Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,467 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast (1713 Views)

Senate Presidency: Northern Monarch Lobbies Emirs For Saraki / 2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Defection: Tambuwal Lobbies Reps Against Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ibime:

Could someone tell the ROFLMAO binsh to stop preaching to the choir?

I have asked her politely to ignore me several times, but it seems she prefers to get dissed first.

Yes, I should that you continue to INSULT YOURSELF pretending to INSULT MY PERSON. . ,  ROFLMAO!!!

Ibime:

It is a shame that her barrenness never allowed her to produce a daughter cos I can vouch that I would be young enough to service any daughter she produced.
See typical Nigerian slowpoke  . . . so, because I do not believe as you do gives you the right to INSULT me by claiming as a supposed female, I must be barren AND WHATEVER else you can come up with. WOW. . .  Shows how much respect you have for women, right? WOW !!!!

Please, do tell more. How exactly did you come to KNOWING this of my person? I mean you would have to KNOW me to KNOW that I am definitely BARREN, wouldn't you?

ROFLMAO!!! TYpical Nigerian Idi-ot!!!!

Ibime:
This is someone who was campaigning for Shagari well before I was born, so I assume she was of mating age back then.

[size=14pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size] WOW . . .  So all Nigerians who CAMPAIGNED for Shagari were DEFINITELY OF MATING AGE? [size=14pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]

Again, GROW UP!!! When your reasoning is challenged, be mature enough to respond within context, not go off rambling as if that somehow substantiates any point you have to make on the issue.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
I would assume that any Nigerian who campaigned for Shaghari was either of mating age or voting age. They are the same to me. Hehehehe.

@ Na so,

Every man and his dog knows that MEND cannot be divorced from Okah and Gbomo. You only have to ask Wole Soyinka about who he was meeting severally in Abuja when he was representing MEND as part of the Aaron team. Jonathan cannot define MEND as he wishes. MEND is behind the attack.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ibime:

I would assume that any Nigerian who campaigned for Shaghari was either of mating age or voting age. They are the same to me. Hehehehe.

And the last time you(self-made spokesperson for ND affairs on Nairaland) were in Nigeria was when again? WOW !!! Only Adults or people of  MATING AGE CAMPAIGN  . . . that's a first for me . . . ROFLMAO!!

Well, let's see now . . . who knows what age constitutes mating age for you? Could be you even believe 6 year olds to be ripe for mating . .  who knows . . . **shudders***
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
marvix:

right now the most important thing to Jonathan should be how he returns as president in 2011!

I doubt if you are from Niger Delta.I think the most important thing is to address key issues like true federalism,resource control,de-centralised Police and development of basic infrastructure in the riverine area.It annoys me when people think that a president coming from this region will appease the people even when it is glaring that business continues as usual.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ ferari90 the initiator of this topic, why are u poisoning people's mind with falsehood? According to the 4pm network news from F.R.C.N., nine suspects have been arrested in connection with this bomb saga, now if u say gej's meeting with mend is all about denouncing the bomb blast stuff, are u the one that drew the agenda for the meeting, pls leave politics of blackmail and face reality as that is what we want not babling to tear us apart, mind u the govt can trace u from here to defend ur statements.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by naso2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abagworo:

I doubt if you are from Niger Delta.[b]I think the most important thing is to address key issues like true federalism,resource control,de-centralised Police and development of basic infrastructure in the riverine area.[/b]It annoys me when people think that a president coming from this region will appease the people even when it is glaring that business continues as usual.

Very true, but i expect you to know  that true federalism is 10 times more difficult to achieve than getting a South South  president. So the point now is to work towards what is achievable now and   get some basic infrastructure to the people .

The de-centralised  police thing is a contentious issue and it annoys me when it is grouped alongside very genuine demands like true federalism.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
Nsiman:

@ ferari90 the initiator of this topic, why are u poisoning people's mind with falsehood? According to the 4pm network news from F.R.C.N., nine suspects have been arrested in connection with this bomb saga, now if u say gej's meeting with mend is all about denouncing the bomb blast stuff, are u the one that drew the agenda for the meeting, pls leave politics of blackmail and face reality as that is what we want not babling to tear us apart, mind u the govt can trace u from here to defend your statements.

Why attack him when all he did was post a story from a different media house? How are you sure your version of the story is the correct version? Let me guess, because it was broadcast on network news from FRCN?
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
And FG wants to arm some militants to fight others.Very funny tactics.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by seanet02: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Why attack him when all he did was post a story from a different media house? How are you sure your version of the story is the correct version? Let me guess, because it was broadcast on network news from FRCN?
has never seen anything Good in GJ, mingles with EVIL GENIUS just because of a few kobo.
nawaooooooo
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by youngmonie: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
real mend or fake mend they are all mend, set of odaran's, y would the president of a sane nation associate with them after all d kidnapping nd all sort of crimes dey commited even in the presidents own place. dey faced no charges, dey wer not arrested nd dey wer given amnesty phewww undecided. and pls i dnt see y i cnt criticise my president. he is a civil servant and hes paid with my tax so therefore he his accountable. jus because ppl dnt suport him dont mean im supporting IBB or some northern oligarchy ~(groundnut sellers)
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls ferari90, that is there on the site u referred us to but check paragraph three of it and examine the tenses being mixed up in all of the story, don't u think its the handy work of detractors.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls ferari90, that is there on the site u referred us to but check paragraph three of it and examine the tenses being mixed up in all of the story, don't u think its the handy work of detractors.
Re: Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan is a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

New South South Candidate / Private Jet Owners Spend N7.8bn Yearly On Maintenance, Expatriate Pilots / Pdp Youth Leader- Muyiwa Collins Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.