Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:52 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible (680 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible by davidkingsley59(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jada Pinkett Smith said she thinks women, generally, find married men more attractive because of “security issues.”

Although the Hollywood star admits that couples need a reasonable level of “security” to stay happy together, she insists that feature has been bastardized and should not be condoned.

The 47-year-old star who is married to “Men in Black” actor Will Smith – explained further on her views about why people might find the idea of dating married men so appealing.

Speaking in an interview with Extra, Jada said: ‘In my opinion, women who are attracted to married men—specifically married men with power—tend to do so because it gives them a sense of stability and security.

She continued, ‘This excuse doesn’t make it right but it’s obvious that most women [in the game] don’t really care what people think…They’re drawn to it because it offers them a leeway—some sort of security for their survival.

‘For example, such men [in the olden days] could build a beautiful log cabin, go out and kill a lion and bring it to the house so you can eat…In this modern time, women (young and old) desire well-furnished houses.

‘Again, back in the day, men from the other village would come in and he would whoop some ass. That’s the feeling. It’s simply “primal”.

Recently, the “Girls Trip” star revealed on social media that she felt pressured to tie the knot with her now-husband Will earlier on in their relationship but admits she declined because she had “never seen a happy marriage”.

In her words: “I never wanted to get married. But my mother was like, ‘You have to get married’”

She added, ‘My mom is so old school. Will also wanted a family so that—kinda—prodded me a bit.

‘“All right, maybe it’s something I should do,’ I said at the time… I had never seen a happy marriage. I adored Will, I f***ing adored him, but I just didn’t want to be married.”

Jada previously explained that she enjoys a “very strong bond” with Will now than they did at the start of their relationship.

She said: “It just felt like loss. There was too much concentration on what was happening externally, and the family unit itself wasn’t getting the attention and care that I felt we needed.

“Will’s like, ‘We just came from Oslo, going to the [2009] Nobel Peace Prize ceremony [for Barack Obama] as a family, you’ve got a big house with a lake – isn’t this amazing?!’And I’m like, ‘No’. By the time my 40th [birthday] came, I was like, ‘I can’t do it anymore.’ I was so depleted.”

Source: https://meziesblog.com/jada-pinkett-smith-explains-why-girls-find-married-men-irresistible/

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible by otipoju(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Okay. Another gossip.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible by kunleweb: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hm
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible by simonlee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
your son is a drug addict and your daughter is not sure if she's female or male.... but you're here worrying about Oloshos! undecided

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Why Girls Find Married Men Irresistible by winosport: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
I known its not my place to judge ...but I think Will and Jada are the worst Celebrity Parents in the History of mankind....they have just two kids and they manage to fucck up both kids lives.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Slay Queen Got Chased By A Dog While Taking A Video Sefie / Viral Video of Men Sitting on a Bus While Travelling on a Long Journey. Video / #bbnaija2019: Frodd Cries As Esther Rejects His Relationship Proposal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.