Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1622654 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (1495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:14pm On Aug 18
Diamondroyal:

Dear all ,
Please I need an advise on what to do concerning my next shipping from aliexpress.

Before now , I have been shipping items for my personal use.So far so good, except cases where the logistics company was NIPOST but with Speedaf very good.

I would like to ship a kitchen item this time around but in more quantities that is going to come in like 2 cartons of a 40 items worth like $200
Please, is there anything I need to specially do for this or anything I need to look out for.
Should I contact the seller before my order and also can I tell the seller and insist that my order should be shipped through SPEEDAF.
Thank you and waiting for suggestions.

Check Alibaba and use third party shippers for shipping. AliExpress is great for small packages purchases. Eg I made payment for an item and paid $162 with shipping from AliExpress. Same package is sold $119 in Alibaba. Imagine if I'm buying it many, it'll be in my best interest to buy in Alibaba. I know this price difference before deciding to buy in AliExpress as I don't want to contact third party shippers for an item weighing less than a kg. If I'm to ship heavy items (up to 250kg) I'll do that via third party shippers. And unfortunately, when I saw the tracking number it's following the NIPOST snail post.

Also most shipping is not handled by sellers in AliExpress, rather shipping is done by AliExpress. In Alibaba, you 100% decide who ship your package.

FYI: Be wary of people asking you to chat them up. People with useful info usually publicly shares it here

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FourQu: 9:04pm On Aug 18
Sunbeam20:

Best is for you to buy on Alibaba, it will be more cheaper there and easier to ship. I buy in bulk from Alibaba for my business anytime I want to buy in bulk and I get my order in Nigeria in 15 days Max. I can help you with the procurement from if you don't mind. Chat me up on whatsapp 08134559483.

If you have trust issues Please don't chat me up ó. I no want wàhálà.

We don't trust you. You have an account registered in 2016 but with less than 100 posts. You are fishing for magas abi? undecided

You want to 'collect and run'?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 9:51pm On Aug 18
mctfopt:

Check Alibaba and use third party shippers for shipping. AliExpress is great for small packages purchases. Eg I made payment for an item and paid $162 with shipping from AliExpress. Same package is sold $119 in Alibaba. Imagine if I'm buying it many, it'll be in my best interest to buy in Alibaba. I know this price difference before deciding to buy in AliExpress as I don't want to contact third party shippers for an item weighing less than a kg. If I'm to ship heavy items (up to 250kg) I'll do that via third party shippers. And unfortunately, when I saw the tracking number it's following the NIPOST snail post.

Also most shipping is not handled by sellers in AliExpress, rather shipping is done by AliExpress. In Alibaba, you 100% decide who ship your package.

FYI: Be wary of people asking you to chat them up. People with useful info usually publicly shares it here

Thanks so much for this.
Please how do I contact a 3rd party shippers on Alibaba because I have gone to check Alibaba and I found the price of the item cheaper but the shipping fee for the item was crazy. as in crazy and if I am to ship it on AliExpress it is going to be free under CHOICE orders.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:50am On Aug 19
Diamondroyal:

Thanks so much for this.
Please how do I contact a 3rd party shippers on Alibaba because I have gone to check Alibaba and I found the price of the item cheaper but the shipping fee for the item was crazy. as in crazy and if I am to ship it on AliExpress it is going to be free under CHOICE orders.

Useful links

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1336#124893343

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/913#113947590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:57am On Aug 19
noobody:
AliExpress checkouts available,fast,swift,instant and legit.

Alibaba,eBay,Amazon and websites checkout always available

Call/WhatsApp:08100115319

Cheers

Swift,fast,instant,legit!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19
FourQu:

We don't trust you. You have an account registered in 2016 but with less than 100 posts. You are fishing for magas abi? undecided

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19
Anyone having issue apply coupon code to aliexpress orders?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19
Encitee3991:
Anyone having issue apply coupon code to aliexpress orders?

Yes. That's because there are no valid ones for our region at the moment!

For their "Back to school" sales, Aliexpress tí yọwá ni setting!!!

You may have to wait for September choice day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 7:13pm On Aug 19
I learnt shipping is now faster than before and items is now being received less than 2 weeks in some situations.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sunbeam20(f): 4:57am On Aug 20
FourQu:

Lol, I'm no fishing magas at all, I actually just wanted to help out. I buy on Alibaba everytime both for my business and my clients.

Infact I just bought from Alibaba tonight.
I'm not a nairaland person, I only come here to read and I saw his post.

Nigerians and thinking everything na scam.

I only wanted to help out actually because buying on Aliexpress is too expensive for bulk buyers.

Infact I just bought tonight then I say make I come check Nairaland o, I saw that you think day I be scam.

