Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance (1014 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance by akin33(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2019
*MFM MANNA WATER SERVICE*

*2nd Edition for the Month of July*

```Wednesday 17th July, 2019```

TOPIC: *THE MYSTERY OF THE SECOND TOUCH*

TEXT : *Mark 8:22-26, Matthew 11:20-21*

MINISTERING: *DR. D. K Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)*

*Sing this song:* Jehovah is your name/2ce mighty warrior great in battle, Jehovah is your name
We are in your presence singing, Halleluyah/2ce…..
We thank you Lord/2ce Jehovah Almighty

*INTRODUCTION*
There is a touch that can bring oneness in someone life, there is a touch that can elevate a man, a touch that can clarify a man’s destiny, a touch that can rescue from the dungeon to the mountain top, a touch that can re-write your story forever, a change that can make you who he want you to be, a touch that can break you from cobweb that can set a man on prosperity.
Bethsaida is a country that Jesus has problems with in Matt 11: 20, despite Jesus’ miracle they refuse to repented but they continue in their wrong ways.

A man is in a wrong location, a wrong location can affect a man forever, it can jeopardize a man God’s plan forever, and many will have been great but in wrong location. Many who have been great but their location hinders one; it’s seen to me that there are some people who will continue to wallow in problems because they refuse to change their location. A town that limit a man, that cripples a man, a town that won’t allow a man to see your way clearly.

There are locations whatsoever God is going to do in our life whenever you get there it will die, the location might be a relationship, its might a boyfriend, sugar daddy, anytime you made a fresh fire the moment you met that friend the fires quenches.

Bethsaida in this place where God miraculously rescue you from accident, sickness but you didn’t yielded to God
Some people location brought about failure, tragedy and disappointment; there are location that whatsoever God does in your life dies.

Many of us touches in the past but the location we have moved in didn’t allow us to receive the testimony.

If you want Jesus to do miracle in your life there are places you must not go or be..

First thing you need if you need to move from Bethsaida is to move away from where you are and ask for the second touch

*PRAYER POINT*
1. Oh hand of God arise re-write my story and restore my Glory, in the Name of Jesus.
2. Any power that says I will not live and prosper, what are you waiting for, die, in the Name of Jesus.
3. Any spiritual gun targeted at my glory backfire, in the name of Jesus
4. Powers sucking goodness from my body die, in the Name of Jesus.
5. Any power that says I will not rise while they are still alive, kill yourself, in the Name of Jesus.
6. Powers working against answers to my prayers die, in the Name of Jesus.
7. Oh God arise give me a miracle that me make me forget my past sufferings, in the Name of Jesus.
8. Long -term battles in my life come-out and die, in the Name of Jesus.
9. Occultic arrows fired against me backfire, in the Name of Jesus.
10. Garment of shame and disgrace catch fire, in the Name of Jesus.
11. Powers assign to use my glory to collect promotion in the kingdom of darkness die, in the Name of Jesus.
12. Any good thing in my life that the enemy has buried come alive, in the Name of Jesus.
13. *(Pray this with aggression)* Battles assign against me and my children, what are you waiting for die, in the Name of Jesus.
14. Powers assign to split my life into two, catch fire, in the Name of Jesus.
15. Any cage that has refuse to let me go, catch fire, in the Name of Jesus.
16. Powers assign to break my ladder of greatness, fall down and die, in the Name of Jesus.
17. Where is the Lord God of Elijah go to the source of my battles and kill it, in the Name of Jesus.
18. Wherever the enemy of my soul shall run to, Father locates them and brings them down, in the Name of Jesus.
19. *(Say this 10 times)* I shall see my Egyptians no more by the power in the blood of Jesus.
20. Oh God arise give me prophetic dream, Oh God arise give me prophetic eyes, in the Name of Jesus.
22. Any sacrifice offered to cage my life, lose your power, in the name of Jesus
23 My destiny jump out of the cage of wicked elders, in the name of Jesus name.

*Shalom*
Re: Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance by akin33(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
#PowerMustChangeHands
#AnnualWaterOfFireService
July 6th 2019.

