Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,651 members, 7,962,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5195119 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Having hatred for someone who you have not met but watched on a reality show who in no way directly offended you do you loathe hatred because if you do it is in your personality and it makes you an hypocrite

Abeg make una see who is talking..

Kettle calling pot black.

She that exhibited nothing but hate to mercy here is advising another..

grin grin grin

Wonders shall never end!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
nadesh:
Convince yourselves first before you fool yourself. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afia and Moesha are important people in Ghana? Even in their hoe kingdom, those two are old layers and semi retired.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

The moesha especially..she even had a botched bum surgery... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

I'm tired of typing long comments.

I don't understand if it's my posts you are responding to or someone else's.

If I get a cent every time you guys use 'delusional' on this thread....

Funny how everyone on NL think their opinions are fact. grin Isokai

As for me, I will take 1 Tacha to 10,000 Mercys every time.

Vice versa!!! grin grin grin

wink wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Dear Dominique!
This is getting more creepy!/ I see this imaginary you always in my dreams, I smile to anybody/anything that carries your name.
I've got a date and you're prbly married, but I'm feeling there's this bond tween us, distance seem like the only barrier here..
Long story cut short!

I'D LOOK FOR YOU DOM, EVEN THOUGH IT'LL TAKE ME FOREVER!

grin the 1st paragraph ain't no hoax!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Yeah and for her condescending and stinky attitude, I wouldn't take Tacha in a lineup of 10 or 10 million. She represents everything I loathe personality-wise in a human.
For a person that represents what you loathe, you sure love to talk about her a lot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2019
That day, I literally licked my screen.. This babe is too cute for words. kiss kiss kiss

Good morning all, kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Should:
Dear Dominique!
This is getting more creepy!/ I see this imaginary you always in my dreams, I smile to anybody/anything that carries your name.
I've got a date and you're prbly married, but I'm feeling there's this bond tween us, distance seem like the only barrier here..
Long story cut short!

I'D LOOK FOR YOU DOM, EVEN THOUGH IT'LL TAKE ME FOREVER!

grin the 1st paragraph ain't no hoax!

Se o gbadun ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Tarabye:

grin grin

Why are you shining teeth?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Wait o, what am I hearing so...

South Africa bounced odouryewu .

I nor fit laugh o...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Having hatred for someone who you have not met but watched on a reality show who in no way directly offended you do you loathe hatred because if you do it is in your personality and it makes you an hypocrite

I don't have to start giving you English lessons now do I. When I say I loathe everything she represents personality-wise, I mean i loathe the condescending, braggadicious, proud, vile and uncouth character she never stopped displaying while I watched her in the big brother house. I can't be bothered to hate her, but I hate what she represents. I will never reward bad behavior.

It will surprise you that Tacha was the person I rooted for when the show started, but as soon as she started displaying some behaviours that stood against everything I believed, I had to switch camps.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Tarabye:

Notorious ass licker

Abeg shift!!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

After her DQ when you all condemned her.
She got up and has started rebranding her image.
Met her fans who loved her and was gifted with love was in the midst of important people in her namaland and was hosted by a media house shown on TV, got endorsementsand partnership, a mulitimillionaire and will soon be unveiling her Titans collections soon.
Many more to come you all think it was goi g to be the end of Tacha after her DQ but sorry to disappoint you it is just the begining.

You see what I keep saying. It's safe to say most of your suffer the grandest delusion. Like you think that others who don't necessarily like Tacha "thinks her DQ will lead to her end" lol. You're funny! Tacha brought herself out of obscurity with her own wit, so there was never a doubt about her survival. There's nothing you listed above that's celebratory.

Below was my opinion about her future when she was disqualified. I even expected more for her with her disqualification really. I actually believed that her noisy fans would gift her millions and valuables gifts as a consolation prize.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

I don't have to start giving you English lessons now do I. When I say I loathe everything she represents personality-wise, I mean i loathe the condescending, braggadicious, proud, vile and uncouth character she never stopped displaying while I watched her in the big brother house. I can't be bothered to hate her, but I hate what she represents. I will never reward bad behavior.

It will surprise you that Tacha was the person I rooted for when the show started, but as soon as she started displaying some behaviours that stood against everything I believed, I had to switch camps.
The show has ended and she does not need your rooting any longer. The show has ended so move on.

