Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Was Bisola Dakolo's Interview Done In A Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Bisola Dakolo's Interview Done In A Church? (357 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Bisola Dakolo's Interview Done In A Church? by Neddstark: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2019
When I heard about the interview, I first of all dismissed it and didn't give it any views. Because I feel it is the height of wickedness for someone to come out in open to ruin another person's image.

Also, I see it as ridiculous a married woman talking about how someone had sex with her on a chair and on top of a bonnet. The way the male brain works, do you know how many men's hormones have risen picturing that scenario. But that is not the issue here.

My main question is why was the interview done in a church. Or if it wasn't done in a church why was a church background used for the interview. I have a good idea of communications. If you want to do a horror movie, you first of all introduce the audience with a scary imagery.

In this case, I need to ask is: was the reason the interview was done in a church to ridicule Christianity? Christians wake up. What Biodun Fatoyinbo must have done is similar to what 75% of men do to have sex. Men use their charisma, machismo influence, sweet talk, lies, intimidation and of course money to get into bed with women. Then why does something that was not resisted by a girl who had an idea of sex, now become termed as RAPE? When this video was released, the main victims apart from Fatoyinbo has been the church. People and celebrities like Banky W who supports homosexuality have even joined the bashing. Now the church is looking like a joke.

Fatoyinbo could be randy. And sex in the church should not be condoned because it is against the tenets of Christianity. It is good he is disciplined. But in a situation where the church is looked down on and the authority of Church leaders is being ridiculed, Christians need to fight back. The talks of stealing peoples wealth, fake miracles, fake prophecies, lavish living is becoming extremely rampant. This is an attack on your faith.

P/S: For the record, I am not a regular church-goer. Neither have I ever publicly supported Fatoyinbo, Oydepo, Suleiman, etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Bisola Dakolo's Interview Done In A Church? by kerzhim(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Perhaps, the interviewer was scared of becoming a victim if interviewed in his house grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza / Read Your Bible. Don't be deceived! / Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.