Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

BREAKING: Mike Obi Retires From International Football - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Mike Obi Retires From International Football (385 Views)

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Cyril Stober Retires From NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mike Obi Retires From International Football by myakanbi: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, has retired from international football. He retired on Thursday following his statement on his official Instagram page. 

His words,

“Egypt is a country where I’ve started and have finished my National career. In 2006 I played my first official championship for my Country.

2019 African Cup of Nations marks my last championship for National Team with Super Eagles.

My national career started in 2003 under 17 World Cup and I’m grateful for the national team for placing me on the world arena and giving me an opportunity to show my skill and have an incredible National and International career.

At the age of 32, it’s time for me to retire from the National team a

Read More Below:

https://blast.ng/breaking-mike-obi-retires-from-international-football/

Re: BREAKING: Mike Obi Retires From International Football by Wigetsolar: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
African players sef. See Messi and co still on fire.

Anyway, good luck to him.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Mental Illness Has Reached The Breaking Point / Simi Rolling On The Ground Of Hotel Balcony After Drinking Alcohol!!! / Bbnaija: Khafi Reveals Being With Gedoni Has Made Her Lose Focus On The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.