Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,894 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1114916 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Honestly, there was no way i was going to bet against Hollywood Fc defeating the Old lady, even though i am surprised Juve did not score in both legs (no one could have predicted that, not even most ardent Hollywood Fc fan) i congratulate una, well deserved.

As for the next round, except una meet BVB, u can forget the Finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
nitlad: Na now una mouth come fit dey pick abi? undecided

We all know you ain't shït with Barça still in the competition. tongue

Useless Juve. angry
Ordinary win or draw they cannot muster in their own stadium. Disgrace.

Juve against Bayern, or Milan in Catalonia, I don't even know the shïttier side. undecided

UEFA should take away Italy's third qualifying slot already and add it to France'.

Platini's pet project and dream Clasico Final still very much on course.

Semi Final Draw
Barça vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Madrid8)

Enu o gbe yangan

Wey dem

Someone said Juve was unbeaten in the CL thats only because they havent played Bayern

180m no single goal. How many shots on target sef

If not for our wastefulness It could have been like 8-1

I repeat Turin just like Emirate and bernabeu are our playground

Our Graveyard is Sansiro vs AC Milan

All we are sayingggggg

[size=18pt]UEFA GIVE US MADRIDDDDDDDD[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
dayokanu: Robben just skying all our balls into row Z
I hope that maricon is learning Russian because na Anzhi sure pass for am next season! Shaqiri should start in his place from here on out

How did Bonucci last on the pitch all 90 mins by the way? He shoulda been sent off!

Schweinsteiger was pure genius!

Iyalaya anybody! Juve bawo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
nitlad: Na now una mouth come fit dey pick abi? undecided

We all know you ain't shït with Barça still in the competition. tongue

Useless Juve. angry
Ordinary win or draw they cannot muster in their own stadium. Disgrace.

Juve against Bayern, or Milan in Catalonia, I don't even know the shïttier side. undecided

UEFA should take away Italy's third qualifying slot already and add it to France'.

Platini's pet project and dream Clasico Final still very much on course.

Semi Final Draw
Barça vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Madrid

cool
You this troll are u still here? Shouldn't you be thanking Edumare and my oracle that told me not to bet on this round! Na garri u for dey drink till dis month end oh

Bayern is ready for any team! Even Barca won ni duro gba tan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Roland17: Honestly, there was no way i was going to bet against Hollywood Fc defeating the Old lady, even though i am surprised Juve did not score in both legs (no one could have predicted that, not even most ardent Hollywood Fc fan) i congratulate una, well deserved.

As for the next round, except una meet BVB, u can forget the Finals.
On the contrary BVB is actually the team I fear the most! Barca is not the team they used to be and Madrid are a joke
I would gladly bet if we get paired with a Spanish team. We could do Knicks vs Celtics too grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
You guys want madrid eh? cheesy be careful what you wish for.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2013
Not to sound cocky or nothing but Madrid are the weakest team left in the draw for Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Bayern vs Barcelona

Na everytime Barca dey play 2nd leg for home?

The 2 Spanish sides play the return leg at home. UEFA I dey watch you in 3D
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu: Bayern vs Barcelona

Na everytime Barca dey play 2nd leg for home?

The 2 Spanish sides play the return leg at home. UEFA I dey watch you in 3D
Me sef dey wonder like Femi wonder wonder as in why bother with draws when the outcome is as predictable as anything!
I still expect us to advance tho! The key is not to concede more than a goal at home
Playing home in the first leg is not always a disadvantage afterall we got to the Final in 2010 playing all our first legs at home. Barca and Madrid got away first legs last season and still got knocked out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Omo see whining shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I kuku don tell una say na Barca una go draw tongue tongue tongue

Very winnable tie though, but expect to play against the powers that be should you pose too much probs.

And this one wen dem don put second leg for Barca house, na unto PDP things be that o. Be careful!!!!!!!!!

Just this once, I wish you krauts win cos of my hatred for this fraudulent Barca.

