Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales (31046 Views)

King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by OfficialAPCNig: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Imagine if Buhari had made this mistake. Most Nigerians are hypocrit.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
hustla:

This one President is particularly dumb

He even wrote Queen of England with UK in Brackets cheesy like say we no know say na UK

Imagine trying to mock the FBI then goofing at it. It's standard protocol to make it known to the Security agencies what you discussed with leaders of other countries, could be key to foreign policy and decision making

Lying liberal homosexual. God punish you there.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Kingwiski: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Okay no problem smiley cool
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[[s]quote author=charliboy654 post=79321068]
Pmb own is different, lemme give u example

Calling Nigeria youth lazy live on TV for the whole world to see.

Saying I will work for the 95 percent that voted for me and the remaining 5 percent should not expect anything.

When he was ask about the security of nigeria, he said I have seen the ig of police, he's loosing weight, so I think he's working add.

In a recent interview, he was ask who is buhari, he began to talk about secondary School teachers.

Truth is buhari is not a very intelligent person and definitely not the right person to rule nigeria.
He can't even make public speech without looking at a paper.
[/s] trump has said worse to his political opponents and liberal voters.
So we nigeria youths are buhari political opponents. I can see u r so pained, I know u must be crying now.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, it is now an achievement to write one's own tweets?

And why can't we compare Trump with Buhari? Let Trump come and manage a overly corrupt and tribalistic country like Nigeria and let us see if he would survive a year without running the country down.
Yes, nigeria has alot of problem, and pmb is part of the numerous problems.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

All these supposed goofs are not as worse as the one Trump made when he called a plaintiff a judge on live TV. The case was Reno vs Flores, yet he called Flores a judge instead of plaintiff.

And you wrote that Buhari cannot make a public speech without looking at a paper. Tell me, aside Tafawa Balewa, which other orator have we had as a leader. Even GEJ who is said to have a PhD could not make one great speech to save his life.

How many American presidents were orators in their time aside Obama and a few others?
Am not even talking of how good they are in terms of English, no matter are bad Trump is, u won't see him insulting America youths on national TV. Buhari don't just goof when it comes to English, buhari literally does not know how to answer questions thrown at him.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
On a lighter note.

POTUS. T.. hmmm. well he would have deleted it, well he didn't do that.

Some calling him idiot for using d word lifeless..
don't forget an idiot lives and can be a better being... but for lifeless i dont know if there can be any remedy..!!!.

Saying POTUS T.. should come and rule Naija.
that wouldn't be bad.

lts more like calling him to recolonize Nigeria to their own very taste..
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by idsamoo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
charliboy654:

Am not even talking of how good they are in terms of English, no matter are bad Trump is, u won't see him insulting America youths on national TV. Buhari don't just goof when it comes to English, buhari literally does not know how to answer questions thrown at him.
No one is perfect,even you,,check now
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by LegoMetahuman: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
charliboy654:

So we nigeria youths are buhari political opponents. I can see u r so pained, I know u must be crying now.
[/s]nope!
im telling you to rid yourself of inferiority complex and make right criticism.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by tompat86(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
kingphilip:
Nobody is infallible

Except d POPE
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by ajebuter(f): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jmk9292:
That can only be typographical..... We have all seen Trump make speeches and deliver without papers.. So why all these hullabaloo??

Nah bro..

Wales and Whales are two standard English words recognized by the online dictionary, hence there is no way it could have been a typing error..

Knowing Trump, he probably did that to be funny or to offend..

But I think he meant the former and not the latter..
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by sonnie10: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lucky he didn’t call him Prince of sharks
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Zeezxo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
mistakes are part of being human, the most important thing is that he understood that he was wrong and corrected himself...

so you know if na Buhari now you will be jumping up and down.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by olaoye15(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
So the president of the U.S. can also goofed or make mistakes in pronouciation, if na Buhari do this one now....everybody for don begin dey scatter.....Wales ko, whales ni...

Even the legislative thieves will want to debate during plenary. Nigerians and frivolity are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Tenshades(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who is Donald Trunk?... Is he the CBN governor?...
Tick tock... Bomb counting down...
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Akinola50(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Flier:
Trump make mistakes on weekly basis it’s not a new thing

This news is only about finding faults, and the reporter who posted it should be called fault finder - the accuser of the brethren. But I'm not surprised 4 even now people find fault with God - saying God made mistakes... I don't why you guys are always after people's mistakes, you just said he makes mistakes on weekly basis, please... But it doesn't matter what all'ya say about, he still remains the best president US has ever had... I advise you guys start doing better thing than just looking for or keeping records of people who make mistakes on daily basis
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Joevics(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, it is now an achievement to write one's own tweets?

And why can't we compare Trump with Buhari? Let Trump come and manage a overly corrupt and tribalistic country like Nigeria and let us see if he would survive a year without running the country down.

The way Trump manages the US without giving a mess whose ass is gourd, was what Buhari sold to us in 2015.

Buhari can't Kukuma manage the US because he would have been impeached due to his docile leadership.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]nope!
im telling you to rid yourself of inferiority complex and make right criticism.
Dude shut up n say the truth for wat it is, buhari is dumb. Period.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Socsed(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Socsed(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hypocrisy! Almost everyone including our usual wailers agreed it's a mistake. However, had this happened in Nigeria, esp. from President Buhari, the story could've been different. They could've said a thousand words, calling the president an sort of names, forgetting that he's bound to make mistakes too.
It really beats my imagination.... We need to check ourselves.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Socsed(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just an opinion
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Ayotemide(f): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
you are an ignorant, inferiority complex ridden, mor0n

I can bet my left nose that you have never listened to trump talk for 1minute in your ignorant life.

The heights you go to defend your life sized mummy! Listening to trump isn't the problem, if you can decipher what the lifeless one says with the inglorious trademark of goofs and incoherent talk maybe your moronic character wouldn't hurt so much.

Environmental waste.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Jmk9292(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
ajebuter:

Nah bro..

Wales and Whales are two standard English words recognized by the online dictionary, hence there is no way it could have been a typing error..

Knowing Trump, he probably did that to be funny or to offend..

But I think he meant the former and not the latter..

I see
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by EvilMetahuman: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

The heights you go to defend your life sized mummy! Listening to trump isn't the problem, if you can decipher what the lifeless one says with the inglorious trademark of goofs and incoherent talk maybe your moronic character wouldn't hurt so much.

Environmental waste.
stop talking crap.

For the record, I think buhari is dumb.
I'm not here to defend buhari. I'm here to point your stupidity to you.

What I'm telling you is that you are ignorant mor0n. And your hypocrisy stinks just as your 2kb virus full brain.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Ayotemide(f): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
stop talking crap.

For the record, I think buhari is dumb.
I'm not here to defend buhari. I'm here to point your stupidity to you.

What I'm telling you is that you are ignorant mor0n. And your hypocrisy stinks just as your 2kb virus full brain.

Oponu what are you now raving about? who hurt you today?
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Dpopsman123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
And so what? I'm sure that wasn't what he literally meant. Couldn't that possibly be a kinda typo?
Some people just like to make redundant mountains out of negligible and insignificant mole Hills. Idle retrogressive Babblers I call them.
Useless!
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by EvilMetahuman: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

Oponu what are you now raving about? who hurt you today?
your dumbness, hypocrisy and inferiority complex are what hurt me today.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Ayotemide(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
your dumbness, hypocrisy and inferiority complex are what hurt me today.

Nah, you probably missed being suckled as a child, Puberty is still new to you.

Child, enjoy it for all it is worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office / ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.