Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (670774 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Interesting....

Making sense.

Madara said he awakened his rinnegan shortly before his death. Therefore he couldn't have given his rinnegan to Nagato. Madara died long after Nagato was born.
So, the Nagato's rinnegan cannot possibly belong to him.

I couldn't blame the Kages. Dem don chop beating wella. Enuff!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
afta the latest chapter, i can infer:
1. kishi timeline is so bleeped up....imagine MADAra talking abt nagato as if he really talked to him.
2.someone in naruto's group will surely DIE.my guess are kakashi and bee
3.all the kages aint worth the title..see how gaara body dey ground sef..except aunti tsuande of course
for u guys predicting that naruto and bee will die, i will not follow yr point. who will expect tobi to receive the beating he got from naruto and co? and naruto will give madara some problem, am sure of that..am hoping that bee lives up to his name of jinchuriki of eight tails(naruto has lived up his own, so its bee's turn)
and for una wey dey talk say kakshi is underrated..let not forget that his stamina being low is partially due to the fact that he is not an uchiha, yet he carries the sharingan, he does not have hashirama cells yet he was able to handle sasuke beta than danzo, and that we may not have seen the best of kakashi.
4. am also having a feeling that Madara has a hand in the death of Rin, in order to get Obito
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Feraz: ....watch the time frame between when madara with a very long hair approached kisame asking him to join akatsuki.....minato must have been dead by then......if it wasn't uchiha madara, kisame wouldn't have worked for him because his stories have been passed down through the ninja world.....recall kisame saying to madara "show yourself" and madara actually doing that....if we are to rule out the possibility of what minato said about madara being dead, then, we should be able to come up with some hypothesis.....in essence, it's likely that madara actually didn't die when he fought the 1st as we were made to believe but died sometime after meeting pain.....I feel a third party must be introduced.....
are u sure.. i suspect it is obito oo..that is if we follow this kishi theory sef..
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
rapmike: afta the latest chapter, i can infer:
1. kishi timeline is so bleeped up....imagine MADAra talking abt nagato as if he really talked to him.
3.all the kages aint worth the title ..see how gaara body dey ground sef..except aunti tsuande of course
for u guys predicting that naruto and bee will die, i will not follow yr point. who will expect tobi to receive the beating he got from naruto and co? and naruto will give madara some problem, am sure of that..am hoping that bee lives up to his name of jinchuriki of eight tails(naruto has lived up his own, so its bee's turn)
and for una wey dey talk say kakshi is underrated..let not forget that his stamina being low is partially due to the fact that he is not an uchiha, yet he carries the sharingan, he does not have hashirama cells yet he was able to handle sasuke beta than danzo, and that we may not have seen the best of kakashi.
4. am also having a feeling that Madara has a hand in the death of Rin, in order to get Obito

All the Kages tried noting the fact that they fought an Overpowered Madara and he was immortal due to the Edo Tensei summoning and Kabuto's experiment.

And "You cannot win against despicable guys using honest method" i'll fancy Orochimaru facing Madara cuz he'z cunny wt all d experiment who knows.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
rapmike: afta the latest chapter, i can infer:
3.all the kages aint worth the title..see how gaara body dey ground sef..except aunti tsuande of course

1. He might have.

2. I'd say Kakashi, Bee was never even a worthy secondary character in the series, If kishi stops drawing him I'm sure very little will care.

3. We're not saying they'd die, we're just classifying Madara as a much tougher opponent than Tobito, Don't downplay him..He took on Naruto(9 tails), Bee(8 Tails), Kakashi and Guy at once and got minimal damage, Check out the physical state of the good guys...They're struggling.

4. I'd just see that as another lame attempt to stretch the already long plot for sum extra cash undecided

Twisting:

All the Kages tried noting the fact that they fought an Overpowered Madara and he was immortal due to the Edo Tensei summoning and Kabuto's experiment.

And "You cannot win against despicable guys using honest method" i'll fancy Orochimaru facing Madara cuz he'z cunny wt all d experiment who knows.

