Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,193 members, 7,963,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy? (605 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy? by Pricelessfina(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2019
I understand that you guys are visual creatures, and if we are being completely honest, you are obsessed with every part of the female body. But somehow boobs and butts catch your attention the most.

While some of you guys are crazy about ass, for some, it's the boobs.

There is this friend of mine that once told me that whenever he is having sex with a lady, and she is riding him with her ass turned towards his face, it wouldn’t be up to a minute, his little man will just spill the sticky love juice. ��
So guys, which do you prefer? A lady’s ass or her boobs? Are you the boobs guy or the ass guy?
http://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/2019/07/06/saturday-poll-dear-guys-boobs-ass-guy/
Re: Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy? by ceejayMAX(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
JOBLESSNESS AT ITS PEAK
Re: Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy? by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2019
A55,i can manage small breasts but flat a55 is a no for me

(1) (Reply)

How To Breakup With Your Partner And Remain Friends / Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. / I Need A Girlfriend In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.