Topic: BATTLES PROVOKED FROM THE HEAVENLIES
Text: Judges 5:20, Job 1:6-12
Minister: Dr. D. K. Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)

We need to ask some question:
Do all wars and battles of men originate from the earth?
Do all tribulations take the roots from terrestrial forces?
Are there some wicked forces in the spirit realm in the heavenlies that have the agenda to waste human beings?
Are there wicked elders that are against the lives of men and are holding regular meetings in another realm that is different from ours?
Are there battles that cannot stop until you have identified the wicked elders and deal with them?
Could stubborn battle be part of the wicked intelligence to kill and waste?
Is there a possibility that even as you are seated here today that there is a meeting going on among the wicked elders with your name as number one in their agenda?
Could astral forces put a gun in a man’s hand and ask the man to shot himself?
Could astral forces force a man to hire a spiritual lawyer against himself?
Can there be forces afflicting a man and it is beyond all the witchcraft forces and sorcerers on earth?
Can mortal men sometimes be pushed into what will evaporate their destinies and they are the one causing it?
The answer is a resounding YES, whether you believe it or not, like it or not and whether you understand it or not.

Judges 5:20 (KJV) “They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.”

Lessons From The Stars:
Stars have warfare capabilities
Stars can fight.
Stars have military credentials.
Stars are called the host of heaven, an identity that is a military appellation.
We can activate stars to wage war on behalf of ourselves, our nation or on behalf of what you are doing.
We can mobilize them to fight the battles of nations.

===> I decree by the decree of heaven today that the stars will arise and pursue your pursuers in the name of Jesus. (Amen!!!)

Sometimes when battle arises against you or when war arises against a nation, they are being stirred by forces beyond human comprehension. These forces can operate and manipulate ignorant people like toys in their hands. These mystic forces can stir up different troubles against people, they can instigate a war, fight, commotion and bloodshed from the spirit realm.

Many times when there are troubles and battles in life, the true warlords are in the invisible realm whose pictures and images you will never see and because men cannot see beyond their brutal actions that they do physically therefore many cannot know they do not originate from the earth.

When troubles begin to blow on people and people begin to sing war songs, prophets who have prophetic ears should begin to address those heavenly wicked elders holding their meeting.

Job 1:6-12 (KJV) “ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord. ”

This bible passage tells us clearly that there are two days in the life of a man, the day in heaven and the day on earth. The day in heaven is the day that they take decision against you and the day on earth is when that decision happens.
At that level when that decision is being taken, when you counter that decision, it will not happen in the physical.

The monumental crises that befell Job on earth were the deliberation in heavenly places upon which he was not aware.

In 1st Kings 23, a meeting was held in the heavenlies on how Ahab must die; then they plan war and Ahab wandered to that war despite being warned by a prophet and he died in that war by a guided missile from heaven. But a reporter or a journalist would have reported a stray bullet, it was a stray bullet. There was a meeting before, that he would go that war front and die.

The bottom line of what I am saying is that there are altars and wicked elders in the heavenlies stirring wars and battles in the lives of men, causing trouble for people on the earth and they are attacking everyone.

===> I am praying this morning that these altars in the heavenlies stirring battles for men on earth; stirring battles for anyone here, I judge their priests in the name of Jesus. May fire destroy their altars in the name of Jesus. May God arise and put these altars to shame in the name of Jesus. (Amen!!!)

The apostle John saw a revelation in the book of Revelation 18, saying “and in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints that was slain upon the earth”. Whereas the blood was shed on the earth, but in the spirit realm John could see it that it was first of all shed there in the spirit realm. The blood that is being shed sometimes, was first of all being shed somewhere else.

The Bible even told us something much more interesting, “that I saw a woman drunk with the blood of the saints”. Who could have said that the blood that is being shed here is appearing in the wine glass of another spirit somewhere else?

So, anyone reporting it will just reporting fake story. How could mortal eyes see that the blood so painfully shed on earth were eventually drained into the vessel of someone seating in a wicked banquet of a satanic royalty?

===> I decree upon everyone in this programme or upon any child of God in this country or anywhere in the world that the blood bank of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood will burst and their altars and pots shall be broken in the name of Jesus. The Lord will give them their own blood to drink and they will drawn in their own blood in the name of Jesus. No one here will be birds or arrows in their hands, we shall not be the source of their wicked blood.

