Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,911 members, 7,959,844 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam (28438 Views)

Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Xisnin(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one that has sold his soul to Satan is here talking trash.

Do you have proof?
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

This one that has sold his soul to Satan is here talking trash. He has basically stated that the God Christians serve is a scam for telling us that we have the right to judge things pertaining to this world and that we are going to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

What he's saying is that if his son rapes 10 women, he's not going to judge him or say anything.

He needs to bark at his foolish fellow celebrities who were already judging Biodun Fatoyinbo despite not having proof.

The wicked singer also kicked against tithing. They have not read the Bible from cover to cover, yet they feel they know it all due to some silly article they found on Google.

I see the shade he threw at Islam, tho.
[/s]

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by henryobinna(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
when did you become a god yourself to declare this?

you too you're a dumb scam
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by materialproject: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin

2face
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by ikevictor: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Does this apply to the “God” that ordered for the killing of 2000 prophets of Baal?
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is his anti-christ statement not proof enough?

How can you know that he's in a satanic cult when you are not observant?

Dude belongs, just like many of his colleagues. An untrained eye won't know
Sometimes I wonder if all Christians are this dumb just imagine

4 Likes

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Taiwojolly(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Does 2face know the will of Allah?

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by NOL2dworld(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
2 Baba is simply saying the religious practices in Nigeria na scam.

No religion is greater than love

Jesus Christ came to preach love
Prophet Mohammed (SAW) came to preach peace.
[/b]Surely love comes before peace. There can only be peace where there is love

Every other practice other than [b]love
is simply a scam and man made.

You better say what U know.. Where is the prove Prophet Muhammad SAW preach peace.. A blood thirsty tyrant.

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by SouthEastFacts: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm, meaning Islam is a scam
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Do you have proof?
Iono all this brainwashed rams
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by DonBenny77(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one that has sold his soul to Satan is here talking trash. He has basically stated that the God Christians serve is a scam for telling us that we have the right to judge things pertaining to this world and that we are going to judge angels.

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

What he's saying is that if his son rapes 10 women, he's not going to judge him or say anything.

He needs to bark at his foolish fellow celebrities who were already judging Biodun Fatoyinbo despite not having proof.

The wicked singer also kicked against tithing. They have not read the Bible from cover to cover, yet they feel they know it all due to some silly article they found on Google.

Don't mind him. wetin him sabi?
Na because him sing "judge not and you shall not be judged"

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by TheExecutioner: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
This frustrated feminist HE-male has started barking up the wrong tree again.

AmazonHippolyta:

The rate at which you post balderdash at times amazes me.
You were there when he sold his soul to the devil abi.
See who is saying we should not judge without proof yet he is busy claiming that someone sold his soul to the devil where you there you see am with your eye are you not judging him now. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
ikevictor:
Does this apply to the “God” that ordered for the killing of 2000 prophets of Baal?
Thank you or the god that told Saul to murder men women and children such nonsense Christians read your bible very well and shut your mouths about Islam all religions have controversies

2 Likes

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by MrPRevailer(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
True

Such people claim to come in peace. But they are for war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1xjJi_N7QU
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

I don't do conspiracy theories angry
As your eye train reach you never see where we dey go for naija.

Just ignore him spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by henryobinna(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

don't mind the father of many nations..

why won't he kick against religion when you know no religion will tolerate his stupid way of life...

Celebrity status has given somethings that can't do critical thinking for themselves a voice to to talk trash, and the internet has emboldened them.

On ground is the serial *father of many nations* speaking?

moral? religious or legal?

He should go find a way to tame his diiick than to talk about topics above his mental capacity

he needs dickcipline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by CableWire: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Guy, na una two follow go the market where he sold his soul to Satan?
Please, enough of all stupid lines all in the name of talking from the loops.
Exactly, what he's preaching...'don't judge! '

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is his anti-christ statement not proof enough?

How can you know that he's in a satanic cult when you are not observant?

Dude belongs, just like many of his colleagues. An untrained eye won't know
Guy, your hypocrisy stinks beyond this planet. You think you know better than everyone. Surely, God must have customized the holy spirit in your fashion. I hate evil Abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by TemmyT002(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gbam!!
2Baba, your head dey there as always.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by almakiyyun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Any tribe that categorize all Muslims and nothernes as terrorists is a scam too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by IMPRESSION0255: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tuface spoke about what he thinks about religion and god but out of the blue some people have already started cursing Islam and everything that revolves around it. If this isnt highest level of bigotry, intolerance, hate, bile then i dont know what it is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by MrPRevailer(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chrisrare:
True. Also any God dat requires pple to worship him out of faith and not evidence is also a scam. Thats how scammers operate.

Not true.
Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is the substance of things hope for and evidence of things not yet seen".
"Jesus answered him(Thomas): Blessed are those that have not seen but have believed".

However, most people have the need to see. That's why Jesus gave his disciples power to perform miracles.

John 10:38. ”But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works , that you may know a..."

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Gkemz: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na Allah be that. The only god that it's worshippers kill and die for to enjoy 7virgins
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nerro042: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm seeing one Baghdadi fool up there talking about secret societies and cults guess it's his type that believes wizkid and Davido are illuminati and freemason
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Well said!!!!
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by ziziangel(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
I don't see RELIGION as a scam....I call it a RAVAGING EPIDEMIC angry
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Boyooosa(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Warisdis one typing

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by ugocitywnda: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
well spoken brotherly, its hard these days to come across selfless man of God.I wish I will be given made captain in heaven on the last day,cuz naija Judges don't Bleep up tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? - Mercy Aigbe Asks / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tiwa Savage Attends The 'New York Fashion Week' In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.