Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,836 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Gej Is Right On Zoning:ibb, Atiku And Saraki Are Hypocrites! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is Right On Zoning:ibb, Atiku And Saraki Are Hypocrites! (520 Views)

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Is Right On Zoning:ibb, Atiku And Saraki Are Hypocrites! by gorociano: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ok. I'm not a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan because i know he is not the messiah Nigeria needs. Infact, i think he is IBB(Ibrahim Badluck Babangida) and Obasanjo combined. However, the ranting by three northen aspirants that he is not qualified to run based on the zoning policy of his party and the Federal character principle in our constitution is a lot of bukum. He is as qualified as they are

The Late Musa Yar'adua is from the North_West. Whenever someone from a geo-politicall zone vacates an office, the precedence in PDP is that someone from the zone will also fill his place. Few examples will suffice: Evan(s) Ewerem was replaced by Okadigbo who was also replaced by Anyim and not just any other southerner. Dimeji Bankole replaced Etteh and not just any other southerner. Ghali Naa'ba replaced Salisu Buhari (aka Toronto). Ogbulafor was replaced by the currennt chairman etc.

So the only person who has moral and pseudo-legal right to ask Jonathan to back off is Maj.Gen. Gusau as he is also from the North-west. Atiku( From North east), Ibrahim (G)Babamosi Badluck Babangida and Bukola Saraki are only being clever by half (like normal 9ja leaders) as they are also ruled out by zoning.

I still think zoning is nonsensical.
Re: Gej Is Right On Zoning:ibb, Atiku And Saraki Are Hypocrites! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
Well said
Re: Gej Is Right On Zoning:ibb, Atiku And Saraki Are Hypocrites! by amakauju1: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2010
gorociano:

Ok. I'm not a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan because i know he is not the messiah Nigeria needs. Infact, i think he is IBB(Ibrahim Badluck Babangida) and Obasanjo combined. However, the ranting by three northen aspirants that he is not qualified to run based on the zoning policy of his party and the Federal character principle in our constitution is a lot of bukum. He is as qualified as they are

The Late Musa Yar'adua is from the North_West. Whenever someone from a geo-politicall zone vacates an office, the precedence in PDP is that someone from the zone will also fill his place. Few examples will suffice: Evan(s) Ewerem was replaced by Okadigbo who was also replaced by Anyim and not just any other southerner. Dimeji Bankole replaced Etteh and not just any other southerner. Ghali Naa'ba replaced Salisu Buhari (aka Toronto). Ogbulafor was replaced by the currennt chairman etc.

So the only person who has moral and pseudo-legal right to ask Jonathan to back off is Maj.Gen. Gusau as he is also from the North-west. Atiku( From North east), Ibrahim (G)Babamosi Badluck Babangida and Bukola Saraki are only being clever by half (like normal 9ja leaders) as they are also ruled out by zoning.

I still think zoning is nonsensical.

How true is this  You guys keep twisting the truth

----------------------------
www.

(1) (Reply)

Updates Of Nigeria @ 50 Celebration(post Pictures And Reply) / “bomb Blasts A Wicked And Dastardly Act -jonathan” / 2011 Election Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.