Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. (459 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / What Is The Importance Of Women Changing Their Last Names After Marriage ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. by Anjollyzlov(f): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

So emotional! Two sisters honor their stepfather by changing their last name to his
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/06/18/so-emotional-two…nging-their-last/

Re: So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. by Or11: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
This means nothing because las las when they get married they will change it to their husbands name. A man changing is last name holds more ground.
Re: So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. by KristaPretty(f): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Or11:
This means nothing because las las when they get married they will change it to their husbands name. A man changing is last name holds more ground.

You think it's every woman who gets married that will change her last name Go and ask Joke Silva and my own grandmother who has been married for over 50years and counting!

1 Like

Re: So Emotional! Two Sisters Honor Their Stepfather By Changing Their Last. by Or11: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

You think it's every woman who gets married that will change her last name Go and ask Joke Silva and my own grandmother who has been married for over 50years and counting!

Point noted however the children will still use their husbands last name and the that’s my point here. Their step dads last name will not be passed on to their children.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court / Family Recreates Photo After 19 Years / Used Baby Cloths & Baby Safety Car Seat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.