Today is a day to wage that war.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Hard times assigned against my life, die in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise, deliver me from the powers that would make to go to where I should not go in the name of Jesus.
3. Witchcraft powers using my sweat against me, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Lay your right hand on your head and pray this pray: Owner of evil load, what are you waiting for, carry your load in the name of Jesus.
5. Every conspiracy against my life in the heavenlies and in the covens, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Where is the Lord God of Elijah arise turn my shame to praise in the name of Jesus.
7. Every grave clothe fighting my destiny, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance by akin33(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service

DATE: 28-July-2019

Topic: The school of God’s Oracles.

Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)

Anchored Scripture: Acts 7:38, Romans 3:2, Hebrews 5:12, 1 Peter 4:11, John 1:19-23, Psalm 115:16, Psalm 50:15

We have arrived at a junction where we need to wake up as Christians. We need to wake up as believers. This is why I’m sharing this, this morning; and you will do well to listen extra carefully. The mystery is that we have more of powerless, weak and unserious Christians. We have more of one leg in, one leg out Christians. We have those who were once on fire for God before but not anymore. We have those who were delivered from bondages before and are now into the bondages again. We have those who think God doesn’t see what they are doing. We have more of baby Christians now, the way they talk, think is still like baby Christians. One thing we need is more of God’s oracles. If we have more of God’s oracles spread out everywhere, they will be burning for God.

Many who are supposed to be boiling or on fire for God have been totally destroyed by sex, accident, drunkenness e.t.c. God have deleted their names from the divine computer. If they want to be revived, there is still a way out. There is no point being in church and you are not in His divine fire.
I’m going to read some few scriptures very quickly. Acts 7:38. In Romans 3:2. Hebrews 5:12. The first principles of being an oracle of God is to be a teacher. 1 Peter 4:11.

What does it mean to be an oracle of God?

1. It means you speak words that matter in heaven and also matter in Hell Fire. That is why when those prophets of sceva spoke to the demons, they said Paul we know,........

2. It means to be a mouth piece of God.

3. It means for God words in your mouth to be as powerful as God’s words in God’s mouth.

4. It means to speak words that are vomited into your spirit by God. It means you’re not the one talking but the Holy Spirit gets you into gear.

5. It means to speak as God’s prophet. To speak prophetic words.

6. It means to have a mouth that utters divine utterances. Whom to God that there will be somebody here, that will say, ‘father write down my name, I want to become a divine mouth piece’.

7. It means to become a voice from heaven. Look at John 1. Remember that when John was born, an angel came to Zachariah his father and gave prophecies about John the Baptist. John 1:19-23. John called himself a voice. A divine oracle is a voice. A voice is no longer a person. It is the voice that works and not a person. It is the voice that works and not the volume of the voice.

When a man or woman is close to God, he will be hearing His voice until he or she becomes a voice. John himself became a voice, not a noise. It is an important prayer to say, ‘Lord make me a voice and not a noise’. A voice does not operate itself, it is invincible but you can hear it. When you become divine oracle, people hears a voice that carries a message. You become a voice that your generation will listen to. It is when you’re not a voice that you can say ‘I command you evil spirit to come out’, like that my friend a bishop that commanded a voice to shut up.

G.O narrates a real life incident:
I had a friend who was a bishop. He was called that there was a woman who was possessed and that she sat down in her sitting room starring at the ceiling and smiling. He went there and prayed and said ‘You demon, I command you to come out in the name of Jesus’. The demon replied and said ‘Bishop, I command you to shut up in the name of Jesus’. He was trying to pray for a woman in London. He said ‘you cannot silent me, for I’m a man of God, you demon get out in the name of Jesus’. The demon spoke again and said bishop, may 18, you slept with one of our members, I command you to shut up in the name of Jesus. It was at that time, bishop reversed and said over to you, Dr. D.K Olukoya.

G.O narrates another real life incident:
Many years, I listened to the great evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. He had an open crusade many years ago for the blind, the lame and all kinds of people with infirmities. The crusade was to hold between the evening session of the day but to his amazement, the next midday, the revival ground was still very full with all kinds of people.
