Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (229304 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kreamie:
Lol.

I no come understand u again o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Failtech: 1:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Idboyostic:
That was not a case, Kreamie and Twinskenny made it a case. Thumbs up to them grin grin E even get name wey Mcmayor use classify both of them undecided undecided

Well, moving forward I will beg to differ on the kind of people you guys bring in settling dispute .....with my experience, most of this names can just make a case go worse using their OPINION rather than what it is (FACTS). In every case, your opinion is to your pockets....you deal with the facts on the table....Not in my Opinion angry

Good thing Bobo65, For bringing this (Failtech Vs Tech prodigy) to limelight but please get the right hands that won't be biased in serving justice the way it's meant to be not those that will serve justice based on preferential treatment or what they think they can gain....
What can go worse or how will they be biased here, he owes me and is not being forthcoming on his payments just empty promises for 4 months plus. Let him pay me money cos he has been going around doing his business and refusing to pay me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Failtech:

What can go worse or how will they be biased here, he owes me and is not being forthcoming on his payments just empty promises for 4 months plus. Let him pay me money cos he has been going around doing his business and refusing to pay me
I will just pass, try comprehending next time undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Failtech: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Idboyostic:
I will just pass, try comprehending next time undecided
Put yourself In my shoes, is 189k change in this country. I’ve been patient enough, I know how much it would have generated. I’m not charging him extra, I just want my money. He’d get what’s coming his way soon, he thinks he’s invincible
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Failtech:

Put yourself In my shoes, is 189k change in this country. I’ve been patient enough, I know how much it would have generated. I’m not charging him extra, I just want my money. He’d get what’s coming his way soon, he thinks he’s invincible
Bro, I understand you perfectly that is why I thanked Bobo65 for bringing the issue to limelight so as to get the issues resolves.

Let me play a scenario for you using you as a case study, You owe a lot of people Like 1.5m naira and you don't have any way of paying the debts....God now paved way for you, you start paying up little by little till you paid like 1.2m out of 1.5....Someone from nowhere came and start talking to you without manners or without knowing your predicament....how would you feel? If it's someone that you owing, believe me you can still swallow the shame.

That's what I mean by they should get the right hands why mediating over a case because no be everybody Sabi talk or knows their onions. People wey Sabi me know say me and Techprodigy Dan get our differences before people go think say I dey support am....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kratos18: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
good afternoon all, please I want to draw an issue to your attention. on the 25th of December, i paid for an apple watch deal from idoyostic which was picked buy mikky. i have tried several means and have spent most of my time with apple support and yet the device is refusing to pair . its too early this year to lose such a huge amount of money. And if i am not wrong, whoever is picking should check the device to confirm .
chisomk9, omicpet, wildchild1 , cupid

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020

Wese90
Wildchild01
Mixter
Twinskenny
Bobo65
McMayor
ThePapi
Drexel39
Omicpet
Chisomk9

Kratos18:
good afternoon all, please I want to draw an issue to your attention. on the 25th of December, i paid for an apple watch deal from idoyostic which was picked buy mikky. i have tried several means and have spent most of my time with apple support and yet the device is refusing to pair . its too early this year to lose such a huge amount of money. And if i am not wrong, whoever is picking should check the device to confirm .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kreamie:

Wese90
Wildchild01
Mixter
Twinskenny
Bobo65
McMayor
ThePapi
Drexel39
Omicpet
Chisomk9

Mhen
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Well, I believe we will have to hear from idboyostic.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yes we do.
mixter:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:

While we wait for the accused, I just want to ask where you picked the watch from, Mikky's or from accused?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kratos18: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
wildchild1:

i picked up the said device from idboyostic
While we wait for the accused, I just want to ask where you picked the watch from, Mikky's or from accused?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Kratos18 post=85792204][/quote]