5 against 1 ain't that holy either you know grin
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
How exactly was tsunade split in half by the giant tree though?
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Observations-

1.The real Naruto is in the 'Kamui' dimension.
2.Tsunade is as good as dead.
3.That Madara's 'blade' can copy and re-fire ninjutsus.
4.The timeline runs thus - Madara fights the 1st, gets his power, infuses it into a tiny Nagato and implants fake memories - uses Nagato to form the Akatsuki, relocates to the hidden mist and starts running the 3rd, finds and saves Obito, grooms both he and Nagato and dies after attacking 4th.
5.Kakashi and Gai are dead unless that bloody allied forces show up fast.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Parnassuss: Observations-

4.The timeline runs thus - Madara fights the 1st, gets his power, infuses it into a tiny Nagato and implants fake memories - uses Nagato to form the Akatsuki, relocates to the hidden mist and starts running the 3rd, finds and saves Obito, grooms both he and Nagato and dies after attacking 4th.
I quite agree with you....what the hell is that gunbai? Something that can repel attacks? And I wonder what covered 'em when the seal chains were thrown back at 'em cos it sure doesn't look like susanno.......
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2012

madara was the one that helped itachi kill the uchiha. he died sometime after that
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2012
mchenry:

madara was the one that helped itachi kill the uchiha. he died sometime after that

I don't think so, Itachi set Sasuke's MS to activate and kill the "Madara" he had seen before and Tobito was attacked, that says Itachi actually met Tobito not the real Madara. I'd say Madara was already dead then.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by codeaddict(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2012
When I said Tobi was Obito, Y'all dismissed it.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
codeaddict: When I said Tobi was Obito, Y'all dismissed it.

Only cos it was illogical to assume so. The whole 3-people in one mask was more plausible but we had no reason to take that into consideration. I think I'm still a bit underwhelmed with the Obito reveal sef, Kishi just set Naruto Shipuudden back by 5 points. Its now 2/10 on character development, I'm sure we'll get to see Obito's motivation soon then he'll be killed off in one felled swoop that leave us wondering how he even lasted that long against such opponents in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2012
Firestar, where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2012
Next2Bezee:

I don't think so, Itachi set Sasuke's MS to activate and kill the "Madara" he had seen before and Tobito was attacked, that says Itachi actually met Tobito not the real Madara. I'd say Madara was already dead then.

Yep, there's that. I toyed with the possibility that Madara actually used Obito's eye for that battle and then returned the eye cos it would be another major plothole to consider that Obito did not see Minato's moves coming when he attacked Konoha.

However if we consider the possibility that Obito calculated on the Kyuubi to be transferred to a new host that would be easier to catch once the Akatsuki was ready to start moving (as the Mazou can't seal the 9-tails without the first eight), then we may see that the Konoha attack would have a two pronged tactic: get the senjus to start suspecting the uchihas and in so doing force the uchihas to rebel, and 2ndly to transfer the Kyuubi to a newer and possibly weaker host. There was no reason to try to catch the Kyuubi then, I mean where would the Akatsuki even keep it? The So6P treasures were buried with the Gold and Silver brothers and for all we know the Uzumaki were extinct save Naruto and Kushina and those were the only vessels that could hold the Kyuubi.

I know this theory is very far fetched but Obito would have known without a doubt, just how freaking strong his sensei was, so he never stood a chance against him, Kyuubi or no. Going toe-to-toe with him was utterly pointless if it didn't have a higher purpose.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Feraz: Firestar, where art thou?
cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
... undecided
Like seriously?
In the last page, Madara looks soooooooooooooo dried up... Ugh.
So he had a fail-safe plan if he wasn't revived by Gedou ne? His opponent shoulda been Orochimaru. And Tobito... he doesn't seem too happy to see his ancestor.
lipsrsealed undecided
Where's Sasuke? (I wonder if its these two Uchiha that Oro is taking Sassy to)Kishi is ruining the image we thought Obito was.
If he can do that to him and ruin him... sad
Now that I think about it, before we 'thought' he was a goner: he mused he didn't confess to Rin as if it was an afterthought...
Lots of those afterthought loose ends.

Na real wa for that back-to-sender jutsu...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2012

i dont quite buy the 3rd point...madara had the rinnegan when he infused it to nagato. so unless nagato knew abt med ninjutsu so well as to do body transfer(thereby transferring a sharingan to madara then how come the person that cotrolled yagura(3th mizukage) had a sharingan with him and then had a rinnegan again when he saved obito? waiting 4 kishi to explain that
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Twisting:

