Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? (2422 Views)

BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Alabaintprice(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Take your mind off anything that has to do with mini importation. The era of mini importation is long gone.
Look for a more physical business. Work hard. There is no lazy route to making money. Mini importation is a total sham... How can you make it in a system where so many youths have occupied. Let no one sweet talk you into it. There is more to it....

Someone said buy wrist watch and sell, how many people buys wrist watch on a daily basis please?

The same person said you should make toilet wash and blah blah... How many people buy locally made toilet wash and how many people into the business that makes sales everyday. Even when you feel you will suppley, mind you that there are so many lost people into that same business as well.....

Look for something more realistic... People are looking for healthy living bother male and female. Old and young.

My brother or sister... Go Into fresh fruit juice production. Set up a little road side store at a popular bustop or joint. Make sure your environment is clean.... A cup of fresh fruit juice is sold at 500-700. Imagine how much you will make from it.

I don't do the business but I k.lw it is something that can get h you even more than 2000 a day.
The only thing you need is fruits, blender, chiller, a tent and a dispenser... That's all....

Forget all this u realistic business comments by people here

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Your Clothes At Wholesale Prices In Onitsha / I Need Hints On How To Start Poultry Business / Nigeria’s Crude Oil To Dry Up In 37 Years, Except:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.