Uss my signature to chat me up
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:
Good afternoon all, my attention was just drawn to this. I will like to know maybe am being accused here or @Kratos18 is trying to let us know what the Picker's duties should be because from my own view of what he wrote I don't think am being accused here but if I am then @Kratos18 should let me know so I can come in with my explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
kratos18
Idboyostic:
Good afternoon all, my attention was just drawn to this. I will like to know maybe am being accused here or @Kratos18 is trying to let us know what the Picker's duties should be because from my own view of what he wrote I don't think am being accused here but if I am then @Kratos18 should let me know so I can come in with my explanation.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kratos18: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
I just had an extensive conversation and it has been made clear that the word "as is" put in the post exempts both picker and deal hunter. And also to address the question asked earlier, my motive was to call out the picker who was meant to properly check the product but again I have been corrected. moving forward, I ask that deal hunters properly explain what the term "as is" means and its implications. i came across this word for the first time and assumed that "as is " simply means as is in the picture any other accessories. grazie mille tutti anche buon lavoro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:
I just had an extensive conversation and it has been made clear that the word "as is" put in the post exempts both picker and deal hunter. And also to address the question asked earlier, my motive was to call out the picker who was meant to properly check the product but again I have been corrected. moving forward, I ask that deal hunters properly explain what the term "as is" means and its implications. i came across this word for the first time and assumed that "as is " simply means as is in the picture any other accessories. grazie mille tutti anche buon lavoro

U dey here dey speak English and French grin

Sorry about ur loss bro
Atleast we learn new thing today

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by myke92(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:

Sorry bro....its one of the demerits of TLC deals, I've had multiple bad experiences with TLC deals, so I jejely stuck with AIN, not minding the cost.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:
Bro, though you never stated it the way it was so everyone can have a better picture....You only fine tuned it! I believed we had a lengthy discussion on this not once and right from day one have always gave you a listening hear and I even asked you if there is anyway you think I can help, please tell me. I will try my best but it's fine bro.

You only messaged me this morning saying you will iron it out with the picker, which I already told you before today that I messaged him already not because he was wrong but I was expecting him to show a bit concern but till date he never showed any. I wasn't surprised though, have MOVED ON. Business is not for the faint of heart!

I respect you bro and believe me when the opportunity present itself to close in on your loss, I will try my possible best to do it. I have my own share of the loss too but I know my onions, I MOVE. I don't allow a loss to weigh me down rather I learn from it and move on and it's not probably because I have means or resources to move on....but you and I know if there is life, there is always HOPE.

NA MAKE WE NO SEE WETN GO CONSUME US

Note: Ignorance is not an excuse (Ignorantia juris non excusat)

You said you came about the word "AS IS" this alone should make you ask questions on the meaning, if I have time I will show you a lot of newbies and even some oldies that asked the meaning then when they saw it on the advert and I took my time to explain to them.

Another thing in life, you don't always ASSUMED. If something is not clear to you, PLEASE ASK AND ASK.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wise Words. Sir Kratos18 , I believe this issue is settled. smiley
Idboyostic:
Bro, though you never stated it the way it was so everyone can have a better picture....You only fine tuned it! I believed we had a lengthy discussion on this not once and right from day one have always gave you a listening hear and I even asked you if there is anyway you think I can help, please tell me. I will try my best but it's fine bro.

You only messaged me this morning saying you will iron it out with the picker, which I already told you before today that I messaged him already not because he was wrong but I was expecting him to show a bit concern but till date he never showed any. I wasn't surprised though, have MOVED ON. Business is not for the faint of heart!

I respect you bro and believe me when the opportunity present itself to close in on your loss, I will try my possible best to do it. I have my own share of the loss too but I know my onions, I MOVE. I don't allow a loss to weigh me down rather I learn from it and move on and it's not probably because I have means or resources to move on....but you and I know if there is life, there is always HOPE.

You said you came about the word "AS IS" this alone should make you ask questions on the meaning, if I have time I will show you a lot of newbies and even some oldies that asked the meaning then when they saw it on the advert and I took my time to explain to them.

Another thing in life, you don't always ASSUMED. If something is not clear to you, PLEASE ASK AND ASK.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
mixter:
God bless you brother.
Kreamie:

Wese90
Wildchild01
Mixter
Twinskenny
Bobo65
McMayor
ThePapi
Drexel39
Omicpet
Chisomk9

You Will never learn, if I should go hard against you. You will say am throwing shades undecided

Even with all what @newman10 said about some of the qualities you should upheld while trying to be a true and upright judge, you still choose not to improve yourself. We learn everyday or probably because I was thought to get accustomed to other discipline while learning mine....

