Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Impact Of Health Care Insurance Plans - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Impact Of Health Care Insurance Plans (1572 Views)

Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Health Care Insurance Plans by research1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Health insurance is a health insurance risk hedged against the probability that if and when someone unexpectedly becomes sick, requires expensive treatments, or is at the mercy of a chronic condition that requires long-term care they will not fall into dire financial straits.It is a benefit provided through a government agency, private business, or non-profit organization. High-quality health care affects health and wellness. A health insurance policy is a contract between an insurance company and a policy holder intended to safeguard against high and unexpected health care costs. Although policy-holders pay a monthly premium, co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles, it is expected that the total is far less than that required if paid fully out-of-pocket. Coverage from a health insurance policy or a public health program can greatly relieve the financial burden of health care expenses. Those who are uninsured or under-insured can experience financial strain and require assistance from alternative funding sources which may not be available at that time.

THE IMPACT OF HEALTH CARE INSURANCE PLANS

Nigeria
Health
Insurance
Research
Research Project
Education
Re: The Impact Of Health Care Insurance Plans by petridish: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2021
This is really not a society we have created for us but rather for the super rich. Isn't it acceptable to have your grandmother uncovered in such a hard time for anyone's health?I remember Obama care being advocated as a terrible deal now I feel the effects on it since I had it in place for my parents. When they got sick last summer with COVID-19 I was super stressed as I didn't know if they will survive or not. What ended up stressing me even more and having me rolling in my bed every night was the huge amount of money that I had to pay after they got released. Ending up in the hospital made me realize that life insurance is really important and after reading some articles on the best insurance based on the age factor and I decided to move on with it and get a good package that will ensure my family's well-being.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Does This Mean For Those Of Us That Has Been Booked For Biometric / Admission! Admission! Admission! Unizik (n.a.u)awka: / Fupre 2011/2012 Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.