of his body and lose a powerful eye to gain what ? Certainly not the rinnegan as we now know that rinnegan is another upgrade of the sharigan
He didn't live long to see his skills develop but when he awakened his sharingan,the first jutsu he used was the Goukakyou no jutsu which is a very high-level,chakra tasking jutsu&he used his sharingan with great ease...even Tsunade was scared for Naruto when she found out that Jiraiya was teaching him the rasengan at that age.

Like I said;Obito is like Shisui..we know little about them but the ones who got their eyes (Danzo&Tobi) have shown us what the eyes are capable of doing.
Kakashi already knows who it Tobi is..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2012
I may be grasping at straws here but why can't tobi be obito's father may be exerting his revenge against the institution that caused the death of his son or he his just plain crazy this may explain the similarity between kakashi and tobi ocular power and kakashi knowing who tobi really his and also he should be old enough to have fought with minato during the nine tail saga.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2012
KazeKage1:
He didn't live long to see his skills develop but when he awakened his sharingan,the first jutsu he used was the Goukakyou no jutsu which is a very high-level,chakra tasking jutsu&he used his sharingan with great ease...even Tsunade was scared for Naruto when she found out that Jiraiya was teaching him the rasengan at that age.

Like I said;Obito is like Shisui..we know little about them but the ones who got their eyes (Danzo&Tobi) have shown us what the eyes are capable of doing.
Kakashi already knows who it Tobi is..

your first paragraph seems to suggest that a ninja not yet strong enough to have sharigan would perform a jutsu as advanced as orochi's forever young.I really don't think this is possible.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seriously,if you think Tobi = Obito lol anyway
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
rapmike: AWAY FROM THE FIGHTING AND ALL THAT.. I AM OUT WITH ANODA QUESTION..
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CLONES DO U THINK IS THE BEST?
1.SHADOW CLONE(NARUTO AND OTHER PEOPLE DO THIS)
2.LIGHTENING CLONE(KAKASHI VS PAIN, KAKASHI DID IT)
3.SAND CLONE(GAARA)
4.WATER CLONE (ZABUZA, KAKASHI)
5.INSECT CLONE (SHINO)
6. PARASITIC CLONE (ZETSU, SWAPING WITH KISAME)

Without a breath it has to be the Parasitic clone. That one just toh badt. A distant second would tie the Lightening/water clone. The shadow clonbe is only the powerful cos its that chakra fountain, Naruto, using it.

Besides all these, NONE comes close to the actual power clone which is the First's wood clone which Madara and Yamato can use.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Brisingr:
your first paragraph seems to suggest that a ninja not yet strong enough to have sharigan would perform a jutsu as advanced as orochi's forever young.I really don't think this is possible.
Did you read my post sir
Parnassuss: Its beyond fancy to assume a Shinobi that could not match Kakashi's progress till they were teens would, within two-three years, master the Sharingan to the extent that he could challenge the fourth, kill the advisor and ambu bodyguards and totally dominate the Kyuubi. That no follow ONE bit! Tobi isn't Obito, its simply illogical to assume he is. Itachi said he met Tobi in Hidden Mist village where Tobi was manipulating the third, no way one this planet would a Shinobi be so far up the ladder he'd be able to do that at that age, especially one with only ONE eye!
Tobi is a sharingan scavenger, I think its the fact that he has a zetsu (senju) body that's why he's able to draw out more power from Obito's eye.
Danzo used Shisui's eye (One) to manipulate Mifune during the meeting of the 5 kages. How old was Shisui when he became ANBU leader again? Young? Old? cheesy

The desire to go one better than your peers has always been evident in the series...
TeamTobirama - Danzo and Sarutobi
TeamMinato - Obito and Kakashi
TeamKakashi - Naruto and Sasuke (Ring a bell?)

Remember that techniques defer and an Uchiha really isn't complete without his sharingan. The title of 'ninja who copied over a thousand techniques' was due to the FACT that he had Obito's eye implanted in him. Before that, he was all principle and stick-to-the-rules personified.

And just for laughs --> http://www.mangareader.net/93-244-11/naruto/chapter-239.html tongue tongue

I'm not stating for a fact that Tobi is Obito, heck i can't even read Kishi's mind but the evidence at hand points in that direction.

Over to you Kishimoto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by duduspace(m): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2012
At this point in time, I can't but say that the likelihood of Obito being Tobi is very high. It seems Kishi even left clues in the name (Obito is almost an anagram of Tobi). I do have this weird idea that it could be Rin. Heaven knows if her boobs aint as big as Tsunade's, they could be hidden under those flowing robes. grin
Whoever it is though, those sharingan eyes are a pair.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2012
Vicotex: Why is it that kakashi always wrap his mouth with cloth?
Dats just how his character was created/sketched. . .
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Tobi's statement in this pix implies he hadn't seen Minato's FTG jutsu before, and we all know Obito was a member of team Minato, so he would have seen dat jutsu numerous times. . .
Tobi is not Obito, although they could be close relatives!!!

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
SageNaruto: Tobi's statement in this pix implies he hadn't seen Minato's FTG jutsu before, and we all know Obito was a member of team Minato, so he would have seen dat jutsu numerous times. . .
Tobi is not Obito, although they could be close relatives!!!

Kishi might as well be Tobi in his character's deviousness.
Madara knows him,
Kabuto dangles the tin opener,
And Kakashi suspects foul play.

Note, at one point Kishi affixed Tobi: Uchiha Ka-undecided
Whatever.
If y'all are falling for the Obito=Tobi equqtion...

...I recommend "Kai"!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
firestar:

Kishi might as well be Tobi in his character's deviousness.
Madara knows him,
Kabuto dangles the tin opener,
And Kakashi suspects foul play.

Note, at one point Kishi affixed Tobi: Uchiha Ka-undecided
Whatever.
If y'all are falling for the Obito=Tobi equqtion...

...I recommend "Kai"!
APART FROM MADARA, DANZO ALSO SEEMS TO KNOW HIM OR RATHER THEY SEEM TO KNOW EACH OTHER, EVEN FOR TOBI TO KNOW THAT DANZO WAS ABOUT TO USE HIS SHARINGANS IN HIS RIGHT HAND BEFORE DANZO REMOVD THE CLOTHES AND BANDS HOLDING THEM. I WILL RECOMMEND THAT WE ALL WAIT FOR KISHI TO REVEAL WHO HE IS WHEN HE SEEMS IT BEST TO LET US IN WITH THE INFORMATION
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Obito = Tobi just doesn't fit. For no greater reason than that Obito was too young to have been the one that attacked the village with the Kyuubi when Naruto was born.

I think instead that Tobi might be the third's Uchiha teammate. Done gone and forgot the dude's name. Why? Well, because we know nothing about the dude grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
eyoniggar: Tobi aint Obito, he probably had Zetsu steal OBITO's eye since he can travel underground, so having to reach where obito's crushed body was shouldnt be a problem.Naruto finally activates the full kyuubi mode, Tobi is in trouble@nxt chapter.

Haven't seen any new releases in two weeks now, counting the current one. Where'd you get Naruto activating full Kyuubi mode, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.