Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,974 members, 7,963,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. (777 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. by hotelbook: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2010
i want to again use this medium to remind intending travellers of the advantgae of going to US and other advance countries with tourist visa as it is the fatest way apart from student visa to travel or get a visa. requirements are not much, you need a legit invitation to get a visa at the embassy, this include,tours,vacation and the easiest and proved best which is hotel booking(not reservation) hotel booking stands as a good reliable and accepted invitation offer for tourist visa especially if it is from an accredited hotel in the country you intend to travel to( accredited in the sense that it must come from the embassy) i help someone recent ly tp travel to the states thru tourist visa and it was very easy.

if you need more information, pls call 07064702610 or 07041134986. i am not a visa agent or travel agent but i just have resources. documentation is very easy and you dont need to be fake about them. your total cost for documention should be around N40k.
interested let me know. dont get scared by the 40k, i am not asking for it i am just trying to be deatiled in wat you are going to go through.
Re: Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
:p
Re: Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2010
Hotelbook, you're a thief, plain and simple.
Re: Us( And Other Countries) Tourist Visa, Always Ignored. by suxes2005(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Thief do not patronise him

SHALoM

(1) (Reply)

Volcanic Eruptions In Benue / CANADA IS NOT THE PLACE TO IMMIGRATE THIS VIDEO WILL TELL U SO / Malaysia Vs South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.