Please nobody should chat me up o, that's why I no dey post for here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sunbeam20(f): 5:05am On Aug 20
Diamondroyal:

Thanks so much for this.

There are different 3rd party shipper. I actually wanted to help but I'm not conversant with nairaland hence why I dropped my number.

But since dem think say I wan scam you.

Let me explain briefly.

All you need to do is to negotiate with different sellers on Alibaba. They will ask you if you have agent in China. Tell them you have agent in China, agents are the same as third party shipper, most of them are in Guangzhou.

All you need to do is to look for logistics that ship from China to Nigeria, some accept you to ship as low as 1kg.

I can't disclose my agent here. But you will see trusted agents online.

Then all you need to do is to get the agents address and send it to the supplier, the supplier will draft payment for you and then you will make payment.

They will ship to your supplier and give you tracking number then you will inform your supplier of the package and once they receive it, you can decide to ship through air or sea. They will calculate your shipping fee and you will pay once it arrived.

My own supplier takes max 10 days to ship once the goods arrive their office.

I hope this helps!

And you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 7:45am On Aug 20
Did yours change to NG?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 7:48am On Aug 20
cbrezy:

This is me now and I'm shocked because I don't want NIPOST to handle it.

Did yours change to NG?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20
TGHW:

Did yours change to NG?

It changed to "RB*********SG". cry

I think I'm in deep soup.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BryanWyatt: 3:58pm On Aug 20
cbrezy:

nipost yawa awaits U. GOODLUCK cheesy cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psychalade: 4:09pm On Aug 20
Singapore Post, same with my order. Mine says unsuccessful delivery since on 12 of this month
Two separate items I bought two days after this tablet pc order from teclast store on AE has been delivered to me by Speedaf last week Tuesday!😏

cbrezy:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 5:11pm On Aug 20
The fear of Nipost...... Nobody to call to complain to....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20
BryanWyatt:

nipost yawa awaits U. GOODLUCK cheesy cheesy

My two previous experiences were bad I waited and got my package for 45 to 50 days after making the order, problem is that I'm planning to travel to another state soon but this would postpone my travelling.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20
psychalade:
Singapore Post, same with my order. Mine says unsuccessful delivery since on 12 of this month
Two separate items I bought two days after this tablet pc order from teclast store on AE has been delivered to me by Speedaf last week Tuesday!😏

I really hate this situation so much because I've had delayed issues with NIPOST which I would never wish for my enemy now I think I'll face it again for the 3rd time, although the shipping was AliExpress standard shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo(f): 9:50am On Aug 21
6 days in custom, no be juju be that shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 11:52am On Aug 21
Olamak1:

Congratulations on being able to get the one with all the features of the original!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:46pm On Aug 21
psychalade:

Go to your Post office and collect your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:48pm On Aug 21
Olamak1:

Congratulations on being able to get the one with all the features of the original!
Chai! Features of original , meaning, ≠ original.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21
My sunyou tracking number changed from SY to NG, does it mean that my shipping is coming through speedaf or it's still post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by huey99(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21
sonssyo:
6 days in custom, no be juju be that shocked shocked shocked

You sef dey experience am....

I taya o, I guess I have to reach out to Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21
PubgAvicii:
My sunyou tracking number changed from SY to NG, does it mean that my shipping is coming through speedaf or it's still post office

Speedaf!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Masterdazhem: 3:18am On Aug 22
Please what the best virtual dollar card to use right now on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by herkeem: 5:27am On Aug 22
Come for all your AliExpress payments. Best rate assured. Just a DM away
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psychalade: 7:02am On Aug 22
As you advised I went there yesterday but the postmaster said its not with them yet, he assured he will call me when they have it. Thanks🙏

jboixxx:
Go to your Post office and collect your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:54am On Aug 22
psychalade:
As you advised I went there yesterday but the postmaster said its not with them yet, he assured he will call me when they have it. Thanks🙏

Whoever attended to you no be serious person! It's only the delivery office that can update "unsuccessful delivery" status, except where it was sent to isn't the PO you visited or the man didn't know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:59am On Aug 22
jboixxx:
Whoever attended to you no be serious person! It's only the delivery office that can update "unsuccessful delivery" status, except where it was sent to isn't the PO you visited or the man didn't know.

The guy should send a email to nipost, let prince adekunle reply him on the exact location.

One of my customer experienced this last week also, showing unsuccessful delivery, but her post office did not have it.

Only for prince to tell her it's even in another post office entirely.

She has to pull some stings to get it at her own PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22
noobody:
AliExpress checkouts available,fast,swift,instant and legit.

Alibaba,eBay,Amazon and websites checkout always available

Call/WhatsApp:08100115319

Cheers

Swift,fast,instant,legit!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (1495) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.