i dont believe they tried joor.save 4 onoki and gaara(cos oonoki is too old to fight that kind of fight and gaara is too young), iexpected beta from the rest.of course nothing much was to be expected from tsunade but..raikage and mizukage..very disappointing..i mean they cold not land a scratch on a serious Madara.that is disappointing.Madara may hyave been strong but that does not mean that he is unbeatable or a god..they kages needed some1 like Shikaku to co-ordinate their attacks..missing shinobis like Itachi already or Jiraiya orminato.kakahsi with a good stamina reserve stands a good chance against this Over hyped Madara...seriously for u guys thinking that k-man is Overhyped, i believe the current raikage and mizukage are worse than him
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
am sure kishi will find a way to bring gaara back except may be d manga ends wit dis war
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
i guess edotensei brings you back at the peak of your power
@paranassuss tanks for plugging the timeline leaks.
Adding time travel to madara already unbelievable party tricks would be an overkill
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Brisingr: i guess edotensei brings yoou back at the peak of your power
@paranassuss tanks for plugging the timeline leaks.
Adding time travel to madara already unbelievable party tricks would be an overkill

Yea I think its Kabuto's edo tensei that works that way or maybe even just Madara 2.0 cos except him, every massive fighter we have seen has been kinda under-whelming. The 1st and 2nd Kages were SORELY disappointing over time, though we were made to understand that the 3rd could beat them, we see that the 1st was the monster amongst them after-all. Look also at Hanzou, Kakuzu and even Nagato got taken out by ITACHI in 5 seconds flat! Now I'm not taking anything away from Itachi, he is the realest genius in Narutoverse, but Nagato ideally ought to be in the Hashirama-level-shinobi. The only reputable Edo Tensei now has to be Madara and say the former Kages minus Gaara's pop. The 7-Ninja swordsmen were not assesable cos we didn't see them fight.

Kakashi is overrated but as things stand now, he is definitely better than the Mizukage and maybe the Raikage.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Parnassuss:

Yea I think its Kabuto's edo tensei that works that way or maybe even just Madara 2.0 cos except him, every massive fighter we have seen has been kinda under-whelming. The 1st and 2nd Kages were SORELY disappointing over time, though we were made to understand that the 3rd could beat them, we see that the 1st was the monster amongst them after-all. Look also at Hanzou, Kakuzu and even Nagato got taken out by ITACHI in 5 seconds flat! Now I'm not taking anything away from Itachi, he is the realest genius in Narutoverse, but Nagato ideally ought to be in the Hashirama-level-shinobi. The only reputable Edo Tensei now has to be Madara and say the former Kages minus Gaara's pop. The 7-Ninja swordsmen were not assesable cos we didn't see them fight.

Kakashi is overrated but as things stand now, he is definitely better than the Mizukage and maybe the Raikage.
am telling u..those kages disappoint.am even feeling that if it was nagato they were fighting..they will fail.
Re: Naruto Information by Saipro(m): 2:34am On Sep 15, 2012
People, we seem to forget that

1. Orochimaru is alive & takes sides as he desires
2. If Kabuto emerges from Izanami, it'll mean he's reformed - and still possesses his senin skills (having surpassed even Orochimaru in that aspect)
3. Yamato is alive & IS Hashirama's clone
4. Naruto is yet to attain optimal/maximal power/ability
5. Who says the allied army won't eventually use Edo tensei too
6. The kages aren't dead

It's true Kishi seems to suffer amnesia +/- dementia these days, but given the above variables (which he can inject into the allied forces anytime), we fans can be pleasantly surprised in any number of ways

Oh, and neither the 1st nor 2nd hokages can be resurrected because their souls have been sealed. But an enhanced Yamato should do just fine (which was needed to power the White Zetsu army anyway)

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2012
Parnassuss:

Yep, there's that. I toyed with the possibility that Madara actually used Obito's eye for that battle and then returned the eye cos it would be another major plothole to consider that Obito did not see Minato's moves coming when he attacked Konoha.

However if we consider the possibility that Obito calculated on the Kyuubi to be transferred to a new host that would be easier to catch once the Akatsuki was ready to start moving (as the Mazou can't seal the 9-tails without the first eight), then we may see that the Konoha attack would have a two pronged tactic: get the senjus to start suspecting the uchihas and in so doing force the uchihas to rebel, and 2ndly to transfer the Kyuubi to a newer and possibly weaker host. There was no reason to try to catch the Kyuubi then, I mean where would the Akatsuki even keep it? The So6P treasures were buried with the Gold and Silver brothers and for all we know the Uzumaki were extinct save Naruto and Kushina and those were the only vessels that could hold the Kyuubi.

I know this theory is very far fetched but Obito would have known without a doubt, just how freaking strong his sensei was, so he never stood a chance against him, Kyuubi or no. Going toe-to-toe with him was utterly pointless if it didn't have a higher purpose.