He didn’t plan to preach that day as there was an invited guest preacher for the program. He decided to go to the guest house where the guest minister lodged. To his amazement upon getting there, he saw the guest minster packing his bags and said ‘he is going, and that God asked him to go’. He went to another room and knelt down praying to God.
As he mount the pulpit, he saw God appeared to him and said ‘speak the words in your mouth, they are as powerful as my words in my mouth’.
As he was speaking and his heart pummeled, he said to the people with all kinds of sickness to look at the alter, ‘there is a man with white garment who has solutions to all their problems today’ and miracles happened greatly at the crusade.

Listen beloved. God has planned from the begging to do His works on earth through men. Psalm 115:16. God desires that man should be His mouth piece so he gave him authority over all his creatures. The scarcity of the power of God is not the fault of heaven, it is the unavailability of men to be used. The harvest is indeed plenty but the laborers are few. It is not because heaven doesn’t want to dish out power, it is the scarcity of unusable men and women.

God isn’t looking for ability, He is looking for availability. Will you be busy talking about other people when you should be looking at your own matter?. Everything that is happening around us now, if oracles of God gather together for prayer and fellowship, they will silent everything in minutes.
If ten oracles of God gather and pray, they are more powerful than ten thousand unserious praying Christians. God is looking for prophets and prophetess who will silent the storms of darkness.

God is very judicious with heavenly resources. As long as there are unusable men, men and women who are not available, God makes a Make-shift arrangement for temporary calmness. That is why some christians may be speaking in tongues, but they are reporting yourselves to God. Many Christians do crash program holiness. At the slightest flint, they backslide.

Critical things to look at before you become the mouth piece of God:

1. The condition of your heart. There are many people God is regretting over their lives. Check your heart very well. There are many people who are making progress, God pegged their progress because of what He saw in their heart. That’s why it’s important to pray this prayer: ‘Any evil thing planted in my heart that has not manifested now, but will manifest and cause evil in future, Lord remove it now in the name of Jesus’.

The name of Jesus is credit worthy any day. A slave can be in the family for a while using facilities, one day the slave may be asked to go. There are many slaves in the church today, many slaves in the choir, slaves in the prayer warrior team, slaves in the ushering team; e.t.c. A slave cannot be the mouth piece of the Almighty.

2. check the stage of your heart, is it right with God?

3. You must not entangle yourself with worldly affairs. Worldliness must die if you want to become his mouth piece.

4. We need clean hands and pure hearts. The Bible says who shall ascend in the hills of the Lord

5. We must not be using our mouth for vanity. The Bible says any man who want to live long must from his mouth from evil.

6. You must be an addict of prayer and the word of God.

7. You must be free from all demonic influences.

Bottomline: Psalm 50:15-23. In those few verses you red, you can now see why men are not God’s oracles. Bow down your heads, and as

Prayer Rain:

During Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:

1. Oh God arise, make me a voice in the name of Jesus.

After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
I want you to pray what I can call the rocket prayers. Pray it without apologies, pray it like the enemy rather bow or disappear:

2. Oh God arise, make me a voice in my generation in the name of Jesus.

3. Oh God arise, silence my silencers in the name of Jesus.

4. Thou voice of my glory, refuse to be quiet, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Barbers of darkness assigned to kill my glory, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.

6. My glory, captured in the prison of marine witchcraft, come out now in the name of Jesus.

7. Powers removing sand from under my feet to attack me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.

8. Every blessing that I’ve lost in my old house, come back now in the name of Jesus.

9. Wicked bullets flying at nights against me, backfire in the name of Jesus.

10. Satanic doctors drinking the blood of my virtue, vomit it and die in the name of Jesus.

These next two prayers, don’t say it doesn’t you, pray them

11. Houses of magicians assigned to convert my joy to affliction, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

12. Powers that wants me to feed on remnants, your time is up: die in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Asiyat Oyedepo Was Denied Good Care Till Her Death Just As Bishop Threatened / Is This Particular Biblical Passage Still Effective In 2021 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.