Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,653 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Team Njetours Walking With Lion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Team Njetours Walking With Lion (602 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Njetours Walking With Lion by ktina(f): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Walking with Lion is not as difficult as some people thinks, easy as ABC. just know the dont and do and the lion would be your friends. There is only way to find out. www.instagram.com/njetours

1 Like

Re: Team Njetours Walking With Lion by NobleTallgee: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2019
wow this is so interesting never knew its ever possible to walk with lions. i only see that in movies and stuff. but seeing this on your instagram page has convinced me that its real. please how do i contact njetours cause i too wants to walk with lions.
Re: Team Njetours Walking With Lion by NobleTallgee: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2019
This actually is very risky but worth trying. the tour guides are so brave wirhout guns just sticks is all thet have to secure the travellers incase the lions attack.
Re: Team Njetours Walking With Lion by pleasureosondu(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2019
shocked Beautiful but i bet my left balls say no b 9ja b that. Cos after next level hunger deal with that lion, him go thin pass toothpick. And the day wen the oshogbo weed go clear for that lion eyes,...............i definitely no go dey there.
Re: Team Njetours Walking With Lion by Oviesly: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
I see you NJETOURS.Always wow travelling with your tour company.

Njetours daring the underable.

looking forward to trying this out someday when i have enuf balls..lol
Re: Team Njetours Walking With Lion by NobleTallgee: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2019
pleasureosondu:
shocked Beautiful but i bet my left balls say no b 9ja b that. Cos after next level hunger deal with that lion, him go thin pass toothpick. And the day wen the oshogbo weed go clear for that lion eyes,...............i definitely no go dey there.

hahahhahaha you must be funny. i have always wished its impossible to walk lions. for you to be able to walk with lions you must not have any fear within you. you must be bold anf brave. cause the lions will dictate any presence of fear in you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing / International Passport Advice / Two FUTO students detained in Bosnia to Return home soon - Dabiri-Erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.