Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1108926 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
A40:
No. Teams having the Agüero's and Messi's

grin

One of the reasons, Dayo doesn't like Aguero. He destroyed his Boathand, to score this goal that Ibime watched live.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
airmark:

grin

One of the reasons, Dayo doesn't like Aguero. He destroyed his Boathand, to score this goal that Ibime watched live.
And they still finished second in the group.

Remember this?

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
dayokanu:
[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos/a-sport-heynckes_20391898-1301507093-17180040/Bild/2.bild.jpg[/img]

Potential transfers for next season.

I would replace VanderWiel with Geromel, Berbatov with Hazard and buy a sub for Lahm in RB.

angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
dayokanu:
Brilliant football from barca and a lovely goal from Thiago again

Walahi this Thiago is better than Fabregas

With what stat to back it up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Today marks Bayern 119 birthday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Bayern über alles

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2019
More local and international glory for this Massive Institution known as Bayern München

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dortmund choking to Augsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
Dortmund choking to Augsburg

Those tools can not even keep a title challenge. The German Tottenham SMH.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
James to Javi Martinez again!! Deja vu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Müller makes it 2. This team is smoking today! Everybody on their bag
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
5-1! But for James it should have been 6.

Most complete performance of the season in the most unlikeliest of stadiums.

Gnabry easily MOTM. Him or Thiago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
A40:
Bayern über alles

Our pitch on that CL night. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
airmark:

Our pitch on that CL night. cool
Lol that loss led us to treble glory and led you guys to the Worst defending CL champion in history.

You lost back to back Supercups and are the last European team to not win a Club World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
A40:
Lol that loss led us to treble glory and led you guys to the Worst defending CL champion in history.

You lost back to back Supercups and are the last European team to not win a Club World Cup

You never won CL on stamford bridge. We turned Munich to our home and it looked like wilderness to you fans that night.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:30am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:

You never won CL on stamford bridge. We turned Munich to our home and it looked like wilderness to you fans that night.
We were back in London the very next season for revenge but of course UEFA cannot hold Champions League Final in that una Room and parlor stadium.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
A40:
We were back in London the very next season for revenge but of course UEFA cannot hold Champions League Final in that una Room and parlor stadium.

We turned Allianz to our arena that night. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
airmark:

We turned Allianz to our arena that night. cheesy
And we turned Wembley to our stadium and beat you in the Supercup the exact same way to avenge that night. We're petty like that

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
A40:
And we turned Wembley to our stadium and beat you in the Supercup the exact same way to avenge that night. We're petty like that

Who did we beat in Munich and who did you beat in London? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
airmark:

Who did we beat in Munich and who did you beat in London? cheesy
I no go lie for you, since we won like 5 trophies that year I no fit remember whether na London, Daura or Prague we beat Chelsea. I sha know say we beat Chelsea to collect 5 trophies that year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
A40:
I no go lie for you, since we won like 5 trophies that year I no fit remember whether na London, Daura or Prague we beat Chelsea. I sha know say we beat Chelsea to collect 5 trophies that year

Only Chelsea could do this to Bayern in a CL final in their stadium. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
airmark:

Only Chelsea could do this to Bayern in a CL final in their stadium. cheesy
Upon your Pyrrhic victory iya le si ba nibe

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Joachim Löw says Mats Hummels, Thomas Müller and Jerome Boateng are out of his national team plans for the foreseeable future
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
A40:
Joachim Löw says Mats Hummels, Thomas Müller and Jerome Boateng are out of his national team plans for the foreseeable future

I think the National team needs to phase out that generation and even put Kroos on probation

This is 2019 anyone born earlier than 1990 is 29, what footballing future can a 30yr old have again to a team that needs rebuild
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

I think the National team needs to phase out that generation and even put Kroos on probation

This is 2019 anyone born earlier than 1990 is 29, what footballing future can a 30yr old have again to a team that needs rebuild
I think phasing every one out at once would be a criminal mistake but this is a good start

I for one cannot in good faith argue with the three guys being excluded. Maybe this is the wake up call they need but I also hope Löw is not ignoring the need for a complete change in the style of play. This poor man tiki taka he has been trying to play don cast

It could be argued that even Löw himself needs to be phased out of the job but that's argument for another day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
A40:
I think phasing every one out at once would be a criminal mistake but this is a good start

I for one cannot in good faith argue with the three guys being excluded. Maybe this is the wake up call they need but I also hope Löw is not ignoring the need for a complete change in the style of play. This poor man tiki taka he has been trying to play don cast

It could be argued that even Löw himself needs to be phased out of the job but that's argument for another day

I dont trust Low to handle the team going forward and we need new bloods from coaching to players

Maybe Low will weed out the players and the DFB will weed him out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
See the Ajax that we thought was a sere sere team. Omo we owe Niko Kovac an apology oh if he can beat Liverpool. Shuuu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
See the Ajax that we thought was a sere sere team. Omo we owe Niko Kovac an apology oh if he can beat Liverpool. Shuuu

I was thinking the same thing

Kovac played them home and away and didnt lose 1-1, 3-3

I am just hoping we get past Liverpool and we can plan the rest of our season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

I was thinking the same thing

Kovac played them home and away and didnt lose 1-1, 3-3

I am just hoping we get past Liverpool and we can plan the rest of our season
This Liverpool are ripe for the taking if we are clinical in front of goal.

I heard Robben could be available. Let's hope he can feature this weekend otherwise using him next Wednesday might not make sense.

Rafinha starting that second leg is still giving me sleepless nights
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2019
One bundisleaguedown team bundled out, more to follow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
This Liverpool are ripe for the taking if we are clinical in front of goal.

I heard Robben could be available. Let's hope he can feature this weekend otherwise using him next Wednesday might not make sense.

Rafinha starting that second leg is still giving me sleepless nights

Aside Gnabry, No other winger is fully fit and we play Liverpool a week from now.

So we might need to divide play time between 3 crocks on that day Robben Ribery and Coman. Alaba is not fit yet. Also Goretzka is just about to start ball training and Tolliso I am not sure he will make it this season

Rafinha at right back is very unstable but we no really get options

We just need a win whether is 1-0 or 8-7

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good win by Bayern

Leading the table for the first time since matchday 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.