Nagato is an Uzumaki (Tobi knew it), Karin is also an Uzumaki (if they needed a weak host, they could have used her).
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2012
Saipro: People, we seem to forget that

[size=14pt] smiley1. Orochimaru is alive & takes sides as he desires
:-X2. If Kabuto emerges from Izanami, it'll mean he's reformed - and still possesses his senin skills (having surpassed even Orochimaru in that aspect)
embarassed3. Yamato is alive & IS Hashirama's clone
cool4. Naruto is yet to attain optimal/maximal power/ability
:o5. Who says the allied army won't eventually use Edo tensei too
:D6. The kages aren't dead
[/size]

It's true Kishi seems to suffer amnesia +/- dementia these days, but given the above variables (which he can inject into the allied forces anytime), [b]we fans can be pleasantly surprised in any number of ways

[/b]Oh, and neither the 1st nor 2nd hokages can be resurrected because their souls have been sealed. But an enhanced Yamato should do just fine (which was needed to power the White Zetsu army anyway)

I'll buy it.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Is there any butthurt idiot wondering why Madara was brought back oung when he died old.
Read the manga , kabuto says that he brought him back at his prime.http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5341680_700b.jpg
Also. Who ever said naruto is in Kamui space should slap themselves quickly.The real naruto isn't hidden guys, he's right in plain sight. It's just Kishi's bad art at work.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/4
There is a Naruto behind Kakashi as well as inf ront of him. The bottom panel shows those lines..zoom lines? pointing towards the original naruto in front of bee.
This scene show the full battle field, Naruto with bee..The clone in front of Kakashi.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/11

cleared now...

Also this scene...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-33-19/naruto/chapter-28.html
look familiar
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/598/15

Even though you can see how kishi's art has developed into crap now
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ea7 i thought of dat to but the first edo tense performed by orochi brought d 1st and the 2nd hokage back to there youth form so it is safe to assume dat edo tense brings u back to your best besides the actual body of the ninja is not needed to perform edo tensei
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
Brisingr: @ea7 i thought of dat to but the first edo tense performed by orochi brought d 1st and the 2nd hokage back to there youth form so it is safe to assume dat edo tense brings u back to your best besides the actual body of the ninja is not needed to perform edo tensei
Chiyo and Hanzo say Hi/
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
ea7: Chiyo and Hanzo say Hi/
...And Kushina squeeeeeeeeeeeeals...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
An open question for those with eagle eyes;
[size=18pt]
Name the Japanese gods of mythology, weapons and devotees...
Then... deduce[i] why[/i] Kishimoto decides to pit them together in Naruto.
.[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
ea7: Chiyo and Hanzo say Hi/
chiyo aged like fine wine and who knows a younger chiyo would have falling prey to sasori and i don't think kishi ever drew a young chiyo before
beside which is more plausible a young mean madara hauling asteroids from space or that frail pasty looking madara pulling off those awesome jutsu
i still think u come back at your best after resurrection even itachi came back with his eyes so a few exceptions shouldn'tchange that fact
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Saipro: People, we seem to forget that

1. Orochimaru is alive & takes sides as he desires
2. If Kabuto emerges from Izanami, it'll mean he's reformed - and still possesses his senin skills (having surpassed even Orochimaru in that aspect)
3. Yamato is alive & IS Hashirama's clone
4. Naruto is yet to attain optimal/maximal power/ability
5. Who says the allied army won't eventually use Edo tensei too
6. The kages aren't dead

It's true Kishi seems to suffer amnesia +/- dementia these days, but given the above variables (which he can inject into the allied forces anytime), we fans can be pleasantly surprised in any number of ways

Oh, and neither the 1st nor 2nd hokages can be resurrected because their souls have been sealed. But an enhanced Yamato should do just fine (which was needed to power the White Zetsu army anyway)
that idea of yamato being the clone of the 1st is a far cry from what the 1st is as we are made to believe because he couldn't even face orochimaru alone, was captured so easily by kabuto and many more then again, it's kishi so anything is possible.....I considered that option of the allied shinobi forces using E.T. but who do you think they'd be able to resurrect because the first four kages have been sealed elsewhere? Except white fang.....then again, I have that feeling j-man ain't dead..he probably is somewhere having his wounds tended by ma and drinking sake with oyabin.....lol....the E.T. looks like a technique that searches back time and resurrects you in your prime......

Besides, welcome!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.