Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,001 members, 7,936,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is A Build And Get Paid After Scheme Real In Abuja? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is A Build And Get Paid After Scheme Real In Abuja? (563 Views)

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Build And Get Paid After Scheme Real In Abuja? by Tisa: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
Good day all,

Can anyone here help me with information regarding any developer or company that allocate housing units to builders in an approved estate in Abuja that requires the builders to help build the houses and they (the developer or company) pays them after inspecting the buildings.
I was told of a scheme like this in Abuja and i am ready to invest but i want to find out from you my friends on this site so that i dont fall prey to fraudsters.
Please do reply by sending a mail to tisanigeria@yahoo.com or tisanigeria@gmail.com.

I will appreciate ur help in this regard.

Thanks.
Re: Is A Build And Get Paid After Scheme Real In Abuja? by Tisa: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi Guys,

Am yet to get any mail. I will appreciate ur advice please.
Re: Is A Build And Get Paid After Scheme Real In Abuja? by estman: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
hello

i know its possible but you have to be careful,well i am based in lagos and i know that there are such arrangements with some micro finance banks

or if possible since you have the cash to build then you can buy land and build then start selling.

something like mini estates.

theres the little i can say.

cheers

Jacob

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Agbe, Ibeju Lekki, Opp Eleko Beach, Along Epe Rd. @6m/acre / Varrious 3 Bed Room Flat To Let In Gbagada Ranging From 400k To 900k Per Annum / Great Property Investment Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.