Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is (286 Views)

OKAYAMA Generator User Review / Post Free Ads And Get Paid / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card At The Highest Rate On Nairaland And Get Instant Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2019
nk

1 Like

Re: Is by Raulboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing this really change my life
Re: Is by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raulboy:

One thing that lots of people who uses Nairaland does every day is coming to update their thread to get noticed that they thinks its free, but by so doing, they are indirectly making Nairaland richer to rank first on Google search engines,
Did you know how much it cost for you to get your website rank first?

IF you only come once in a month to update your thread on Nairaland and it will not stop appearing up, Nairaland will not rank first on search engines like it does now, my displeasure about the doing of the admin of Nairaland is that they posses like they are just rendering their part for free and get to mess up with people's threads the way it suites them regardless of how good you comply with their terms and conditions.
Re: Is by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raulboy:

As for jiji lots of false information that's untrue about your ads, although both jiji dot NG n Nairaland have same monitoring spirit, when your ads starts picking up traffic, the next thing is termination if you don't buy their ads or subscriptions,

On jiji there are lots of fake views generated by their admin geard to make you subscribe to promoting your ads, so when you do, you will get huge calls but no buyer, even when the cost of your items are lower than regular market prices and online prices items like cell phones laptop and other accessories.

I am speaking as a user with detailed experience in both platforms, if you want to pay any of these folks, be ready to continue paying cos when you stop, they will close your account with flimsy excuses and request for verification which after you did, they will not restore your account.

At that you will be forced to start from zero point. My advice will be play like you are a tenant.

(1) (Reply)

Original And New HP Chargers / Make Quick Money For Item Verification / Factory Unlock Iphone 6splus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.