Your opinion about her changes not what she will become.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

You see what I keep saying. It's safe to say most of your suffer the grandest delusion. Like you think that others who don't necessarily like Tacha "thinks her DQ will lead to her end" lol. You're funny! Tacha brought herself out of obscurity with her own wit, so there was never a doubt about her survival. There's nothing you listed above that's celebratory.

Below was my opinion about her future when she was disqualified. I even expected more for her with her disqualification really. I actually believed that her noisy fans would gift her millions and valuables gifts as a consolation prize.
If you like remain delusional that is your business.

What I have listed are her achievements, success stories and more to come if you choose not to see it I can't help you with that. Titans did gift her you go and gift your fave. Tacha does not live to please you or your expectations so forward such to your fave.
And she will keep shining you will keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

If you like remain delusional that is your business.

What I have listed are her achievements, success stories and more to come if you choose not to see it I can't help you with that. Titans did gift her you go and gift your fave. Tacha does not live to please you or your expectations so forward such to your fave.
And she will keep shining you will keep wailing and changing mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Tarabye:

You might be worse than tacha for real, cuz we don't know you...you have no audacity to dictate someone's life, how does tacha behavior affect the love you had for her in the first place, you're a complete and absolute nicompoop
You're a hypocrite, the jikkery and pokkery that made you switch camps was a clear fact you never rooted tacha in the first place, I hate it when people try to show a two face to make them believe and agree with their selfish desires...Amya I'm dissapointed
A big hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya is claiming that nothing is celebatory but if it is amerigbo she willbe writing proverbs of how God has blessed her and the enemy are nothing grin

Two faced hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya the ambassador of humility. How is amerigbo humble self sad pretentious somebori.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Yes o..That's the way!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

The show has ended and she does not need your rooting any longer. The show has ended so move on.

Your opinion about her changes not what she will become.

Tarabye:

You might be worse than tacha for real, cuz we don't know you...you have no audacity to dictate someone's life, how does tacha behavior affect the love you had for her in the first place, you're a complete and absolute nicompoop
You're a hypocrite, the jikkery and pokkery that made you switch camps was a clear fact you never rooted tacha in the first place, I hate it when people try to show a two face to make them believe and agree with their selfish desires...Amya I'm dissapointed

gringringrin This one seems to have struck a nerve... Lol. I don't love foolishly or blindly. I'm not a minion or a zombie. I believe that we are who we stan. I love Mercy's humility, her sweetness and how she balances it out with her ambitiousness and that's why I burnt her torch till the end.

You can be a mindless minion for Tacha, good for you but I don't roll that way!

And Tarabye, if I take part in a reality show and display a dirty character Infront of the world, then I'd understand people not liking me. Nobody owes a complete stranger blind loyalty.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Amya the ambassador of humility. How is amerigbo humble self sad pretentious somebori.

Yeah her sweet and humble nature not only made her win the big brother show, it has also made her the biggest brand till date of all the housemates since leaving the bigbrother house.

So she's doing great love.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

gringringrin This one seems to have struck a nerve... Lol. I don't love foolishly or blindly. I'm not a minion or a zombie. I believe that we are who we stan. I love Mercy's humility, her sweetness and how she balances it out with her ambitiousness and that's why I burnt her torch till the end.

You can be a mindless minion for Tacha, good for you but I don't roll that way!

And Tarabye, if I take part in a reality show and display a dirty character Infront of the world, then I'd understand people not liking me. Nobody owes a complete stranger blind loyalty.

I am not anybody's minion.

And I don't think Tacha asked anybody to be her minion. You are free to love who you choose to love and don'tdrag Tacha along. She is not the reason for your pain and frustration.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Her fans are clearly delusional and are in intense denial..They have refused to see all her fault but are quick to point Mercy's forgetting trasha is the most Despicable human that Ever graced the bbnaija podium..

Bunch of Hypocrites!

Tueh!

angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Amya is claiming that nothing is celebatory but if it is amerigbo she willbe writing proverbs of how God has blessed her and the enemy are nothing grin

Two faced hypocrite.

Tacha was good before the show so her wasted 3 months in that house only gave her slightly more visibility, nothing more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.