Am of the school of thought that you don't go to school to learn your course or discipline rather you go to school to learn. In the process of learning, you gain alot that will help you in life.

But is just obvious, you are not ready to learn. Bro, I can't help you....You can only lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink!

I was expecting you to read in between the lines before acting, don't be too quick to type or say something most especially if you don't have a better understanding. Always do a better research.

Let me use @newman10 lines, as a true and upright judge that you are aspiring to become on nairaland, what I expected you to do after @Kratos18 complained was what @mixter did (let's wait to hear from the other party(s) not calling the whole nairaland before agreeing with mixter after 30mins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kratos18:
my mind is telling me this is an easy fix, I don’t know why. Maybe the watch has to opened and the connectivity band changed

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bro, what are you blabbing? You made no iota of sense with the epistle you just typed. Recall I told you in my earlier response, I no go school.

N.B.

You cannot go hard against someone who ends Twitter careers bro. Understand that.

E-Peace smiley
Idboyostic:
God bless you brother. You Will never learn, if I should go hard against you. You will say am throwing shades undecided

Even with all what @newman10 said about some of the qualities you should upheld while trying to be a true and upright judge, you still choose not to improve yourself. We learn everyday or probably because I was thought to get accustomed to other discipline while learning mine....

Am of the school of thought that you don't go to school to learn your course or discipline rather you go to school to learn. In the process of learning, you gain alot that will help you in life.

But is just obvious, you are not ready to learn. Bro, I can't help you....You can only lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink!

I was expecting you to read in between the lines before acting, don't be too quick to type or say something most especially if you don't have a better understanding. Always do a better research.

Let me use @newman10 lines, as a true and upright judge that you are aspiring to become on nairaland, what I expected you to do after @Kratos18 complained was what @mixter did (let's wait to hear from the other party(s) not calling the whole nairaland before agreeing with mixter after 30mins.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kreamie:
Bro, what are you blabbing? You made no iota of sense with the epistle you just typed. Recall I told you in my earlier response, I no go school.

N.B.

You cannot go hard against someone who ends Twitter careers bro. Understand that.

E-Peace smiley
Now, I understand you better. If you don't understand, try getting a better understanding from someone that is knowledgeable.

You not going to school or being a failure in school does not give room for you being a nuisance to the society. We have seen people with little or no educational background doing well in different phase of life.

Yours won't be an excuse to condone mediocrity!!!

Hope you comprehend my epistle this time around before replying and if you don't, ask someone to explain to you.

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
If this is your definition of going hard, you're not worth my time. Your come back is feeble and laughable. Seen & Ignored undecided
Idboyostic:
Now, I understand you better. If you don't understand, try getting a better understanding from someone that is knowledgeable.

You not going to school or being a failure in school does not give room for you being a nuisance to the society. We have seen people with little or no educational background doing well in different phase of life.

Yours won't be an excuse to condone mediocrity!!!

Hope you comprehend my epistle this time around before replying and if you don't, ask someone to explain to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kreamie:
Seen & Ignored undecided
God bless you and God will give you a better understanding while you try improving on yourself....

Nothing God can't do cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kreamie:
If this is your definition of going hard, you're not worth my time. Your come back is feeble and laughable. Seen & Ignored undecided
of course, am not in your league. You can save your time!!!

I don't call on people to help me fight grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Idboyostic:
God bless you brother. You Will never learn, if I should go hard against you. You will say am throwing shades undecided

You might resent Kreamie based on what happened between you guys in the past, but on this particular issue, he has not erred by calling on more people to come and help with the case, it's the norm here. He didn't only call people, he also seconded the part that said we should wait to hear your own part. The ad hominem is not necessary, let go.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kreamie:

E-Peace smiley

Na you call Toke bonny bioler today? grin tongue

It's ok, just let go.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lol. No be me bro. I don chill ontop Twitter. You get to a point in your life where you just overlook stuff & surround yourself with positive vibes. smiley
wildchild1:

Na you call Toke bonny bioler today? grin tongue

It's ok, just let go.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Idboyostic:

Wise words from a decent man (borrowed line from Drake grin).

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.