The Clasico Final Project still on, but I believe it can be thwarted, again!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
nitlad: Omo see whining shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Very winnable tie though, but expect to play against the powers that be should you pose too much probs.

And this one wen dem don put second leg for Barca house, na unto PDP things be that o. Be careful!!!!!!!!!

Just this once, I wish you krauts win cos of my hatred for this fraudulent Barca.

The Clasico Final Project still on, but I believe it can be thwarted again!
Sure it can and it would
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
nitlad: The Clasico Final Project still on, but I believe it can be thwarted, again!

UEFA wants it soo bad I wont be surprised if they put Howard Webb, Victor Kassai or Clattenbutt as referees
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2013
I hope Juup gives guys like Lahm,Schweini,Ribery,Muller the day off let ninjas like Rafinha,Can,Shaq and Hojberg get a run out! We have Wolfsburg during the week and we also need to avoid injuries

nitlad: Omo see whining shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

The Clasico Final Project still on, but I believe it can be thwarted, again!
Ol boy come tell us how una dey take knack Barca akpako any time una meet them? E be like say na una get their medicine
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:
I hope Juup gives guys like Lahm,Schweini,Ribery,Muller the day off let ninjas like Rafinha,Can,Shaq and Hojberg get a run out! We have Wolfsburg during the week and we also need to avoid injuries

Ol boy come tell us how una dey take knack Barca akpako any time una meet them? E be like say na una get their medicine

Get a copy of Brochure La madrid la akpako Barker by Senyor Jose Felix Mourinho.

You will find valuable reviews on webistes like cnn, espn, goal, dailytelegraph and co.com's.

Its a good buy for Juup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Starting XI

Starke - Rafinha, van Buyten, Boateng, Contento - Tymoshchuk, Can - Shaqiri, Pizarro, Ribéry - Gomez.

Good move by Juup! Its like he was listening to a nigga. Lahm and Muller get the day off
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Boateng in 5! 1-zip
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
See fear in the camp of Goliath, despite the fact that they heard David's camp is left with no stone. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Gobe at the Allianz! Super Mario and Rafinha make it three!

eyoniggar: See fear in the camp of Goliath, despite the fact that they heard David's camp is left with no stone. grin grin grin
Fear?? Lool nigga u need to chill cos one me gi vuum naya
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:
Not to sound cocky or nothing but Madrid are the weakest team left in the draw for Bayern

Nah, barca are" ,next to your german yellow,don't think because they had a swell game against us in the group stage that they stand a huge chance to write us off......

Let's just watch it,its a knockout remember ??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick:

Nah, barca are" ,next to your german yellow,don't think because they had a swell game against us in the group stage that they stand a huge chance to write us off......

Dortmund weak?? Hehehe I can cry for u undecided cry they are the only unbeaten team left in the tournament and with Lewandowski,Reus and Gotze fit for both legs you guys are in soup especially if you don't score more than 1 goal at the Signal Iduna
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
I very well do understand why Dayo and Akpan lipsrsealed are craving Madrid, their chances of qualifying for the finals facing Madrid is way higher compared to playing Barca.

Compared to Madrid, Barca dominates possession and this is a huge factor physically and stamina wise during the latter stages of games (80 mins upwards) thus even if u go ahead during the early stages, Barca can always come back to draw or win the game in the latter stages of the game.

Its a very tough match up, Barca have slipped into the gutters of inconsistency especially their defense and i think Bayern can exploit that, but can they hold on?

I am tempted to make predictions in support of Barca, but......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:

Dortmund weak?? Hehehe I can cry for u undecided cry they are the only unbeaten team left in the tournament and with Lewandowski,Reus and Gotze fit for both legs you guys are in soup especially if you don't score more than 1 goal at the Signal Iduna

Stop the unnecessary gloat ,when the match hasn't even begun yet....

