Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,091 members, 7,960,475 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L (2404 Views)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by Geebe: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019

Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
The guy UGLY sha....

Jesu...

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is because of his height or because of his looks?!

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy

Did I hear you say cuz of Ur height
Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by cassidy1996(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
he should try china
Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by goodnewscliff(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
troll goblin smeagol

Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by nicepoker101(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Which height? grin
Re: No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L by meobizy(f): 2:50am On Jul 19, 2019
It’s the acromegaly not the height.
Poor dude, he’ll catch one eventually.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out / #grammyaward2020 : Rapper Offset Helps Cardib, As She Suffers A Nip-slip / Regina Daniel's Mom Visits Prophet Odumeje In Onitsha: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.