You'd agree with me that your previous matches or records of unbeaten streak is no mention when we weigh you as a club in comparison to other clubs,,

Being the weakest club amongst other clubs in a log doesn't mean you aren't strong,it just means you stand a lesser chance to out play the club you're in against....

Has bayern not lost this season ?? Didn't they also win dortmund in a match??...

Keep it real""

Dortmund would still remain the underdog in comparison to madrid undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
#BoomShaqAttack Shaqiri makes it 4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick:

Stop the unnecessary gloat ,when the match hasn't even begun yet....

You'd agree with me that your previous matches or records of unbeaten streak is no mention when we weigh you as a club in comparison to other clubs,,

Being the weakest club amongst other clubs in a log doesn't mean you aren't strong,it just means you stand a lesser chance to out play the club you're in against....

Has bayern not lost this season ?? Didn't they also win dortmund in a match??...

Keep it real""

Dortmund would still remain the underdog in comparison to madrid undecided
Let's watch and see now I don't see yall as favorites anyway! The only thing you have on Dortmund is experience

Roland17: I very well do understand why Dayo and Akpan lipsrsealed are craving Madrid, their chances of qualifying for the finals facing Madrid is way higher compared to playing Barca.

Wetin dey worry dis dan-gbana? who be Akpan abi dem give u ebo chop ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick:

To be honest with you Barcelona is the team Bayern would rather not play.

Give us Madrid in a 2 game series I can tell you Bayern would have a 60% chance of winning.

Every Bayern fan and player in their mind wanted to avoid Barca and Dortmund. Most of us prayed for Madrid

Madrid plays the perfect football for Bayern to demolish Lazy forwards who dont track back and hoping on swift counter.

Last year even when we were weaker We still dominated Madrid both legs. This season woulda been a whitewash.

The only hope Madrid have of beating Bayern would be in a one off winner takes all game like a final cos of the Mourinho factor- Never lost a final and Jose can do some smash and grab
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
dayokanu:

To be honest with you Barcelona is the team Bayern would rather not play.

Give us Madrid in a 2 game series I can tell you Bayern would have a 60% chance of winning.

Every Bayern fan and player in their mind wanted to avoid Barca and Dortmund. Most of us prayed for Madrid

Madrid plays the perfect football for Bayern to demolish Lazy forwards who dont track back and hoping on swift counter.

Last year even when we were weaker We still dominated Madrid both legs. This season woulda been a whitewash.

The only hope Madrid have of beating Bayern would be in a one off winner takes all game like a final cos of the Mourinho factor- Never lost a final and Jose can do some smash and grab

I get your point,but I Strongly believe you guyz won't have your work cut out to get a win on aggregate against this present state barcelona, you guyz just have to play the tactic we used against them....

Considering the Similarities both clubs (Madrid&Bayern) have in their attacking prowess...

In as much as I don't wanna meet you guys though, LoL"...don't think you'd have it easy against madrid this year .

Remember we only lost on penalty shoot out in our previous clash ? It was a tie on both legs.....Same 2-1 issh... ??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:

Let's watch and see now I don't see yall as favorites anyway! The only thing you have on Dortmund is experience

shocked shocked

Just experience ??

Lol, you make me laugh,why do you talk as if you have a boyfriend that watches football and you're his girl that supports him and his Club ??

How can we have experience without the players?? If you deny us the players, what would you rather dortmund have??..

Read your own post again!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
^^ If you watched the game on that day, The semi final last year Bayern really took Madrid to school both legs and had poor finishing to blame for the game going to penalties

Record has it we have always beaten Madrid most times we meet in Europe. Twice we have done them Home and away even one aggregate after 2 legs was 8-3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick: shocked shocked

Just experience ??

Lol, you make me laugh,why do you talk as if you have a boyfriend that watches football and you're his girl that supports him and his Club ??

How can we have experience without the players?? If you deny us the players, what would you rather dortmund have??..

Read your own post again!!

Your players have more top level experience but Dortmund have the better team

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.